Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Rigby killers - Guilty 13:37 - Dec 19 with 5588 viewsRancid

No surprises there but the news is rather difficult to watch now the verdict has been made.Horrendous scenes.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 13:38 - Dec 19 with 2963 viewsRancid

Can this be moved please.Posted in wrong forum.
Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 13:39 - Dec 19 with 2962 viewsDarran

Another case for the death penalty.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 13:41 - Dec 19 with 2951 viewsRancid

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 13:39 - Dec 19 by Darran

Without doubt.They've just showed the footage of them mowing him down.Very difficult to watch just like yesterdays news.
Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 13:43 - Dec 19 with 2938 viewsDarran

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 13:41 - Dec 19 by Rancid

Without doubt.They've just showed the footage of them mowing him down.Very difficult to watch just like yesterdays news.

They'll be segregated and given rights to practice their religion etc.,either chuck em in with everyone else or leave em swing
Pair of c*nts.

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 13:47 - Dec 19 with 2933 viewsRancid

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 13:43 - Dec 19 by Darran

They'll be segregated and given rights to practice their religion etc.,either chuck em in with everyone else or leave em swing
Pair of c*nts.

It could have been avoided Daz.The info the authorities had on them was enough to have nabbed the pair a long time ago.A pair of timebombs.
Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 13:52 - Dec 19 with 2920 viewslifelong

Terrible scenes on the news, also very emotional interview with his parents.

It's a shame that when the armed Police arrived on the scene they didn't put a bullet in both of their heads when they threatened them with those weapons. It would have saved the tax payer a fortune.
Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 13:59 - Dec 19 with 2907 viewsorion3016

death penalty or stoning utter scum

Be over there now after

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 14:10 - Dec 19 with 2894 viewsRancid

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 13:59 - Dec 19 by orion3016

death penalty or stoning utter scum

It's a crying shame it won't happen.A military prison would be fitting for the pair of c***s.
Login to get fewer ads

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 14:25 - Dec 19 with 2876 viewsFlashberryjack

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 13:52 - Dec 19 by lifelong

It's a shame that when the armed Police arrived on the scene they didn't put a bullet in both of their heads when they threatened them with those weapons. It would have saved the tax payer a fortune.

You're right.... better if the police had shot dead the pair of deranged evil b*st*rds.
Unfortunately if they had done so, the officers/officer that pulled the trigger would now be in court facing all sorts of charges.
Then the usual susspects would be holding a protest a march against police brutality, then some blood sucking lawyer would be claiming compensation for the cold blooded killing of 2 young muslims.
That's just the way this crazy country has become.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 15:14 - Dec 19 with 2839 viewsFree_Willy

Send them to Guantanamo
Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 15:42 - Dec 19 with 2818 viewsperchrockjack

They would have enjoyed and going to paradise so the death penalty would have done them a favour.
No ,keep them alive instead.
My heart bleeds for Lees family.
Id love this questions to haver been asked, "What were you praying to Allah before you butchered this man"

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 15:45 - Dec 19 with 2815 viewsDarran

This c*nt should have a bullet too.

http://news.sky.com/story/1184837/woolwich-murder-muslim-leader-warns-of-war

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 17:34 - Dec 19 with 2766 viewsFree_Willy

Jeremiah Adebolajo says Lee Rigby's murder had 'obvious' justification

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2526524/The-events-inevitable-Muslim-con

Well the only thing to do is to appease the followers of peace, it's the british way.
Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 18:58 - Dec 19 with 2735 viewsgyrjack

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 17:34 - Dec 19 by Free_Willy

Jeremiah Adebolajo says Lee Rigby's murder had 'obvious' justification

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2526524/The-events-inevitable-Muslim-con

Well the only thing to do is to appease the followers of peace, it's the british way.

Just read this -- why did the SAS stop him going to fight for the Muslim cause? At least then our boys would have been armed and stood a chance. Fck em, if they wanna go let em, but dont let em back in this country. After watching the news and the footage, how could they have the nerve to plead not guilty. Cnts, the lot of them. These people who dont want to live here and cant embrace our culture should fck off somewhere else, and if they wont, make em walk the plank in the middle of the fckin Atlantic. Since when has our country bowed down to people like this? Great Britain my fkin arse (forgot its the UK now).
Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 22:08 - Dec 19 with 2670 viewsLord_Bony

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 13:52 - Dec 19 by lifelong

That s exactly what they wanted...to die as martyrs being shot.

