Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result 19:25 - Oct 19 with 3122 viewsdgt73

Probably something along the lines Sunderland would of won if KI was playing.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 19:27 - Oct 19 with 3106 viewsJackanapes

Did Ki play last season when we were unable to defeat Sunderland?

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 20:31 - Oct 19 with 3015 viewsorion3016

I miss him / her

Be over there now after

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 21:14 - Oct 19 with 2947 viewsJackoBoostardo

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 20:31 - Oct 19 by orion3016

I miss him / her

IT

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 21:22 - Oct 19 with 2909 viewssnork44

Where is the silly bint? Has Darran banned her?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 22:54 - Oct 19 with 2816 viewssnork44

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 19:27 - Oct 19 by Jackanapes

Did Ki play last season when we were unable to defeat Sunderland?

A question for Darran. Have you banned kiisgod not that I am a fan of the stupid girl, but her inane comments and her scary stalking of Ki, honestly made me laugh, so Darran have you banned her ?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 23:06 - Oct 19 with 2785 viewsViking_Jock

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 22:54 - Oct 19 by snork44

A question for Darran. Have you banned kiisgod not that I am a fan of the stupid girl, but her inane comments and her scary stalking of Ki, honestly made me laugh, so Darran have you banned her ?

Don't think she is banned. She did make a post telling that she is now a Sunderland fan, and that you lot can f*ck right off btw (for treating Ki with a lack of respect).
[Post edited 19 Oct 2013 23:07]

Poll: Which song is the best banjo song.

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 23:07 - Oct 19 with 2782 viewsDarran

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 22:54 - Oct 19 by snork44

No,there's only been one person banned from this new site since it was started.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 23:16 - Oct 19 with 2752 viewswr72

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 23:07 - Oct 19 by Darran

No,there's only been one person banned from this new site since it was started.

She's rather fit actually.Well the pic of her on the Mackem site she was.
Login to get fewer ads

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 23:17 - Oct 19 with 2743 viewswr72

Quoted by mistake yet again
I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 23:19 - Oct 19 with 2729 viewsDarran

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 23:16 - Oct 19 by wr72

She's rather fit actually.Well the pic of her on the Mackem site she was.

She's 15 isn't she you perv?

This post has been edited by an administrator

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 23:24 - Oct 19 with 2699 viewswr72

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 23:19 - Oct 19 by Darran

She's 15 isn't she you perv?

This post has been edited by an administrator

She's still fit.i don't plan on contacting her for sex.

She's older than that anyway.She's in St.Andrews Uni.You're just pissed off i had a pop at you earlier.
I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 23:28 - Oct 19 with 2675 viewsGowerjack

She's damp

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 23:30 - Oct 19 with 2667 viewsDarran

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 23:24 - Oct 19 by wr72

She's still fit.i don't plan on contacting her for sex.

She's older than that anyway.She's in St.Andrews Uni.You're just pissed off i had a pop at you earlier.

No I'm not but I take it back she was 15 last season so she must be 16 this season,you crack on Butt.

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 15:22 - Oct 20 with 2281 viewsjamiewales

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/8-days-till-the-derby.825274/
They love her don`t they
I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 15:32 - Oct 20 with 2254 viewsDarran

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 15:22 - Oct 20 by jamiewales

They love her don`t they

F*cking freak.

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 15:35 - Oct 20 with 2246 views2face

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 15:22 - Oct 20 by jamiewales

They love her don`t they

She has made Sunderland fans hate Ki too.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2013 21:01]
I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 16:41 - Oct 20 with 2136 viewsRogueTrooper

They love her don`t they

Kiisgod is basically saying that they only lost today because Ki couldn't play and they will smash Newcastle next week. You do have to chuckle

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

I wonder what kiisgod made of today's game/result on 17:10 - Oct 20 with 2078 viewsmonmouth

Apparently her mother - iloveoddjob - was a bit weird too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024