Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maddie Mccan 22:05 - Oct 14 with 17935 viewsJackfath

How come its taken 6 years for the pictures to be released? Seems very odd to me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Maddie Mccan on 13:15 - Oct 29 with 1911 viewsDOOM

Maddie Mccan on 13:09 - Oct 29 by Jackfath

In your professional opinion and with the "evidence" the general public have at their disposal, what do you think happened that fateful night?

ET turned nasty and went home
Maddie Mccan on 13:17 - Oct 29 with 1906 viewsJackfath

Maddie Mccan on 13:15 - Oct 29 by DOOM

ET turned nasty and went home

Jesus. did you really just write that?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Maddie Mccan on 13:51 - Oct 29 with 1875 viewsDOOM

Maddie Mccan on 13:17 - Oct 29 by Jackfath

Jesus. did you really just write that?

Home
Maddie Mccan on 13:53 - Oct 29 with 1874 viewslifelong

In your professional opinion and with the "evidence" the general public have at their disposal, what do you think happened that fateful night?

The problem is, what is the quality of the evidence available?

People can think what they like and give their opinion of what might have happened, the truth is we simply don't know what has happened to this poor girl, and the chances are we never will.
Maddie Mccan on 14:35 - Oct 29 with 1845 viewsBaker

Gave her too much ritalin or piriton so they could go out on the lash.

Scared of the consequences, they buried her & tell a few porky pies.

Yours,
Jessica Fletcher

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Maddie Mccan on 18:42 - Oct 28 with 1612 viewsJackfath

Investigation scaled back. £10M spent with no real progress. Very sad indeed.

Maddie Mccan on 18:43 - Oct 28 with 1603 viewsDarran

Maddie Mccan on 18:42 - Oct 28 by Jackfath

Investigation scaled back. £10M spent with no real progress. Very sad indeed.

Awful.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Maddie Mccan on 18:48 - Oct 28 with 1599 viewsblueytheblue

Maddie Mccan on 18:43 - Oct 28 by Darran

Awful.

Every sympathy for Madelaine... but let's be honest, if it was chavs from a council estate they'd be slaughtered in the media for their actions that night.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

Maddie Mccan on 18:53 - Oct 28 with 1592 viewspikeypaul

and in the courts for going out on the piss leaving very young children home alone.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Maddie Mccan on 18:54 - Oct 28 with 1590 viewsblueytheblue

Maddie Mccan on 18:53 - Oct 28 by pikeypaul

and in the courts for going out on the piss leaving very young children home alone.

Well, quite.

Maddie Mccan on 19:12 - Oct 28 with 1569 viewsskippyjack

I'm not sure why this gets so much coverage.. millions of children around the world get snatched everyday.. they're never recovered and never found.. unless they're dead..

with the technological advances we have.. the 20.5 million children around the World that have not been found or identified since the year 2000 is mysterious in the extreme..

This World is a weird place..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Maddie Mccan on 19:41 - Oct 28 with 1540 viewsJack_Meoff

Maddie Mccan on 19:37 - Oct 16 by Lord_Bony

It seems the Portugese police were right the first time....

very suspect the whole thing....verging on creepy

I won t post on here some of the theories coming out on this one and the connections the parents had with some quite well known people....

Please do mate. It may wake a few people up

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Maddie Mccan on 08:26 - Oct 29 with 1355 viewswaynekerr55

Maddie Mccan on 14:35 - Oct 29 by Baker

Yours,
Jessica Fletcher

I always had you down as more of a Dick Van Dyke diagnosis murder type myself

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Maddie Mccan on 10:23 - Oct 29 with 1314 viewsJack_Meoff

Maddie Mccan on 19:37 - Oct 16 by Lord_Bony

It seems the Portugese police were right the first time....

very suspect the whole thing....verging on creepy

I won t post on here some of the theories coming out on this one and the connections the parents had with some quite well known people....

Have you read that Gerry is allegedly a mason and an acquaintance of our PM?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Maddie Mccan on 11:18 - Oct 29 with 1294 viewsHighjack

Maddie Mccan on 14:35 - Oct 29 by Baker

Yours,
Jessica Fletcher

I have a theory that Jessica Fletcher was actually a ruthless and cold blooded serial killer who used her creative brain and crime novelist reputation to pin the blame on other people.

She left a string of bloodied corpses at every hotel she stayed in but could happily check out and leave while the authorities were arresting the night porter.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Maddie Mccan on 11:24 - Oct 29 with 1286 viewsDarran

Maddie Mccan on 11:18 - Oct 29 by Highjack

I have a theory that Jessica Fletcher was actually a ruthless and cold blooded serial killer who used her creative brain and crime novelist reputation to pin the blame on other people.

She left a string of bloodied corpses at every hotel she stayed in but could happily check out and leave while the authorities were arresting the night porter.

Well her daughter was big butts with Charles Manson. (in real life)

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Maddie Mccan on 11:26 - Oct 29 with 1277 viewsblueytheblue

Maddie Mccan on 10:23 - Oct 29 by Jack_Meoff

Have you read that Gerry is allegedly a mason and an acquaintance of our PM?

