Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COME ON SUNDERLAND 17:29 - Dec 28 with 10294 viewsJackfath

Especially Ki.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 20:12 - Dec 28 with 2041 viewsJackfath

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 20:10 - Dec 28 by Jackanapes

And it looks like OGS is turning them down.
http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=378849&start=0&rid=0

I'm really not surprised, who in their right mind would want that job? It has to be Sven, and if not, someone who knows nothing about the prem and will see them doomed.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 20:18 - Dec 28 with 2008 viewsJackanapes

Definitely not a dry blackthorne day if you are a Cardiff supporter.... ho ho

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 20:22 - Dec 28 with 1962 viewstherealme

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 20:12 - Dec 28 by Jackfath

I'm really not surprised, who in their right mind would want that job? It has to be Sven, and if not, someone who knows nothing about the prem and will see them doomed.

There are plenty of older managers looking for 1 last pay day that will take the job e.g. sven

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 20:54 - Dec 28 with 1845 viewsSwanzay

Solskjaer is understood to have rejected them on the advice of his old Manchester United mentor, Sir Alex Ferguson, and the Cardiff chairman, Mehmet Dalman, who has been charged with finding Malky Mackay's successor, could have done with a win to help him sell the job to alternative candidates.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/28/cardiff-sunderland-premier-leagu

[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 20:56]
COME ON SUNDERLAND on 21:02 - Dec 28 with 1792 viewsrollercoaster

Well played Ki Sung-Yeung, comfortable in possession,ran the midfield today, something we couldn't do in legoland. After watching JDG today I would have Ki back tomorrow and play JDG out wide. He certainly has quality but lacks a bit of bite when push comes to shove.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 22:20]
COME ON SUNDERLAND on 21:22 - Dec 28 with 1754 viewsborinifanclub

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 20:54 - Dec 28 by Swanzay

Solskjaer is understood to have rejected them on the advice of his old Manchester United mentor, Sir Alex Ferguson, and the Cardiff chairman, Mehmet Dalman, who has been charged with finding Malky Mackay's successor, could have done with a win to help him sell the job to alternative candidates.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/28/cardiff-sunderland-premier-leagu

[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 20:56]

are there any odds on the old cardiff centre forward being offered the job...you know the one who took a team from the fourth to the first in the olden days

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 22:39 - Dec 28 with 1654 viewsreddythered

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 21:02 - Dec 28 by rollercoaster

Well played Ki Sung-Yeung, comfortable in possession,ran the midfield today, something we couldn't do in legoland. After watching JDG today I would have Ki back tomorrow and play JDG out wide. He certainly has quality but lacks a bit of bite when push comes to shove.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 22:20]

Eh? Ki wasn't even close to being the best South Korean on the pitch... Ki was tidy enough, but Kim was running the show until Malky's muppets followed his template of making defensive substitutions...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 22:46 - Dec 28 with 1637 viewsrollercoaster

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 22:39 - Dec 28 by reddythered

Eh? Ki wasn't even close to being the best South Korean on the pitch... Ki was tidy enough, but Kim was running the show until Malky's muppets followed his template of making defensive substitutions...

Kim? Lol, watch the game again, Kim didn't get close to Ki.he probably edged first 20 mins but then Ki stepped through the gears.
Login to get fewer ads

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 22:48 - Dec 28 with 1629 viewsreddythered

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 22:46 - Dec 28 by rollercoaster

Kim? Lol, watch the game again, Kim didn't get close to Ki.he probably edged first 20 mins but then Ki stepped through the gears.

Swansea bias

Kim had a cracking game, heart of everything continually causing problems.

We lost two points when he and Noone went off.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 22:49]

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 22:49 - Dec 28 with 1628 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

reflections on each others games are by default hampered by bias, by holy sh*t you take the award there. Kim who? Ki was probably the best player on the pitch over the full 90, closely followed by your goalkeeper.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 22:55 - Dec 28 with 1609 viewsJackFish

Yeah you must have been totally in control, Sunderland only managed 21 shots.
COME ON SUNDERLAND on 22:56 - Dec 28 with 1605 viewsrollercoaster

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 22:48 - Dec 28 by reddythered

Swansea bias

Kim had a cracking game, heart of everything continually causing problems.

