Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashes Winter thread 22:31 - Nov 6 with 45574 viewsnewgolddream

Australia all-rounder Shane Watson faces a battle to be fit for the first Ashes Test in Brisbane on 21 November.

The 32-year-old sustained a hamstring injury while bowling in Australia's final one-day international against India last Saturday.
Ashes Winter thread on 16:40 - Jan 8 with 969 viewsElHoop

Well Broad and Prior did something right:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricket/international/england/10557997/England-
Ashes Winter thread on 04:05 - Jan 9 with 929 viewsqprmick

Ashes Winter thread on 16:40 - Jan 8 by ElHoop

Well Broad and Prior did something right:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricket/international/england/10557997/England-

Further down in that paper, Prior mention letting things slip. Well I was horrified to see Rankin mucking around with boots when he was sorely needed to bowl. That says to me that he never even warmed up in his bowling boots, pure amateur.

Qprmick

Ashes Winter thread on 12:16 - Jan 9 with 898 viewswillis1980

Ashes Winter thread on 04:05 - Jan 9 by qprmick

Further down in that paper, Prior mention letting things slip. Well I was horrified to see Rankin mucking around with boots when he was sorely needed to bowl. That says to me that he never even warmed up in his bowling boots, pure amateur.

i do not rate rankin at all, all of this talk about his blistering pace broad bowled similar speed to him. i think theres loads of bowlers in the county game that given a bit of tweaking would be better than rankin (theres still finn too). tymar mears from essex meaker from surrey or jordan from sussex for example. theres always onions too.
Ashes Winter thread on 13:20 - Jan 9 with 878 viewsElHoop

You have to feel a bit sorry for Prior - seemingly he was the one given the job of looking after Trott before he went home, then his form was crap throughout the series and finally he's about to go home and he finds a bloke jumping off a bridge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024