Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread 17:27 - Aug 29 with 43592 viewstreboethjack

SWANS: Tremmel, Rangel, Chico Flores, Amat, Davies, Britton ©, de Guzman, Michu, Pozuelo, Hernandez, Donnelly.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:43 - Aug 29 with 2498 viewsWatchman

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:41 - Aug 29 by RogueTrooper

I think Ben needs a rest, he's not his usual self

Most probably carrying a knock when Cookie was acting a tvvat at the last wales friendly just like Ash

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:45 - Aug 29 with 2468 viewsSwanseajill

Real fooqtball fans my eye,desperately trying to put Tremmel off with laser.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:46 - Aug 29 with 2442 viewsrossshaw

Ki's on. Watch out boys :p

Trundle could still do a job..

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:46 - Aug 29 with 2442 viewscliff0T

Come on KI.S.Y, get stuck in son
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:47 - Aug 29 with 2397 viewssomersetsimon

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:49 - Aug 29 by airedale

Good to see the manager mixing the players in the team. Get everyboby used to playing with whoever, just like the big clubs. The ideal scenario being that there will be no 'first choice XI'.

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:47 - Aug 29 with 2391 viewsWatchman

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:45 - Aug 29 by Swanseajill

Real fooqtball fans my eye,desperately trying to put Tremmel off with laser.

Thats we have become too polite at the Lib we applauded their fans they are using lazer and all sorts to put off the away team

Good to see you Lorr

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:48 - Aug 29 with 2365 viewsAdmire

Ki on.. im very opposed to the loan talks. We need him later in the season and its not like jdg is in great form
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:49 - Aug 29 with 2357 viewswr72

Tremmel's played well tonight.Solid,no frills, just get's on with it.
Login to get fewer ads

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:50 - Aug 29 with 2339 viewsWatchman

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:48 - Aug 29 by Admire

Ki on.. im very opposed to the loan talks. We need him later in the season and its not like jdg is in great form

spot on. Uncle Huw has had a word me thinks

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:50 - Aug 29 with 2333 viewslidojack

Oh Pozeulo you beaut
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:50 - Aug 29 with 2329 viewsepaul

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:42 - Aug 29 by Spratty

Anyone know how many of our supporters are there

Swantastic text me from there said about 100 jacks there

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:51 - Aug 29 with 2299 viewsyescomeon

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:43 - Aug 29 by airedale

Yeovil?

Great shout

Upthecity!

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:51 - Aug 29 with 2291 viewsAdmire

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:50 - Aug 29 by lidojack

Oh Pozeulo you beaut

That was just lovely
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:52 - Aug 29 with 2260 viewsSpratty

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:50 - Aug 29 by epaul

Swantastic text me from there said about 100 jacks there

Fair enough turnout - credit to them for making the effort
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:53 - Aug 29 with 2227 viewsBLAZE

Am I the only person that would like to see us persist with Ki over JDG?
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:55 - Aug 29 with 2192 viewscliff0T

Lamah looks up for this. Committed and all over the pitch so far
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:55 - Aug 29 with 2190 viewswr72

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:53 - Aug 29 by BLAZE

Every day of the week mate.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:55 - Aug 29 with 2188 viewsrossshaw

DAMN!

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:55 - Aug 29 with 2184 viewsSpratty

Damn

Snap
[Post edited 29 Aug 2013 19:56]
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:56 - Aug 29 with 2136 viewsrossshaw

I think I actually agree on current form. I almost think that JDG can't be bothered sometimes

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:58 - Aug 29 with 2048 viewsrossshaw

No way was that onside

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:58 - Aug 29 with 2046 viewsWatchman

Nope you are not alone mate

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:58 - Aug 29 with 2037 viewsRogueTrooper

Bloody hell!

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:58 - Aug 29 with 2037 viewsyescomeon

Without a trout mate.

Upthecity!

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:59 - Aug 29 with 2033 viewsApeShit

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:22 - Aug 29 by Davillin

That team sheet does not trouble me. I think it's good enough to be a "starting XI" on a number of other teams in the Premiership.

I'm looking forward to watching the game and most especially to seeing all of them do extremely well.

Maybe not!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024