Best to leave them rot and all that will come with it for the rest of they're miserable lives.

Utter filth...nice to see the official Muslim community condemn and distance themselves from this atrocity.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 23:30 - Dec 19 with 2628 viewsFree_Willy

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 22:08 - Dec 19 by Lord_Bony

That s exactly what they wanted...to die as martyrs being shot.

Best to leave them rot and all that will come with it for the rest of they're miserable lives.

Utter filth...nice to see the official Muslim community condemn and distance themselves from this atrocity.

They aren't going to rot they will be looked after very nicely. Firstly they will be put in the Islamic wing so not to get lynched. Get Sky TV, pool tables, free halal food and heating, praying all day and a spliff now and again to prevent rioting. They will have a higher standard of living than OAP's who fought the Nazis, costing >20K each per annum paid for by the taxpayers.

Rot haha what a joke.
Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 17:43 - Dec 20 with 2552 viewsexiledclaseboy

Our prisons have islamic wings now?

Well you learn something new every day.

Poll: Tory leader

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 20:30 - Dec 20 with 2524 viewsrockin

It saddens me this case on many levels, I can't bring myself to hate these guys on reflection.

They have clearly been brainwashed, I find it deeply sad on many levels.
Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 00:30 - Dec 21 with 2482 viewsFree_Willy

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 17:43 - Dec 20 by exiledclaseboy

Our prisons have islamic wings now?

Well you learn something new every day.

Growing fears over Muslim prison 'gangs'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8558590.stm

And this was three years ago, prison are being filled up with these cut throats. They will either put them in solitary or within a block of like minded individuals. Otherwise they're dead and that would be against their human rights and would reflect bad on UK.

Politicians don't really believe in prison in a classical sense, as according to them crime comes from lack of opportunity and inequality, that is a core central belief.

Prisons aren't for punishment of crimes, they are holding cells where these unfortunate soles can receive counselling and education so when they come out they can integrate back into society. Now that's fine for shoplifters who are there for a short amount of time and where this point is somewhat valid, but come on.

These savages will not get life, as that would reflect bad on British society as we need to be more tolerant, more understanding of other points of view.
Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 15:09 - Dec 21 with 2442 viewsFlashberryjack

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 20:30 - Dec 20 by rockin

It saddens me this case on many levels, I can't bring myself to hate these guys on reflection.

They have clearly been brainwashed, I find it deeply sad on many levels.

Maybe if Lee Rigby was a member of your family, I suspect your lack of hatred towards these murdering b*stards might be a little different.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 10:20 - Dec 22 with 2391 viewsperchrockjack

rockin.

Try it.

To see even a total stranger butchered literally isn't good and frankly anyone feeling concerned that they might be brain washed needs help themselves. I ll help you myself. PM me if you like .
It would be nice to see all religions rubbished and disrespected and be seen for the con trick they all all.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 17:24 - Feb 26 with 2251 viewsjackharris

Lee Rigby murder: Adebolajo and Adebowale sentenced
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26357007

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 17:31 - Feb 26 with 2224 viewsAndy1300

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 13:39 - Dec 19 by Darran

100% agree with you on this one.

Why spend a fortune keeping them alive?

Kill the feckers

Number 1 team in Wales

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 17:31 - Feb 26 with 2222 viewsDarran

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 17:24 - Feb 26 by jackharris

Lee Rigby murder: Adebolajo and Adebowale sentenced
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26357007

Just kill the pair of c*nts.

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 17:53 - Feb 26 with 2177 viewsCountyJim

Lee Rigby killers - Guilty on 17:31 - Feb 26 by Darran

Just kill the pair of c*nts.

Understand your frustrations Darran but im glad we dont have a death penalty

But I hope these pair get their Just deserts in jail and fair play to the judge they get criticised but these sentences are spot on

God Bless Lee Rigby
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024