Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Romanians coming to Britain.. 19:51 - Nov 13 with 11176 viewsKeyserSoze

There has been a lot said on here about personal arguments and a lack of debate, so I thought i'd start a thread on something that hopefully people have insightful opinions and differing views on.

So, with Romanians gaining easier access to the UK and the same rights to the NHS etc as other EU countries in January, what impact do you think this will have on the UK?

I personally think it is a bad idea.

Debate...

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 04:37 - Nov 16 with 1574 viewsSwanjack10

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 06:56 - Nov 14 by epaul

According to that f*cking cretin Nigel Farage 29 million Romainians and bulgarians are coming, what a tool. I'm with clasey on this, they will come and do the jobs the lazy brits wont do who prefer to get benefits

Thats exactly whats happening,on our scaffold sites 90% of plasterers ,dashers or roofers are now romanians where as every uk citizen who are able, avoid work and claim all benefits....ps sozor yr a lil c u nt love floyd x

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 07:10 - Nov 16 with 1553 viewsdgt73

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 10:08 - Nov 15 by _

A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing, especially in the hands of nationalistic folk with little understanding of the multitude of complexities that go into every decision made at the very highest levels.

I'm not professing to have the answers and regarding any sort of influx from a migrant workforce, then there will always be pros and cons. There will inevitably be occasions when the pros and cons affect us as individuals but there is clearly some agenda driven misinformed reactionists within this thread that fit the description I made above.

For anyone to truly comment on a situation like this you'd need to firstly understand every single reason behind political decisions that not only affect constituencies and regions but also a collective of nations. Without fully understanding the economic and social intricacies of populations at large, instead of just a feeling of personal misgiving, then you're left with nothing more than misguided rants based on the usual prejudice we often hear from the usual suspects when it comes to do with race and nationalism.

I've lived and worked in the EU, I've benefitted from being able to my passport there.

I've also benefitted from our NHS and been treated by a 'migrant worker' medically, I've also been able to wash my hands in a clean toilet that was made that way, by, guess what, another 'migrant worker'.

It's easy to say get the lazy Brits to do that, they won't, they don't need to, but that's another debate altogether.

Every word you have written is a load of sh*te, the UK joined the common market in 1973 after being lied too by Edward heath. At no point has the British people given their consent to this mass immigration.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 14:33 - Nov 16 with 1511 viewsFlashberryjack

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 07:10 - Nov 16 by dgt73

Every word you have written is a load of sh*te, the UK joined the common market in 1973 after being lied too by Edward heath. At no point has the British people given their consent to this mass immigration.

You're right mate ....... Mass imigration is a time bomb just waiting to explode.
Tick Tock

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Romanians coming to Britain.. (n/t) on 14:56 - Nov 16 with 1502 viewsdgt73

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 14:33 - Nov 16 by Flashberryjack

You're right mate ....... Mass imigration is a time bomb just waiting to explode.
Tick Tock

Romanians coming to Britain.. (n/t) on 14:57 - Nov 16 with 1501 viewsdgt73

Romanians coming to Britain.. (n/t) on 14:56 - Nov 16 by dgt73

And exploded it will.

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 00:05 - Nov 17 with 1474 viewsLord_Bony

Maybe we should think of these things in advance then before inviting them all to join Club.E>U

Lined up in the wings waiting to join is Ukraine and Turkey amongst others....
having said that there are still many hoops they have to jump through by UK Border services to be resident here.

I say again there are many alternatives to the UK the only problem is our social benefit system seems to be the easiest to crack once you got residency.

Dont blame the people of these countries blame our governments for making the rules.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 11:10 - Nov 17 with 1451 viewskeith_gatebroth

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 20:28 - Nov 13 by exiledclaseboy

Well no it's not that simple because they'll be coming here to work and mostly do the sub-minimum wage jobs Brits don't want. It's largely another myth that most of eastern Europe is here to leech or benefits system.

