Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans 21:10 - Nov 22 with 2321 viewsdgt73

Whether its season tickets or tickets for the European games, or the dvla blah blah blah fuk me if some people.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 07:38 - Nov 23 with 680 viewsnavyjack

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 05:57 - Nov 23 by Dr_Winston

Or they could put season ticket prices down and matchday tickets down to optimise a full stadium and because they don't really need to be as high as they are now. The increase in SKY money would more than offset any reduction.

I can understand the need for as many ST's to be renewed as possible if the income is going to go directly towards funding the expansion (and the club could save themselves a lot of hassle if they just said so), but if not then it's frankly inexcusable to be setting deadlines in the most expensive month of the year.

The discontent about ticket pricing and arrangements has grown from the occasional grumble to a regular bone of contention now between the supporters and the club, and it ain't going away any time soon. This is the kind of thing the Trust should be publically going in to bat for the supporters on. It's the kind of thing that should reinforce how important and influential the Trust claims it can be.

Can't get drawn into the ticket argument as I haven't got the patience but agree totally about the disconnect the fans feel.i also believe there shouldn't be any deadline over Xmas when it comes to renewals.just make it 31 march.

As a ST holder there doesn't seem to be many perks that come attached?.I still believe strongly that ST holders are lifeblood of any club as they've made the long term commitment. Maybe if ST holders would have received massively discounted rates for these games it would have enticed more in?..(freebies/bogof/kids free etc,even something as drastic as ST counts for group games?.) I know quite a few ST holders have given the EL games a miss as it's just too expensive. We are still in a recession and some people just cannot afford it.

On another note I clearly recall the chairman stating a few seasons back that ticket sales aren't the staple diet of PL games anymore,if this was the case why,when the pricing for the home EL games came out and Valencia was the top priced?(this is notwithstanding the package price)..having a price structure as they did made it a breeding ground for threads questioning the board (whether unfounded or not)...oh and by the way,I'll be renewing my ST this month as the football club is much like my relationship with the missus;yes,she gets right on my t*ts sometimes but I couldn't live without her!..,,
I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 07:47 - Nov 23 with 672 viewsdgt73

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 07:38 - Nov 23 by navyjack

Can't get drawn into the ticket argument as I haven't got the patience but agree totally about the disconnect the fans feel.i also believe there shouldn't be any deadline over Xmas when it comes to renewals.just make it 31 march.

As a ST holder there doesn't seem to be many perks that come attached?.I still believe strongly that ST holders are lifeblood of any club as they've made the long term commitment. Maybe if ST holders would have received massively discounted rates for these games it would have enticed more in?..(freebies/bogof/kids free etc,even something as drastic as ST counts for group games?.) I know quite a few ST holders have given the EL games a miss as it's just too expensive. We are still in a recession and some people just cannot afford it.

On another note I clearly recall the chairman stating a few seasons back that ticket sales aren't the staple diet of PL games anymore,if this was the case why,when the pricing for the home EL games came out and Valencia was the top priced?(this is notwithstanding the package price)..having a price structure as they did made it a breeding ground for threads questioning the board (whether unfounded or not)...oh and by the way,I'll be renewing my ST this month as the football club is much like my relationship with the missus;yes,she gets right on my t*ts sometimes but I couldn't live without her!..,,

What little perks would you like?????????????? We already got 10% off in the club shop.

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 07:56 - Nov 23 with 665 viewsnavyjack

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 07:47 - Nov 23 by dgt73

What little perks would you like?????????????? We already got 10% off in the club shop.

Haha...oh yeah,forgot about that!...
I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 08:10 - Nov 23 with 650 viewsItchySphincter

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 12:05 - Nov 23 with 603 viewscockneyswan

"I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans".

Where have you been for the last couple of years?
[Post edited 23 Nov 2013 12:11]
I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 13:08 - Nov 23 with 579 viewsBravoJack

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:40 - Nov 22 by dgt73

So every time all tickets aren't sold, that means then that the prices are too high. I go to watch the swans and have never complained about prices, and the same with other non football matters if I think something is to expensive I simply dont buy it.

So you live at home with Mummy I guess. I miss those days... care free and no worries about bills, losing my house, etc. I would happily spunk all my cash into this club back then.
I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 13:16 - Nov 23 with 572 viewsdgt73

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 13:08 - Nov 23 by BravoJack

So you live at home with Mummy I guess. I miss those days... care free and no worries about bills, losing my house, etc. I would happily spunk all my cash into this club back then.

No im a grown man, married with children. They come first, football is a hobby, I work hard dont smoke only drink occasionally so can afford season tickets and away travel etc.

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 14:07 - Nov 23 with 552 viewsBravoJack

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 13:16 - Nov 23 by dgt73

No im a grown man, married with children. They come first, football is a hobby, I work hard dont smoke only drink occasionally so can afford season tickets and away travel etc.

Lucky you.
Login to get fewer ads

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 14:36 - Nov 23 with 540 viewsDanishDuck

True.. so many moaners here.. its sick to be honest!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024