Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tremmel 15:32 - Dec 26 with 3146 viewsTrundle10

Not of the required standard. Don't know how the rest of the game will go but that goal was soft.
Tremmel on 10:37 - Dec 27 with 646 viewsBonjour

Tremmel on 08:52 - Dec 27 by somersetsimon

To be fair, the chances of preventing these top sides scoring at least one goal over the course of 90 minutes is pretty slim, so it's a bit tough to blame the keeper for a loss to Chelsea. We need to have some game plan that would give us a chance of scoring. A 1-0 defeat against a top side is not an achievement to be proud of. I don't mind if we set up defensively, as long as we are set up to break quickly.

It's not the fact that we conceded though - it's the manner in which the goal is scored.

Too many times this season teams don't have to do much to score (or get a very good chance) against us. When we don't look like scoring that's a cause for concern.
Tremmel on 12:56 - Dec 27 with 599 viewsmatt_the_jack

Tremmel on 10:37 - Dec 27 by Bonjour

It's not the fact that we conceded though - it's the manner in which the goal is scored.

Too many times this season teams don't have to do much to score (or get a very good chance) against us. When we don't look like scoring that's a cause for concern.

Agree with this

One again all Europe will hear, the Swansea City sound
Blog: Swans Away Days In Europe

Tremmel on 13:52 - Dec 27 with 574 viewsTrundle10

Tremmel on 10:12 - Dec 27 by Brynmill_Jack

You are the one of the most reactionary posters on here. Why do you bother watching us if we're that shite?
Even Mourinho commented on how good Tremmel was.
Are you really a Swans fan ? I only ask because you're recent posts smell of Redbird mate

Why because, i am honest and can see things for what they are.
Tremmel on 13:59 - Dec 27 with 565 viewsJackanapes

Tremmel on 13:52 - Dec 27 by Trundle10

Why because, i am honest and can see things for what they are.

No you see things for what YOU think they are, you clearly don't see what I see.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Tremmel on 14:03 - Dec 27 with 557 viewsTrundle10

Tremmel on 13:59 - Dec 27 by Jackanapes

No you see things for what YOU think they are, you clearly don't see what I see.

Jackanapes, our very own King Canute and Mystic Meg rolled into one.
Tremmel on 14:06 - Dec 27 with 552 viewsFlashberryjack

Tremmel on 09:54 - Dec 27 by WarwickHunt

Nothing to redeem, it wasn't his fault...

Absolutely correct

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Tremmel on 20:02 - Dec 27 with 491 viewsSwansNZ

Tremmel on 10:37 - Dec 27 by Bonjour

Ash did get in the way - he likes to block shots, but was marking nobody really, but...

"teams don't have to do much to score" - really??? Chelsea should have scored quite a few, Gerry made a number of good saves.

What about the other way around? - we have had other teams gift us 5 own goals - they might see that as soft.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024