Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zamora and Henry? 21:41 - Dec 26 with 2706 viewsYorkRanger

I have to say in amongst the gloom of a fairly lacklustre performance, the selection of Zamora is a complete mystery to me.

The guy has not played in weeks, was that really our best option up front or just a cheap shot by Harry to tell TF he needs a new striker in January?

Why not play Phillips up top or even Hoilett? He could have brought Yossi into midfield or play SWP?

On the subject of Henry he looks terrified of getting the ball and a yard off the pace.

That was p1ss poor, but I don't think we gave ourselves the best chance in our team selection.

Zamora and Henry? on 08:24 - Dec 27 with 479 viewsRs_Holy

Zamora and Henry? on 00:59 - Dec 27 by queensparker

Wise words from our resident groupie.

What the hell else were we supposed to do with Austin out? And it still should have been enough

Lots of time left. Not the end of the world

Chevanton would have been usefull yesterday
Zamora and Henry? on 09:13 - Dec 27 with 455 viewsbaz_qpr

Looking at the bench yesterday despite the pundits going on about our squad showed the paucity in options we have in key areas. We have a number of tippy tappy midfielders who can't tackle.

Henry whose best was not great in the first place looks past it and well short of match fitness. The main thing he is supposed to bring is aggression and he's been so timid. and with Faurlin out you look at the bench and think who else is going to be able to win the ball and pass it, and close down etc. and IMHO you see the madness of not trying to work with Diakete (did we really need 3 wide players on the bench.)

Up front we have available Austin, and two crocks, hopefully someone must be inbound next week otherwise Cheventon would not have been let go.

The wide players are failing to really deliver chances but IMHO this is because they are too deep, and I think this is the crux of the matter as to why we are struggling to create chances, the midfield is just too deep, in fact the team as a unit is just too deep, and that comes down to the centre back pairing and the change HR has to make is to get Nedeem and pace in the back four on the pitch and we can play higher up the pitch and the tippy happy stuff he keeps buying players for in an anrea that will hurt rather than in our own and the middle thirds
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024