Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Sinclair 15:58 - Dec 7 with 5744 viewsSwanfan1

How the mighty have fallen !!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/scott-sinclair-west-brom-tr

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Scott Sinclair on 21:37 - Dec 7 with 1140 viewsUxbridge

Jobbie is right. Not sure we've gone past his level now though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Scott Sinclair on 21:39 - Dec 7 with 1130 viewsDarran

Scott Sinclair on 21:37 - Dec 7 by Uxbridge

Jobbie is right. Not sure we've gone past his level now though.

Indeed,his season in the Championship was one of the best you'll ever see,his seaon in the Prem wasn't.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Scott Sinclair on 21:41 - Dec 7 with 1124 viewsUxbridge

Scott Sinclair on 21:39 - Dec 7 by Darran

Indeed,his season in the Championship was one of the best you'll ever see,his seaon in the Prem wasn't.

That was Rodgersball where wingers had chalk on their boots. Always thought he'd be more suited to playing narrower.

Scott Sinclair on 21:43 - Dec 7 with 1114 viewsDarran

Scott Sinclair on 21:41 - Dec 7 by Uxbridge

That was Rodgersball where wingers had chalk on their boots. Always thought he'd be more suited to playing narrower.

Perhaps so but hes still not good enough for us.

Scott Sinclair on 21:44 - Dec 7 with 1107 viewsUxbridge

Scott Sinclair on 21:43 - Dec 7 by Darran

Perhaps so but hes still not good enough for us.

Maybe. I've moved on too..

Scott Sinclair on 21:46 - Dec 7 with 1104 viewsNeathJack

His first touch is simply not good enough for the Premier League.

He couldn't kill a ball dead if he walked on the pitch with an intercontinental ballistic missile.
Scott Sinclair on 21:48 - Dec 7 with 1100 viewsDarran

Scott Sinclair on 21:46 - Dec 7 by NeathJack

His first touch is simply not good enough for the Premier League.

He couldn't kill a ball dead if he walked on the pitch with an intercontinental ballistic missile.

Love it.

Scott Sinclair on 22:05 - Dec 7 with 1074 viewsDrizzy

Sinclair had success coming inside and scoring goals in the Championship therefore he must be able to play the inside forward role that Laudrup's system expects from wingers because err...narrow?

Nowhere near technically good enough or creative enough to play that role. Very simplistic to assume he could. We need a left-footed Hernandez who can actually stay fit.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Login to get fewer ads

Scott Sinclair on 14:09 - Dec 8 with 944 viewsSenhin

Am I the only one who thinks that Dyer, on the whole, has been really good this season...? What do people expect from our players? We stay up for 2 seasons and suddenly our players have to score every game, have success in every dribble etc...

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Scott Sinclair on 14:14 - Dec 8 with 936 viewsDarran

Scott Sinclair on 14:09 - Dec 8 by Senhin

Am I the only one who thinks that Dyer, on the whole, has been really good this season...? What do people expect from our players? We stay up for 2 seasons and suddenly our players have to score every game, have success in every dribble etc...

Well he's not as bad as some would have you think.

Scott Sinclair on 14:16 - Dec 8 with 936 viewsDr_Winston

He's done a decent job in a system that doesn't play to his strengths.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Scott Sinclair on 14:19 - Dec 8 with 930 viewsItchySphincter

Not playing to his strengths, he's done okay but not looked as good as he can be.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Scott Sinclair on 14:27 - Dec 8 with 919 viewsVetchitBack

Sinclair back?(spots Christmas tree, definitely not April 1st).

If ever there was an example of a player who could not step-up to Premier League level it is him.

Or maybe being slightly kinder if ever there was a player who demonstrated the difference in quality between Championship and Premier League it is him.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Scott Sinclair on 14:28 - Dec 8 with 912 viewsorion3016

Dyers been good as he's had less game time and made more impact. In the past he looks jaded when he plays every game

Be over there now after

Scott Sinclair on 14:32 - Dec 8 with 903 viewsNeath_Jack

Dyer isn't as effective in Laudrups system but is having a decent season so far.
Sinclair isn't half as bad as some on here are making out and i too agree that he would be better in Laudrups system than he was in Brendans.

I'd take him back as back up for the right price. Prefer we went for Ince though, but, he too could end up doing a Sinclair.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Scott Sinclair on 14:36 - Dec 8 with 869 viewslifelong

As much as I liked him for us in the championship I think it would be a backward step, we should be setting our sights on better.
Scott Sinclair on 16:39 - Dec 8 with 827 viewsDrizzy

Scott Sinclair on 14:32 - Dec 8 by Neath_Jack

Dyer isn't as effective in Laudrups system but is having a decent season so far.
Sinclair isn't half as bad as some on here are making out and i too agree that he would be better in Laudrups system than he was in Brendans.

I'd take him back as back up for the right price. Prefer we went for Ince though, but, he too could end up doing a Sinclair.

Ince is much better. Absolutely perfect to play on the right in Laudrup's system.

Unless Sinclair drastically changes his game he won't be good enough to play in our system. Just does not possess the creativity, guile or technical ability required.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2013 16:39]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Scott Sinclair on 21:01 - Dec 8 with 780 viewsjacktar

Scott Sinclair on 14:36 - Dec 8 by lifelong

As much as I liked him for us in the championship I think it would be a backward step, we should be setting our sights on better.

Dead right Lifey, we already have better and to improve we need to set our sights higher.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024