David Icke's forum also claims Gordon Brown was a big friend of McCann and also a mason. Not as mentionable when it's Labour I guess. Not that Icke's forum is credible or anything.

Maddie Mccan on 13:03 - Oct 29 with 1216 viewsJack_Meoff

Maddie Mccan on 11:26 - Oct 29 by blueytheblue

David Icke's forum also claims Gordon Brown was a big friend of McCann and also a mason. Not as mentionable when it's Labour I guess. Not that Icke's forum is credible or anything.

My mistake. I didn't mean to make it a Labour/Tory thing as I dislike both equally and find it easy to mix up these interchangeable corporate shills.

Maddie Mccan on 13:06 - Oct 29 with 1213 viewsblueytheblue

Maddie Mccan on 13:03 - Oct 29 by Jack_Meoff

My mistake. I didn't mean to make it a Labour/Tory thing as I dislike both equally and find it easy to mix up these interchangeable corporate shills.

Heh. The problem is that outlandish theories will always get put out there and believed irrespective of the truth - until the truth comes out people won't ever know fully.

In reality all we know is that Maddie's kidnapping and almost certain death were aided by neglect on the part of the parents.

Maddie Mccan on 13:08 - Oct 29 with 1212 viewsHighjack

Maddie Mccan on 11:26 - Oct 29 by blueytheblue

Everyone thought he was a crackpot when he was the only banging the drum about savile being the most prolific sex offender in the country.

He's still a crackpot even though he was right.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Maddie Mccan on 13:33 - Oct 29 with 1200 viewsJack_Meoff

Maddie Mccan on 13:08 - Oct 29 by Highjack

Everyone thought he was a crackpot when he was the only banging the drum about savile being the most prolific sex offender in the country.

He's also been banging the drum for decades about the totalitarian surveillance state we are sleepwalking into. What a maniac!

Maddie Mccan on 14:16 - Oct 29 with 1168 viewsblueytheblue

Maddie Mccan on 13:08 - Oct 29 by Highjack

Plenty of people made reference to those allegation - John Lydon did in a radio interview from around that time.

So Icke was correct about Savile - plenty of people seemed to have heard the rumours, known what was going on. Clearly the whole reptile thing must be true since he's a bastion of truth rather than a crackpot then.

It's like saying Ankles clearly isn't a know nothing sycophant because he's been right once or twice.

Maddie Mccan on 14:50 - Oct 29 with 1151 viewsskippyjack

Maddie Mccan on 13:33 - Oct 29 by Jack_Meoff

He's also been banging the drum for decades about the totalitarian surveillance state we are sleepwalking into. What a maniac!

Sleepwalking into?.. jesus chr*st.. we're already in it.. f*ck me.. only now you're realising it?.. David Icke is a bit 'thick' though..

As i have said one thousand times..

Obey the law or you will be targeted and punished.
Time Travel is possible.
It's delusional to think we're the only living creatures in the 'UNIVERSE'

The World is controlled by the elite? obviously..
Aliens exist? obviously..
Weird 'things' happen in the world? really?
People want to preserve their genetic bloodline that share the same 'culture'? really David?
New Age Revolution? you mean they're progressing the World to think differently? such a shock.
People can think on different frequencies? obviously.. As you age your hearing decreases.
People program other people? Nostradumbass Icke.
Global Capitalism? yep.
Different Dimensions? Time Travel? yep.
People manipulating people to earn money? this guy is a 'godhead'
Illuminati exist? you mean that group that was created in Bavaria and then disbanded.. but it carries on today regardless what the people who disbanded it think?.. its not official so it doesn't exist? Dear me.

David Th-icke should be his name

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Maddie Mccan on 14:53 - Oct 29 with 1143 viewsblueytheblue

Icke was a shit goalkeeper too, don't forget.

Maddie Mccan on 14:56 - Oct 29 with 1133 viewswaynekerr55

Maddie Mccan on 14:50 - Oct 29 by skippyjack

Sleepwalking into?.. jesus chr*st.. we're already in it.. f*ck me.. only now you're realising it?.. David Icke is a bit 'thick' though..

As i have said one thousand times..

Obey the law or you will be targeted and punished.
Time Travel is possible.
It's delusional to think we're the only living creatures in the 'UNIVERSE'

The World is controlled by the elite? obviously..
Aliens exist? obviously..
Weird 'things' happen in the world? really?
People want to preserve their genetic bloodline that share the same 'culture'? really David?
New Age Revolution? you mean they're progressing the World to think differently? such a shock.
People can think on different frequencies? obviously.. As you age your hearing decreases.
People program other people? Nostradumbass Icke.
Global Capitalism? yep.
Different Dimensions? Time Travel? yep.
People manipulating people to earn money? this guy is a 'godhead'
Illuminati exist? you mean that group that was created in Bavaria and then disbanded.. but it carries on today regardless what the people who disbanded it think?.. its not official so it doesn't exist? Dear me.

David Th-icke should be his name

Is he related to Robyn?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024