Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy 20:43 - Oct 15 with 6115 viewsEuropaJack

1-0 England

Blog: Diplomatic - But Time To Bin International Friendlies

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 13:56 - Oct 16 with 1203 viewstreboethjack

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 13:12 - Oct 16 by pencoedjack

Luckily English people don't kick up such a fuss about Welsh clubs playing in the English league.

Couldn't see us taking 2600 to Valencia if we had won the Welsh league and were not representing ENGLAND.

The majority of Welsh people have a huge inferiority complex when it comes to England.

PS

Where has the Union Jack smiley gone ?

So going by your theory we should all support England purely because we play in their league?

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 14:57 - Oct 16 with 1179 viewspencoedjack

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 13:56 - Oct 16 by treboethjack

So going by your theory we should all support England purely because we play in their league?

No not at all but don't fuking moan when national radio/TV/papers are a little joyous ... 85% of their listeners/viewers/readers probably enjoy it.

Listen to Radio Wales/Scotland/N Ireland .... They are all probably wailing in self pity too.
Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 15:05 - Oct 16 with 1168 viewstreboethjack

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 14:57 - Oct 16 by pencoedjack

No not at all but don't fuking moan when national radio/TV/papers are a little joyous ... 85% of their listeners/viewers/readers probably enjoy it.

Listen to Radio Wales/Scotland/N Ireland .... They are all probably wailing in self pity too.

I haven't once said that I have a problem with the media mate? All I said was that I don't understand Welsh people supporting England, and that's not because I have a problem with England. I wouldn't understand it if was a Frenchman supporting Spain or w.e. It's just my opinion though so I'm not trying to have a go at anyone, just don't understand it myself.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 15:18 - Oct 16 with 1154 viewslifelong

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 13:24 - Oct 16 by pencoedjack

I cant understand why anyone the day after England qualify for the World cup listen to national radio or buy national press, it is obvious that it will report on England qualifying.

Why not listen to radio Wales and buy the Western Mail ?

Because they are even worse than the English press.
Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 15:20 - Oct 16 with 1152 viewsDarran

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 15:18 - Oct 16 by lifelong

Because they are even worse than the English press.

Read a book then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 15:28 - Oct 16 with 1138 viewsDevz00

I couldn't bring myself to support England in anything but I can understand why some Welsh people cheer for them. It's all down to the Union and like it or not, England and Wales are both part of the UK.

I live and work in England and most football fans that I meet want all the home nations to do well. In fact, just this morning I was talking to an England fan who said that he wishes more home nations would qualify rather than just England.

I think that jealousy comes into it in a way. IMO, we envy the fact that England qualify all the time and Wales don't. The press doesn't help the situation, granted, as it's seen as rubbing it in our faces.

If Wales were brilliant and qualified for every tournament, while England didn't qualify then I doubt any of them would be wishing us well.

As it is, if Wales played France or Spain or whoever, most English fans would want us to win. If England are playing these sides then most Welshmen, including myself, would take an A.B.E. stance.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 15:30 - Oct 16 with 1134 viewslifelong

Luckily English people don't kick up such a fuss about Welsh clubs playing in the English league.

Couldn't see us taking 2600 to Valencia if we had won the Welsh league and were not representing ENGLAND.

The majority of Welsh people have a huge inferiority complex when it comes to England.

PS

"The majority of Welsh people have a huge inferiority complex when it come to England"

That's a bit of a sweeping generalisation don't you think? and totally wrong in my humble opinion.

Just because the English are the most disliked nation around it doesn't mean to say that people have a inferiority complex about them.
Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:03 - Oct 16 with 1100 viewsmonmouth

If the s**theads qualifying is the price of no more of these poxy international breaks, it's a price well worth paying in my view. It'll also give us something to point and laugh at during the tournament.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:20 - Oct 16 with 1089 viewsAndy1300

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 07:44 - Oct 16 by QuakerJack

Seconded. The only reason I'm glad they've qualified is it gives me someone to cheer on in Brazil - whoever their opponents are.

exactly

Number 1 team in Wales

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:23 - Oct 16 with 1081 viewsAndy1300

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 08:09 - Oct 16 by Darran

Lots of Jealousy going on here I see,just because Wales are so shit at football don't cry about it mun.

you really do spout a load of shite don't you.

i can assure you that i am in no way jealous, I am Welsh and proud to be so.

You must be a plastic england fan if you are not english

Number 1 team in Wales

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:23 - Oct 16 with 1080 viewspencoedjack

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 15:30 - Oct 16 by lifelong

"The majority of Welsh people have a huge inferiority complex when it come to England"

That's a bit of a sweeping generalisation don't you think? and totally wrong in my humble opinion.

