Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Swan Issue #19 21:16 - Sep 9 with 3455 viewsJackSwanTV

Interview with Mel Nurse plus John Cornforth. Plus all the usual Jokes, Quiz etc....

We have listened to some suggestions and hope that we have improved the magazine. Let me know what you think

Be really grateful if you can share the link where possible:

http://issuu.com/jackswan/docs/issue_19

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Jack Swan Issue #19 on 08:41 - Sep 10 with 3373 viewsJackSwanTV

Just wondering if anyone who has read the Mel Nurse interview has changed their mind on Petty at all?

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Jack Swan Issue #19 on 09:12 - Sep 10 with 3360 viewsrob

Really good magazine this month, defiantly getting better!
Jack Swan Issue #19 on 10:29 - Sep 10 with 3320 viewsepaul

Jack Swan Issue #19 on 08:41 - Sep 10 by JackSwanTV

Just wondering if anyone who has read the Mel Nurse interview has changed their mind on Petty at all?

Pettys daughter and her mum live next door to my daughter, I nearly had a fit when she told me! never seen him there, although my daughters other half has said Petty has helped him out once or twice.

Great read btw lovely interview with Mel, I speak to him quite often when Im down visiting my old man and we go for a pint, my dad has known him all his life and usually books me in one Mel's "guesthouses" on the front when I go home

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Jack Swan Issue #19 on 16:54 - Sep 10 with 3260 viewsmattyjack

Love the John Cornforth interview. yjb
Jack Swan Issue #19 on 17:07 - Sep 10 with 3233 viewsDarran

Its a tidy issue but it must be said the grammar and spelling is embarrassing.
6 pense?
It's have not of and it's they're not their.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jack Swan Issue #19 on 22:51 - Sep 10 with 3166 viewsBelfast

Jack Swan Issue #19 on 17:07 - Sep 10 by Darran

Its a tidy issue but it must be said the grammar and spelling is embarrassing.
6 pense?
It's have not of and it's they're not their.

Who is embarrassed darran ?

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Jack Swan Issue #19 on 23:04 - Sep 10 with 3144 viewsDarran

Jack Swan Issue #19 on 22:51 - Sep 10 by Belfast

They should be,if they're not they really should be.

I bet you 50 pense they're not though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jack Swan Issue #19 on 23:05 - Sep 10 with 3140 viewsJackinthebox

Jack Swan Issue #19 on 22:51 - Sep 10 by Belfast

I was. Though, it's a good mag, a lot of work goes into it, and everyone involved--except the copy editor--should be proud.
Login to get fewer ads

Jack Swan Issue #19 on 23:39 - Sep 10 with 3103 viewsBelfast

Jack Swan Issue #19 on 23:05 - Sep 10 by Jackinthebox

I was. Though, it's a good mag, a lot of work goes into it, and everyone involved--except the copy editor--should be proud.

Its cracking.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Jack Swan Issue #19 on 15:57 - Sep 12 with 2962 viewsJackSwanTV

I think the best bit about the mag is trying to work out what I'm actually trying to say Darran. Its the ultimate quiz :) haha

Cheers for comments, the mags are back from the printers today and will be out and about before the Liverpool home game. We have had great feedback from it generally, think we are going in the right direction.

Would love an interview with Petty if you can sort it out with your next door neighbors????? :)

Jack Swan Issue #19 on 20:52 - Sep 12 with 2892 viewsepaul

Jack Swan Issue #19 on 15:57 - Sep 12 by JackSwanTV

I think the best bit about the mag is trying to work out what I'm actually trying to say Darran. Its the ultimate quiz :) haha

Cheers for comments, the mags are back from the printers today and will be out and about before the Liverpool home game. We have had great feedback from it generally, think we are going in the right direction.

Would love an interview with Petty if you can sort it out with your next door neighbors????? :)

As it goes Im going to my Daughters Sunday so you never know, I'll see what I can do,

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Jack Swan Issue #19 on 15:33 - Sep 15 with 2789 viewsJackSwanTV

Jack Swan Issue #19 on 20:52 - Sep 12 by epaul

As it goes Im going to my Daughters Sunday so you never know, I'll see what I can do,

That would arguably be the.one person Id love to interview most

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024