Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations to our six fingered friends up the road. 12:59 - Oct 9 with 2472 viewsItchySphincter

Top of the league.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-still-top

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Congratulations to our six fingered friends up the road. on 13:18 - Oct 9 with 2413 viewsperchrockjack

thought our passion wasn t what it was

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Congratulations to our six fingered friends up the road. on 13:26 - Oct 9 with 2357 viewsItchySphincter

Lol, what? 'cos our banning orders have gone down?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Congratulations to our six fingered friends up the road. on 13:31 - Oct 9 with 2329 viewsBanosswan

I can't believe Fulham have 4 banning orders, surely too many.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Congratulations to our six fingered friends up the road. on 20:40 - Oct 9 with 1889 viewsJBT95

Congratulations to our six fingered friends up the road. on 13:31 - Oct 9 by Banosswan

I can't believe Fulham have 4 banning orders, surely too many.

You clearly weren't on the train back after our FA cup game against them a few years back, horrible fans, surprised they haven't got more. Seems QPR, Chelsea and Fulham have some right scum as fans.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2013 20:40]
Congratulations to our six fingered friends up the road. on 21:16 - Oct 9 with 1730 viewsaberdude

Congratulations to our six fingered friends up the road. on 13:26 - Oct 9 by ItchySphincter

Lol, what? 'cos our banning orders have gone down?

cheers for the congrats......we try our best <laugh>
Congratulations to our six fingered friends up the road. (n/t) on 22:40 - Oct 9 with 1537 viewssunshinehead

[Post edited 9 Oct 2013 22:41]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024