Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
mika 20:33 - Oct 19 with 6289 viewsGundog

Met a guy tonight that has travelled sh*t loads of miles to support a team that has emerged through the dark ages and arrived at the other end in a better shape.
Now i do not give a flying f*ck what people think about other teams but when someone from another country travels hundreds of miles to support a team " Swansea city " that makes me the the most proudest bloke alive, and i mean that from the heart.
have been reading this and the last website for a long time now and although i am not to sure about this new site the old site was a lot better. Sorry if this upsets anyone.
I am a new poster but reading the posts during the last few months i just get that horrible feeling that this site is going downhill fast.
My main points that i would like to address are planet swans as one of the main sites that i and many other of my friends would post up straight away after work or a game but it just does not work any more, dare i say go back to the old site?
Any ways Mika looks like the image of Cannas.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

mika on 22:45 - Oct 19 with 1048 viewsGundog

mika on 22:14 - Oct 19 by Darran

Hahahaha that's quality,I liked them too shame one of them turned out to be a pedo.

Something that i would like to find out is wether we as swans fans are happy to be away from the old vetch field and happy in our new enviroment, are we happy that we can not wave flags anymore cannot stand up, and most of all what really gets my grip is the fact that every time an away team arrives at the liberty, especially the Europa teams ( St Gallen) How brilliant where their fans and how did they enjoy their experience singing non stop plus the fact that they could or were not stopped from lighting flares and waving the best of flags and basically just enjoying the night.
One other thing that grips my shi5 is i sit in the East stand and have to put up with watching the other stands just sit on their ar^es and expect an atmosphere to just appear is just depressing, i get annoyed at times with some of the singing but at least the East stand makes an effort. We really have to make more noise and it can only be done by getting the plastics to sing up.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024