Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 12:13 - Oct 15 with 5163 viewsAshleyCCFC

Hello Jacks
Before anybody starts slinging the inevitable abuse i assure you i come in peace and dont want to argue. With the build up to the first ever premier league encounter between our clubs approaching i just wanted to gage how you guys are feeling about your visit to Cardiff city stadium. I assume you would all be confident and will more than likely go into the game as slight favourites but i think come derby day with the atmosphere rocking form ETC all goes out the window. I honestly think we have a good chance of getting something in front of our home fans against you how do you guys expect things to pan out?
Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 12:19 - Oct 15 with 4606 viewstalljack

hullo scummer
got a good feeling we're gonna smash you son!! 3-0 and a red card for one of your lot as well!!

STID - WHO ARE WE!!
Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 12:23 - Oct 15 with 4591 viewsDevz00

I'm really looking forward to it. I agree that we will be slight favourites but I don't think that any of us will be expecting a Swans win. We could easily rock up and put 3 past you and on the other hand it could easily go the same way as recent derbies with having a winner by the odd goal for either side.

We aren't a footballing super-power so I think you are well within your rights to fancy yourselves to get something from the game.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2013 12:24]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 12:42 - Oct 15 with 4508 viewsAshleyCCFC

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 12:23 - Oct 15 by Devz00

I'm really looking forward to it. I agree that we will be slight favourites but I don't think that any of us will be expecting a Swans win. We could easily rock up and put 3 past you and on the other hand it could easily go the same way as recent derbies with having a winner by the odd goal for either side.

We aren't a footballing super-power so I think you are well within your rights to fancy yourselves to get something from the game.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2013 12:24]

It's going to be really interesting to see how both teams approach the game. I don't think Malky or Michael Laudrup will fully appreciate how much this game means in these parts until the days leading up to it. Should be fireworks on November 3rd whatever happens
Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 12:50 - Oct 15 with 4457 viewsscottishjack

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 12:42 - Oct 15 by AshleyCCFC

It's going to be really interesting to see how both teams approach the game. I don't think Malky or Michael Laudrup will fully appreciate how much this game means in these parts until the days leading up to it. Should be fireworks on November 3rd whatever happens

Not sure about that? Laudrup has played on both sides of "El Classico" and Mackay has played in the old firm matches. I think they'll have a fair idea what's coming.

As for the match, I think we've got enough, but as you say, when it comes to a derby match, all bets are off.
Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 13:01 - Oct 15 with 4416 viewsAshleyCCFC

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 12:50 - Oct 15 by scottishjack

Not sure about that? Laudrup has played on both sides of "El Classico" and Mackay has played in the old firm matches. I think they'll have a fair idea what's coming.

As for the match, I think we've got enough, but as you say, when it comes to a derby match, all bets are off.

I didnt state that Malky or Laudrup have no experience in derby matches. I stated that i believe they could be suprised at how big this rivalry is in these parts as neither has any experience in South Wales derby matches.
Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 13:14 - Oct 15 with 4375 viewslovejuicejack

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 13:01 - Oct 15 by AshleyCCFC

I didnt state that Malky or Laudrup have no experience in derby matches. I stated that i believe they could be suprised at how big this rivalry is in these parts as neither has any experience in South Wales derby matches.

Oooo get Ashley
Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 13:15 - Oct 15 with 4373 viewsscottishjack

Okay, but I think both of them will have been well briefed on what it means to both sets of fans. The only manager who never seemed to understand was your very own Dave Jones...

Even Paulo Sousa managed to get caught up in it. (Named the South Wales derby as one of the 6 most important games in his career!)

Personally though, I think both of our managers will be well aware this time around.
Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 13:34 - Oct 15 with 4297 viewsCatullus

I wouldn't even try to predict the score. Though I do think this nonsense tan has pulled with Moody has unsettled your camp and if it's still rumbling on then it could give us an advantage.
Seems to me Tan (for some incredible reason) wants MM out. But he won't sack him because he'll have to pay him, and MM won't quit.
All I will say is it's going to be a tough game.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 14:02 - Oct 15 with 4248 viewspencoedjack

I guess our mate Vinny will tell Mackay (he tells him everything else) ....
Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 14:26 - Oct 15 with 4209 viewsmonmouth

We have the better players, the better style, the better pedigree, the greater experience, the better track record and the stronger bench.

You have......well. nothing really.