We lost two points when he and Noone went off.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 22:49]

I thought Sunderland could have been in front before half time to be honest.you rely heavily on Marshall don't you. As for Ki, he was far better than Kim, can't remember Kim affecting the game to be honest. Just watch the game again and you will see what I mean. Also not biased at all, just praising Ki because I thought he was best player on the pitch. I might be wrong. Would love to sign Fletcher too!
COME ON SUNDERLAND on 23:05 - Dec 28 with 1572 viewsPhil_S

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 22:55 - Dec 28 by JackFish

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 23:14 - Dec 28 with 1548 viewsreddythered

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 22:55 - Dec 28 by JackFish

I'd wager a number of those were in the last ten minutes.

2-0 up, we were comfortable until the substitutions.

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 23:16 - Dec 28 with 1540 viewsNeathJack

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 23:14 - Dec 28 by reddythered

There is no doubt a number of those were in the last ten minutes.

What a strange comment.
COME ON SUNDERLAND on 23:22 - Dec 28 with 1523 viewsItchySphincter

Genuinely flabbergasted.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 23:28 - Dec 28 with 1509 viewsDarran

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 23:16 - Dec 28 by NeathJack

There is no doubt a number of those were in the last ten minutes.

What a strange comment.

You have to admire Reddy they could have been 10-0 down at half time and Cardiff could have scored one in the second half and he'd still be positive

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 23:31 - Dec 28 with 1498 viewsPhil_S

Do they not count if they are in the last ten minutes? What a strange answer
COME ON SUNDERLAND on 23:46 - Dec 28 with 1468 viewsreddythered

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 23:31 - Dec 28 by Phil_S

Do they not count if they are in the last ten minutes? What a strange answer

Of course they count, Phil. Sunderland were obviously going to push forward late on, the negative tactics / substitutions at the end cost us because it removed the attacking outlets we had.

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 23:51 - Dec 28 with 1459 viewsPhil_S

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 23:46 - Dec 28 by reddythered

Of course they count, Phil. Sunderland were obviously going to push forward late on, the negative tactics / substitutions at the end cost us because it removed the attacking outlets we had.

So on that basis 2-2 was a fair result after all they had 21 shots on goal?
COME ON SUNDERLAND on 23:56 - Dec 28 with 1444 viewslovejuicejack

Tan tan where ever he may be he is the lord of the dance said we.
COME ON SUNDERLAND on 10:33 - Dec 29 with 1231 viewswaynekerr55

probably as close to the best outcome for us. Sunderland don't gain more points and they had the stuffing knocked out of them.

It also showed how ridiculous our tactics were against them in the Derby IMO

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 10:43 - Dec 29 with 1217 viewsJackanapes

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 10:33 - Dec 29 by waynekerr55

probably as close to the best outcome for us. Sunderland don't gain more points and they had the stuffing knocked out of them.

It also showed how ridiculous our tactics were against them in the Derby IMO

Yes we should have gone two nil down. That would have done it.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 10:48 - Dec 29 with 1206 viewsmonmouth

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 10:43 - Dec 29 by Jackanapes

Yes we should have gone two nil down. That would have done it.

Weirdly, if we'd gone behind before half time it might have been the best thing that could have happened to us that day. I guess he's meaning that the Cruds were in defence mode for the whole game against us like they were for the last 15 mins last night so if we'd gone at them like Sundy did, we'd have buried them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 10:49 - Dec 29 with 1200 viewsJackanapes

COME ON SUNDERLAND on 10:48 - Dec 29 by monmouth

Weirdly, if we'd gone behind before half time it might have been the best thing that could have happened to us that day. I guess he's meaning that the Cruds were in defence mode for the whole game against us like they were for the last 15 mins last night so if we'd gone at them like Sundy did, we'd have buried them.

Ah i see. My palantir broke. I will take your word for it though as you are one of the sane ones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024