Just because the English are the most disliked nation around it doesn't mean to say that people have a inferiority complex about them.

Not one of the ones bitching has commented about us representing ENGLAND in the Europa league.

Enough said.
Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:27 - Oct 16 with 1070 viewslifelong

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:23 - Oct 16 by pencoedjack

Not one of the ones bitching has commented about us representing ENGLAND in the Europa league.

Enough said.

We are representing the English league which has 70% of foreign players representing it.

Doesn't sound too English to me.
Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:28 - Oct 16 with 1068 viewsAndy1300

PS

but they very often do kick up a fuss regardless of their ignorance of us being invited into the league system.

Inferiority complex???? never

As has been said, we have all things England rammed down our throats by the English BBC etc....Wales play a full international they get a column or two...England play a friendly, they get 4 pages.

Lets get some perspective here.

Number 1 team in Wales

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:29 - Oct 16 with 1065 viewsDarran

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:23 - Oct 16 by Andy1300

you really do spout a load of shite don't you.

i can assure you that i am in no way jealous, I am Welsh and proud to be so.

You must be a plastic england fan if you are not english

Andy chill out mun.

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:32 - Oct 16 with 1058 viewsAndy1300

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:29 - Oct 16 by Darran

Andy chill out mun.

am on lunchbreak and catching up so getting as many replies in as i can

Number 1 team in Wales

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:35 - Oct 16 with 1006 viewsDarran

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:32 - Oct 16 by Andy1300

am on lunchbreak and catching up so getting as many replies in as i can

Good lad.

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:37 - Oct 16 with 1002 viewsAndy1300

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:35 - Oct 16 by Darran

Good lad.

have to keep the numbers up on the site for you
[Post edited 16 Oct 2013 16:40]

Number 1 team in Wales

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:37 - Oct 16 with 996 viewspencoedjack

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:27 - Oct 16 by lifelong

We are representing the English league which has 70% of foreign players representing it.

Doesn't sound too English to me.

Whatever we are representing England get over it FFS.

If we were playing in the Welsh league and qualified we would

A. Of not played Valencia cos we would of been stuffed in a qualifying round in June
B. If some by some miracle we did play them there wouldn't of been 200 there

Watch BBC Wales they wont report about England, if the Welsh bird on the One show mentions it turn over.

Some people in life moan for the sake of moaning
Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:39 - Oct 16 with 991 viewsAndy1300

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:37 - Oct 16 by pencoedjack

A. Of not played Valencia cos we would of been stuffed in a qualifying round in June

Watch BBC Wales they wont report about England, if the Welsh bird on the One show mentions it turn over.

its would not "have" not "of"

learn to speak English ffs

Number 1 team in Wales

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:45 - Oct 16 with 983 viewslifelong

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:37 - Oct 16 by pencoedjack

The only person moaning on this thread is you.

Most of the other people are merely stating that they do not support England in International football which is something you don't seem to be able to get your head around.
Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:48 - Oct 16 with 981 viewstreboethjack

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:45 - Oct 16 by lifelong

The only person moaning on this thread is you.

Most of the other people are merely stating that they do not support England in International football which is something you don't seem to be able to get your head around.

Spot on!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:52 - Oct 16 with 977 viewsOldjack

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 20:45 - Oct 15 by Darran

Great player who'll end up with the goal and caps record.

Well you would say that you being a glory hunting manure lover those English tits won't get passed the first round

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:58 - Oct 16 with 969 viewsDarran

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:52 - Oct 16 by Oldjack

Well you would say that you being a glory hunting manure lover those English tits won't get passed the first round

Hell of an achievement if he ends up as Manchester United and Englands all time leading goal scorer mind Alan.

The difference between you and I Alan is that I can recognise a talent whilst you are just a thick tw*t.

Just for the record I don't like the fella,but I don't like people like Suarez and John Terry either but they are very good players.

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 17:02 - Oct 16 with 962 viewsOldjack

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 16:58 - Oct 16 by Darran

Hell of an achievement if he ends up as Manchester United and Englands all time leading goal scorer mind Alan.

The difference between you and I Alan is that I can recognise a talent whilst you are just a thick tw*t.

Just for the record I don't like the fella,but I don't like people like Suarez and John Terry either but they are very good players.

in a nut shell ,BOLLEX as per

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 17:10 - Oct 16 with 954 viewsSnowgoon

Rooooooooneyyyyyyyy on 17:02 - Oct 16 by Oldjack

in a nut shell ,BOLLEX as per

Do you type with your forehead?

Listen, you f*cking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f*cking Jacobs off

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024