Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread 09:40 - Dec 15 with 34648 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 09:52 - Dec 15 with 8273 viewsDr_Winston

Not expecting anything from this. Need a huge improvement in performance from the last two games.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 10:03 - Dec 15 with 8251 viewsDarran

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 09:52 - Dec 15 by Dr_Winston

Not expecting anything from this. Need a huge improvement in performance from the last two games.

Should be a huge improvement if we start with Rangel,Williams and Michu who didn't start t'other night.

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 10:11 - Dec 15 with 8236 viewsmonmouth

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 10:03 - Dec 15 by Darran

Should be a huge improvement if we start with Rangel,Williams and Michu who didn't start t'other night.

Rangel has become extremely important to us. We need to find something similar pdq as a proper back up.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 10:11 - Dec 15 with 8235 viewsDr_Winston

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 10:11 - Dec 15 by monmouth

Rangel has become extremely important to us. We need to find something similar pdq as a proper back up.

Someone less shite than Tiendalli would do for the moment.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 10:17 - Dec 15 with 8212 viewsmonmouth

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 10:11 - Dec 15 by Dr_Winston

Yeah, can't understand that one. he did used to go past players and get forward last season and defend properly unless we were all suffering from mass hypnosis. No wonder he couldn't get a deal anywhere. Shame we didn't stick to a one year deal.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 10:19 - Dec 15 with 8204 viewsDr_Winston

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 10:17 - Dec 15 by monmouth

Yeah, can't understand that one. he did used to go past players and get forward last season and defend properly unless we were all suffering from mass hypnosis. No wonder he couldn't get a deal anywhere. Shame we didn't stick to a one year deal.

Didn't think he was anything particularly special last season, but he was a hell of a lot better than he is now.

Considering that Angle Rangle is the wrong side of 30, I'd start thinking about long term planning for the RB role. Alongside a winger I'd see signing a quality young right back as a priority for the summer.

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 10:34 - Dec 15 with 8160 viewssketty_jack

I've got a good feeling about today...
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 10:51 - Dec 15 with 8106 viewsViking_Jack

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 10:19 - Dec 15 by Dr_Winston

Didn't think he was anything particularly special last season, but he was a hell of a lot better than he is now.

Considering that Angle Rangle is the wrong side of 30, I'd start thinking about long term planning for the RB role. Alongside a winger I'd see signing a quality young right back as a priority for the summer.

Seems to be happening already:

"Swansea City have handed a trial to Hungarian youngster Akos Baki.

The 19-year-old midfielder currently plays for MTK, where Swansea have spotted him.

Now Baki is due in South Wales after the club issued an invite to him, which will take place during the Hungarian winter-break which runs from December to February.

"The English league is both physically and mentally perfect and professionally it is a huge step forward for me to work at a Premier League team," Baki told Rangado.

"This gives you a good dose of self-confidence as well, as you know it will take a lot of talent for someone to be successful internationally." (From Skysport).

As far as I know Baki is a right back, not a midfielder, but lets see....

Better a brief spell of honour than a long rule of shame

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 10:55 - Dec 15 with 8083 viewssomersetsimon

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 10:51 - Dec 15 by Viking_Jack

Seems to be happening already:

"Swansea City have handed a trial to Hungarian youngster Akos Baki.

The 19-year-old midfielder currently plays for MTK, where Swansea have spotted him.

Now Baki is due in South Wales after the club issued an invite to him, which will take place during the Hungarian winter-break which runs from December to February.

"The English league is both physically and mentally perfect and professionally it is a huge step forward for me to work at a Premier League team," Baki told Rangado.

"This gives you a good dose of self-confidence as well, as you know it will take a lot of talent for someone to be successful internationally." (From Skysport).

As far as I know Baki is a right back, not a midfielder, but lets see....

Right-Baki?
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 10:57 - Dec 15 with 8073 viewssomersetsimon

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 09:52 - Dec 15 by Dr_Winston

Hopefully, being able to stop thinking about the Europa League and massive rotations of players should give us a chance to settle down for a few games. Something like the performance against Newcastle, with the addition of Rangel, Michu and Bony, should do ok today.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 10:59 - Dec 15 with 8065 viewsShaky

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 10:19 - Dec 15 by Dr_Winston

Maybe Taylor just needs more time to regain match fitness, but he has a wild eyed almost panicked look about him that is unfortunately not inconsistent with his recent performances.

