Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread 11:13 - