Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete 23:33 - Oct 9 with 6852 viewsJackoBoostardo

And this will be closely followed by its liquidation and sale of assets, then followed by the spiral into the void.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-owner-vin

Bluebirds owner Vincent Tan is on course to complete a 98 per cent buyout of the club, by buying shares off former chairman Steve Borley and investors Paul Guy and Mike Hall.

98%!!!

What a top job he's doing!
[Post edited 9 Oct 2013 23:34]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 11:57 - Oct 11 with 1550 viewslifelong

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 11:47 - Oct 11 by Lord_Bony

He has said time and again if the fans turn against him then he will walk...

That is when he will be most dangerous like a cornered rat.

Out of spite I think he will throw a few grenades before he finally leaves.

Hope for CCFC sake it does nt come to that.personally,I would not want to see any british football league club with a long history get screwed over and dumped by the wayside by foreign businessmen who don t know what the feck they Re doing.Blackburn is a classic example.

It's going to be interesting to see how the fans react to him in their next home game.
Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 11:57 - Oct 11 with 1549 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 11:47 - Oct 11 by Lord_Bony

He has said time and again if the fans turn against him then he will walk...

That is when he will be most dangerous like a cornered rat.

Out of spite I think he will throw a few grenades before he finally leaves.

Hope for CCFC sake it does nt come to that.personally,I would not want to see any british football league club with a long history get screwed over and dumped by the wayside by foreign businessmen who don t know what the feck they Re doing.Blackburn is a classic example.

I hope they go into administration and get demoted to Div 3.

Horrible club horrible fans
Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 12:09 - Oct 11 with 1518 viewsraynor94

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 11:57 - Oct 11 by pencoedjack

I hope they go into administration and get demoted to Div 3.

Horrible club horrible fans

Nah, wouldn`t like to see that happen to any club, you need a big rival, look how this board is coming alive as the Derby approaches. bring it on!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 16:32 - Oct 11 with 1426 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 12:09 - Oct 11 by raynor94

Nah, wouldn`t like to see that happen to any club, you need a big rival, look how this board is coming alive as the Derby approaches. bring it on!

Being you're practically one of us Rayn, if you are stuck for a ticket let me know mate!
Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 17:07 - Oct 11 with 1383 viewsOldjack

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 16:32 - Oct 11 by ScoobyDoo

Being you're practically one of us Rayn, if you are stuck for a ticket let me know mate!

now that i like Scoobs ,the confrence will do just fine

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 17:20 - Oct 11 with 1360 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 12:09 - Oct 11 by raynor94

I would cant stand them ....
Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 17:24 - Oct 11 with 1355 viewsreddythered

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 17:20 - Oct 11 by pencoedjack

I would cant stand them ....

Love/Hate, two sides of the same coin.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 17:32 - Oct 11 with 1342 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 17:07 - Oct 11 by Oldjack

now that i like Scoobs ,the confrence will do just fine

Not getting you one, you can stay in the fecking car park you old fart!
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 17:43 - Oct 11 with 1326 viewsOldjack

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 17:32 - Oct 11 by ScoobyDoo

Not getting you one, you can stay in the fecking car park you old fart!

Mine is already booked you kannnnttttttt ps, pound coins only in the premiership
[Post edited 11 Oct 2013 17:45]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 18:22 - Oct 11 with 1306 viewsJackoBoostardo

Apparently there will be a number of RED fans burning their new shirts in protest at their next game according to the Sun.

If true, how long will it be before they go and buy a new shirt and further fund Tan's pockets?

Scoobs & Reddy - if you see this happening then please take a photo, this sh1t is funny to us normal folk.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 18:27 - Oct 11 with 1302 viewsreddythered

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 18:22 - Oct 11 by JackoBoostardo

Apparently there will be a number of RED fans burning their new shirts in protest at their next game according to the Sun.

If true, how long will it be before they go and buy a new shirt and further fund Tan's pockets?

Scoobs & Reddy - if you see this happening then please take a photo, this sh1t is funny to us normal folk.

I'll believe that one when it happens.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 18:59 - Oct 11 with 1266 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 17:43 - Oct 11 by Oldjack

Mine is already booked you kannnnttttttt ps, pound coins only in the premiership
[Post edited 11 Oct 2013 17:45]

Dont forget to take your shoes off before entering the mecca, dont want it smelling like a rats arse do we?
Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 19:04 - Oct 11 with 1251 viewsOldjack

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 18:59 - Oct 11 by ScoobyDoo

Dont forget to take your shoes off before entering the mecca, dont want it smelling like a rats arse do we?

oi kunnnntyyyyy i'm gonna have to wipe my feet on the way out of that rat infested shyte hole you call legoland

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 19:04 - Oct 11 with 1250 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 18:59 - Oct 11 by ScoobyDoo

You want him to take his shoes OFF?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 19:05 - Oct 11 with 1244 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 18:22 - Oct 11 by JackoBoostardo

Would never buy any merchandise from the club in its present form, not even a blue shirt with that joke of a badge. Each to their own i know but i can understand young kids buying the red shirt but i'm perplexed how long standing supporters can buy red?
Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 19:07 - Oct 11 with 1153 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 19:04 - Oct 11 by Brynmill_Jack

You want him to take his shoes OFF?

What's the worse of two evils? Ok tell the kent to keep them on, tell him to stand near the family end though, that should be far enough away?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2013 19:08]
Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 19:08 - Oct 11 with 1153 viewspencoedjack

When Jol or Houghton get sack .... Mackay will be gone.
Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 19:10 - Oct 11 with 1144 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 19:08 - Oct 11 by pencoedjack

When Jol or Houghton get sack .... Mackay will be gone.

Yeah i know you have suffered in the past?
Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 19:16 - Oct 11 with 1132 viewsNeathJack

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 19:10 - Oct 11 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah i know you have suffered in the past?

Not mid season though Scoobs
Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 19:21 - Oct 11 with 1114 viewsDarran

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 19:04 - Oct 11 by Oldjack

oi kunnnntyyyyy i'm gonna have to wipe my feet on the way out of that rat infested shyte hole you call legoland

You're going to Cardiff away?
F*ck me you don't go away you plastic tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 19:22 - Oct 11 with 1108 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 19:16 - Oct 11 by NeathJack

Not mid season though Scoobs

Hello Neath, long time no speak? He hasn't gone yet mate.

When he has come back then.
Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 19:22 - Oct 11 with 1103 viewsreddythered

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 19:21 - Oct 11 by Darran

Clearly he only goes to your cup finals...

Wonder if he'll use a red colostomy bag that day?

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 19:24 - Oct 11 with 1098 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Takeover nearly complete on 19:21 - Oct 11 by Darran

There must be a load of Den Haaaaag coming for his protection? Either that or he's bullsh*tting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024