How do I claim benefits when I get to Britain? Romanians demand help from job agencies in the UK
-Romanians and Bulgarians will be entitled to certain UK benefits from January
-Job agencies are said to be bombarded with people asking how to claim
-British companies are advertising on Romanian websites saying 'find out if you are entitled'
-More than 6,000 unemployed EU migrants currently live in Britain

Recruitment agencies are being inundated with requests from Romanians about how they can receive benefits.
Recruitment firms are being inundated with requests from Romanians about how they can claim benefits in Britain.
From January, residents of Romania and Bulgaria — two of Europe’s poorest countries — will be entitled to travel to the UK.
They will be able to claim the same benefits and NHS care as other EU citizens.
As a result, job agencies say they are being bombarded with requests from many who want to know how they can make claims.
One consultancy, based in Birmingham, said it had turned away dozens who wanted to know which of the UK’s generous state hand-outs they were eligible for.
‘People are calling me asking “how do I claim benefits?” said Mr Pop, who is Romanian-born,and warned many would be attracted to Britain by the benefits alone.
He said some agencies were offering to help Romanians claim benefits in return for a slice of the money.
‘Some Roma families will come to the UK with seven or eight children and claim £3,000 a month,’ he said. ‘But this is the system that Britain has created.’
He added many would claim to be self employed so they can get a National Insurance number, before simply claiming benefits.
Romanians coming to Britain.. on 11:19 - Nov 17 with 1444 views_

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 11:10 - Nov 17 by keith_gatebroth

How do I claim benefits when I get to Britain? Romanians demand help from job agencies in the UK
-British companies are advertising on Romanian websites saying 'find out if you are entitled'

Recruitment agencies are being inundated with requests from Romanians about how they can receive benefits.
Recruitment firms are being inundated with requests from Romanians about how they can claim benefits in Britain.
From January, residents of Romania and Bulgaria — two of Europe’s poorest countries — will be entitled to travel to the UK.
As a result, job agencies say they are being bombarded with requests from many who want to know how they can make claims.
One consultancy, based in Birmingham, said it had turned away dozens who wanted to know which of the UK’s generous state hand-outs they were eligible for.
‘People are calling me asking “how do I claim benefits?” said Mr Pop, who is Romanian-born,and warned many would be attracted to Britain by the benefits alone.
He said some agencies were offering to help Romanians claim benefits in return for a slice of the money.
‘Some Roma families will come to the UK with seven or eight children and claim £3,000 a month,’ he said. ‘But this is the system that Britain has created.’
He added many would claim to be self employed so they can get a National Insurance number, before simply claiming benefits.

Mr Pop sounds like a right w*nker. Like the black butler in Django Unchained.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 11:30 - Nov 17 with 1436 viewsepaul

People need to get realistic about the numbers ffs "dozens", 6,000 yeah will really kill this country that has nigh on 60 million people living here.

To many Sun and Daily Mail, Express readers I'm afraid and they all take it in

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 11:34 - Nov 17 with 1435 views_

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 11:30 - Nov 17 by epaul

People need to get realistic about the numbers ffs "dozens", 6,000 yeah will really kill this country that has nigh on 60 million people living here.

To many Sun and Daily Mail, Express readers I'm afraid and they all take it in

Too true.

There'll be 6,000 claiming benefits alone in 2 large council estates not far from anyone that posts on here.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 11:40 - Nov 17 with 1432 viewsexiledclaseboy

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 11:10 - Nov 17 by keith_gatebroth

Anyone want to take a guess at the source of that load of tripe?

Poll: Tory leader

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 11:52 - Nov 17 with 1427 viewsNeath_Jack

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 11:40 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

Anyone want to take a guess at the source of that load of tripe?

Daily Mail?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 11:58 - Nov 17 with 1421 viewsexiledclaseboy

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 11:52 - Nov 17 by Neath_Jack

Daily Mail?

Give the man a coconut!

Poll: Tory leader

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 11:59 - Nov 17 with 1417 views_

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 11:58 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

Give the man a coconut!

Do you think they rounded up to the almighty 6,000 figure or down?? ;-)

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 12:07 - Nov 17 with 1410 viewsDarran

Aberdare should be ok it's worse than Romania.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 12:11 - Nov 17 with 1407 views_

Romanians coming to Britain.. on 12:07 - Nov 17 by Darran

Aberdare should be ok it's worse than Romania.

Are you actually a Roma gypsy living under the ferry bridge or is that just a myth based on your appearance and lack of hygiene?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024