Having him and Tiendalli in the same lineup is - for me - something that should not be allowed until there is a dramatic improvement in form.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 11:01 - Dec 15 with 8059 viewsShaky

. . .Apart from that I think there is fairly good strength in depth in the squad.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 11:05 - Dec 15 with 8049 viewsDarran

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 10:59 - Dec 15 by Shaky

Maybe Taylor just needs more time to regain match fitness, but he has a wild eyed almost panicked look about him that is unfortunately not inconsistent with his recent performances.

Having him and Tiendalli in the same lineup is - for me - something that should not be allowed until there is a dramatic improvement in form.

I agree about Taylor.

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 11:08 - Dec 15 with 8035 viewssomersetsimon

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 11:05 - Dec 15 by Darran

I agree about Taylor.

It's the same issue we had with Tremmel. Very few players will be able to get back to their best form without getting a regular run in the team. Unfortunately, we can't afford to drop Davies just to get Taylor back in form.

Tremmel and Davies were both lucky last year in that our 1st choices in those positions were injured so they were able to come in and play their way into form.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:04 - Dec 15 with 7843 viewsC_jack

Not expecting much, Norwich will know it's been a long week and will get at us from the kick off, first 20 minutes are crucial.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:13 - Dec 15 with 7783 viewsJohnw102

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 10:11 - Dec 15 by Dr_Winston

Going to get shot down I know, but I still think Jazz could do a job for us, never let us down when he has played.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:24 - Dec 15 with 7724 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Whilst as a club we've had a tough schedule this week, it's not as if it's the same 11 every game. A few players probably playing today should be pretty well-rested for one reason or another:

Rangel - didn't play in previous 2 games this week
Davies - rested for St Gallen
Ash - rested for most of St Gallen
Amat - Didn't play v Hull
Michu - Rested v St Gallen
Bony - Didn't play v Hull, taken off after 70 mins v St Gallen
Routs/Hernandez neither have played full 90 mins recently.
Canas - Rested for most of St Gallen
Dyer - Rested for St Gallen

Shelvey and Tiendalli are the only outfield players who has played full 90 for the last 2 games, and I'd expect Rangel to replace Dwight. If Britton is fit he may well come in relatively fresh as well.

Depends what team he picks of course, but I think we can put a good team out there who shouldn't have fatigue as a cause for not performing. Couple of players coming back from injury may not do full 90, but between the squad I think we'll be fine. I take the point about the travelling/disruption to normal routine, but I think that can be overstated.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:31 - Dec 15 with 7673 viewswaynekerr55

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:13 - Dec 15 by Johnw102

Going to get shot down I know, but I still think Jazz could do a job for us, never let us down when he has played.

Right footed. Good athlete. Has match fitness now. Maybe not such a bad shout

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:39 - Dec 15 with 7602 viewsLaudrup

[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 12:43]

I hate signatures

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:40 - Dec 15 with 7581 viewsorion3016

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:39 - Dec 15 by Laudrup

[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 12:43]

Freshness, great idea
Good to see vorm & michu starting & Rangel back

Be over there now after

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:40 - Dec 15 with 7578 viewsC_jack

1.30 KO? I was convinced it was 4pm. They can't even give us an extra 2 hours?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:42 - Dec 15 with 7539 viewsorion3016

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:40 - Dec 15 by C_jack

It's their choice and clearly they feel it gives them an advantage

Be over there now after

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:43 - Dec 15 with 7520 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:40 - Dec 15 by C_jack

It's the home team's decision.

I'm sure we would do the same.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:44 - Dec 15 with 7508 viewsexiledclaseboy

Thought Vorm was f*cked?

Poll: Tory leader

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:47 - Dec 15 with 7444 viewsPlasticman

I have to admit I don't like it too much when Michu plays as forward.
Think we'll be lucky to pull this one off :-/

Still hoping for the best, though.

Plastic since 2012

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024