Unfortunately nothing can sometimes be enough in a one off derby game.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 17:29 - Oct 15 with 3965 viewsdgt73

We'll be ready for you lot that's for sure. and I predict fireworks.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2013 17:32]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 17:53 - Oct 15 with 3913 viewsJackhero

These games always make me feel like no other .....very sick in my stomach. Nerves are bloody awful as the thought of losing to you lot is unthinkable. I'd hate to predict an outcome I just hope its the right one for us Jacks. I won't be going to the game, but will be surrounding myself with loads of Jacks in a pub somewhere so I'm amongst friends and we can feel the ecstasy or sheer hell of it together. Beer will be the anaesthetic for the day, a lot of it too!

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 17:58 - Oct 15 with 3901 viewsOldjack

if we're on song you'll not live with us and expect a right royal smarrrsssssshing

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 09:21 - Oct 16 with 3678 viewsrazorjack

.............a very cautious,boring 0-0

Forgive your enemies,but never forget their names.

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 10:10 - Oct 16 with 3645 viewsAshleyCCFC

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 17:53 - Oct 15 by Jackhero

These games always make me feel like no other .....very sick in my stomach. Nerves are bloody awful as the thought of losing to you lot is unthinkable. I'd hate to predict an outcome I just hope its the right one for us Jacks. I won't be going to the game, but will be surrounding myself with loads of Jacks in a pub somewhere so I'm amongst friends and we can feel the ecstasy or sheer hell of it together. Beer will be the anaesthetic for the day, a lot of it too!

Completely agree. Its a strange feeling and it makes it even more of an occasion because we havent come across each other in a few years. Nervous thinking about it even now. God knows what the actual day will be like a few stiff whiskey chasers needed in all likeliness to calm the nerves.
Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 10:14 - Oct 16 with 3637 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

Cardiff will be bang up for the game, probably more so than our lads. After all they’ve had to spend the last few seasons watching Swansea get all the plaudits & media attention whilst they’ve been out of the spot light. Plus, they’re a well drilled outfit & disciplined from what I’ve seen of them so far, they won’t be easy to break down.

I expect us to have the majority of the ball but struggle to get in behind them, whilst they will pose a threat on the counter which concerns me as our defence hasn’t looked half as good as it was last season. Finally, the atmosphere there is bound to be electric & probably the most hostile it’s ever been for a visit of our boys. Their fans will be steaming to get one over us & with all the sh!t going on in their circus of a boardroom the anger will palatable.

Saying that we’ll probably stuff the rags 3-0.

Poll: What would you rather see.....

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 10:18 - Oct 16 with 3630 viewsperchrockjack

I m both looking forward to it and dreading it .
Our home isn't gonna be a place for the nervous or weak in spirit.

T

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 10:19 - Oct 16 with 3624 viewsperchrockjack

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 22:07 - Oct 16 with 3325 viewsborinifanclub

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 10:19 - Oct 16 by perchrockjack

Well stay at home ......we gonna smash you

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 22:10 - Oct 16 with 3312 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 22:07 - Oct 16 by borinifanclub

Well stay at home ......we gonna smash you

Err, Borini, he's one of ours.....

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 22:54 - Oct 16 with 3229 viewsItchySphincter

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 22:10 - Oct 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Not sure mind. Some of Perchie's typing leads me to believe he has at least six fingers and a ham per hand.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 22:48 - Oct 17 with 2898 viewsborinifanclub

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 22:10 - Oct 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Are you sure? His post sounded like a sad defeatist scummer! If he is one of ours he needs to grow a pair

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 09:55 - Oct 18 with 2749 viewsScoobyWho

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 22:48 - Oct 17 by borinifanclub

Are you sure? His post sounded like a sad defeatist scummer! If he is one of ours he needs to grow a pair

Thats a bit rum chap, settle down, we are all in this together.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 10:11 - Oct 18 with 2727 viewswhiterock

The quality is definitely with Swansea but as someone said, form goes out the window

I think if Ashley is playing he will be too strong for Cardiff plus he will demand 100% commitment from the new boys not that Michu needs a pep talk, he's like a man possessed in every game.
Derby Day - November 3rd 2013 on 11:15 - Oct 18 with 2693 viewstomdickharry

You have 2 really difficult away games before the big day Chelsea and Norwich,with us having 3 at home (i Europa League),there are no easy games in the PL and away games do take their toll on players especially a visit to Norwich with Snodgrass and Co straining on the leash.Expect the game to be won and lost in midfield with the Medel/Canas contest taking pride of place.they have history in La Liga.Should be a great Sunday evening viewing on Sky maybe a red card or 2,1-1 draw.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024