Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's training 20:28 - Oct 16 with 4039 viewsGiant_Penguins

Did anyone else get excited to see the clip of todays training, seeing Laudring taking active part and doing show-and-tell with Pozuelo. Great to see El Jefe in this hands on approach with a young upcoming player

Today's training on 20:37 - Oct 16 with 4002 viewsSwanjaxs

Yep good to see Laudring getting involved

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Today's training on 20:46 - Oct 16 with 3965 viewsGiant_Penguins

Today's training on 20:37 - Oct 16 by Swanjaxs

Yep good to see Laudring getting involved

fair point but wonder how many other PL managers are this hands on in the training sessions
Today's training on 21:04 - Oct 16 with 3888 viewsblaine_scfc

Today's training on 20:46 - Oct 16 by Giant_Penguins

fair point but wonder how many other PL managers are this hands on in the training sessions

Enjoyed that! Laudrup would still do the business for our under 21s side now probably! Not many prem managers would be able to be has hands on as him, if any.
Today's training on 21:22 - Oct 16 with 3823 viewsSwanjaxs

Today's training on 20:46 - Oct 16 by Giant_Penguins

Agreed mate, fantastic insight to the legend that is Michael Laudrup, and we are very lucky to have him

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Today's training on 21:26 - Oct 16 with 3798 viewsKennedy

Nice clip. Who is the old chap at the end with JJS

Just call me JFK

Today's training on 22:59 - Oct 16 with 3606 viewsGiant_Penguins

Today's training on 21:26 - Oct 16 by Kennedy

Good question, was wondering that myself. It does say DJ on the jacket, so perhaps its Dr. Jez McCluskey.
Today's training on 23:23 - Oct 16 with 3541 viewsjackado

Today's training on 21:26 - Oct 16 by Kennedy

he helps with all the kit ie balls,cones and stuff. spoke to him over the liberty many of times after training and always has a laugh and joke
Today's training on 07:59 - Oct 17 with 3347 viewsmonmouth

Ha. Even with no one near him and no pressure Nath cant put the ball on the players bonce. I think that one might be a lost cause :) Perhaps someone should tell him to start driving it in low or cutting it back and get players running in.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Today's training on 15:10 - Oct 17 with 3036 viewsDull1Thomas

Today's training on 07:59 - Oct 17 by monmouth

Ha. Even with no one near him and no pressure Nath cant put the ball on the players bonce. I think that one might be a lost cause :) Perhaps someone should tell him to start driving it in low or cutting it back and get players running in.

For me a good cross is one payers run on to and gets power and direction not one that delivers the ball on the head which almost always results in a weak attempt. We also have no players who can really head a ball powerfully and accurately.
Nathan is an excellent player for us and even when not firing on all cylinders gives 100% unlike any other winger on the books.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Today's training on 15:29 - Oct 17 with 3003 viewsCasual_Jack

Today's training on 15:10 - Oct 17 by Dull1Thomas

For me a good cross is one payers run on to and gets power and direction not one that delivers the ball on the head which almost always results in a weak attempt. We also have no players who can really head a ball powerfully and accurately.
Nathan is an excellent player for us and even when not firing on all cylinders gives 100% unlike any other winger on the books.

Bony and michu???

Swansea City Casual.....VYC

Today's training on 16:10 - Oct 17 with 2940 viewsmonmouth

You seem to be thinking I'm anti Dyer? Actually I luvs little Nath, but are you seriously saying you think he's a good crosser? Anyone running onto most of his crosses would need to be ten feet tall. Every now and again he gets it right (eg Bony at Soton), but somebody should be woking on his (our) final ball strategies when he gets to the line.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Today's training on 19:26 - Oct 17 with 2708 viewsJokeren1943

As far as I can see, Bony and Michu are proberly some of the very best headers in the entire Premier League.

Around 70 % of all those 31-32 goals Bony scored last season was headers.

About Dyer - If you took our wingers last season Routledge was proberly the one with the highest average throughout the entire season. Dyer had quite a few games last season where he did not play very well (he was better in the 2011/2012 season).
[Post edited 17 Oct 2013 19:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024