Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QUESTION: How would you describe the feeling you get when Swansea score? 19:38 - Oct 15 with 2665 viewsswansfc

When Swansea score there’s no feeling like it! Are we right? Even more so now that we are in the Premier League and those goals are being scored against top clubs.

We asked our followers on Twitter and Facebook how they feel when their beloved Swansea City score. We caused quite a stir of emotion!

Check out some of the replies we got here:

http://swansfc.com/blog/2013/10/15/question-how-would-you-describe-feeling-you-g

Thanks Swansfc www.swansfc.com

QUESTION: How would you describe the feeling you get when Swansea score? on 19:40 - Oct 15 with 2657 viewsDarran

And that's it?
F*ck me that's one hell of a stir of emotion isn't it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

QUESTION: How would you describe the feeling you get when Swansea score? on 19:48 - Oct 15 with 2634 viewsItchySphincter

"How do you feel when Swansea score?"

"I like it."

Kaboom!! Thanks for the insight.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

QUESTION: How would you describe the feeling you get when Swansea score? on 19:53 - Oct 15 with 2620 viewsOldjack

orgasmic, get in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 15 Oct 2013 19:53]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

QUESTION: How would you describe the feeling you get when Swansea score? on 19:56 - Oct 15 with 2611 viewsDarran

Howcome nobody answered with "I instantly throw myself to the floor whilst screaming in anger at the tannoy man to turn the f*cking goal music off" then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

QUESTION: How would you describe the feeling you get when Swansea score? on 23:29 - Oct 15 with 2532 viewsduckling

Feels good in general some more than others.
A close even game though awake butterflies in my stomech. A good comeback goal in an important game is usually the best(especially if it changes the outcome)
QUESTION: How would you describe the feeling you get when Swansea score? on 04:21 - Oct 16 with 2489 viewsAdmire

I have always been a nervous sports fan and while my logical mind stays optimistic, the rest of me is a nervous wreck. Do the feeling is probably orgasmic relief...
QUESTION: How would you describe the feeling you get when Swansea score? on 13:30 - Oct 16 with 2419 viewsDevz00

QUESTION: How would you describe the feeling you get when Swansea score? on 19:56 - Oct 15 by Darran

Howcome nobody answered with "I instantly throw myself to the floor whilst screaming in anger at the tannoy man to turn the f*cking goal music off" then?

I'll Give you that. We still need to get rid of it though!

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

QUESTION: How would you describe the feeling you get when Swansea score? on 13:53 - Oct 16 with 2403 viewsswanjackal

Euphoria, quickly followed by crippling pain.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2013 13:53]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

QUESTION: How would you describe the feeling you get when Swansea score? on 14:02 - Oct 16 with 2381 viewsSnowgoon

F*ck me, its football, not child birth

Listen, you f*cking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f*cking Jacobs off

QUESTION: How would you describe the feeling you get when Swansea score? on 14:23 - Oct 16 with 2346 viewsswanjackal

QUESTION: How would you describe the feeling you get when Swansea score? on 14:02 - Oct 16 by Snowgoon

F*ck me, its football, not child birth

Wouldn't that be the other way around?

Without trivialising child birth, I wish it was one big moment of pain then it is over, but alas the pain persists.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

QUESTION: How would you describe the feeling you get when Swansea score? on 14:49 - Oct 16 with 2330 viewsSnowgoon

QUESTION: How would you describe the feeling you get when Swansea score? on 14:23 - Oct 16 by swanjackal

Wouldn't that be the other way around?

Without trivialising child birth, I wish it was one big moment of pain then it is over, but alas the pain persists.

Sorry old bean, my comment wasn't in reference to your post, for some reason you can't quote the OP which is what I wanted to do. It was more a throwaway comment about how seriously too many people either take their football, or how much they lie about how seriously they take their football.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2013 14:50]

Listen, you f*cking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f*cking Jacobs off

QUESTION: How would you describe the feeling you get when Swansea score? on 14:52 - Oct 16 with 2325 viewsswanjackal

QUESTION: How would you describe the feeling you get when Swansea score? on 14:49 - Oct 16 by Snowgoon

Sorry old bean, my comment wasn't in reference to your post, for some reason you can't quote the OP which is what I wanted to do. It was more a throwaway comment about how seriously too many people either take their football, or how much they lie about how seriously they take their football.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2013 14:50]

I agree, although quite a composed person in real life, not prone to over reactions and manic changes in mood, when we do score I am more than happy to admit I go bat shi*t crazy at first.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024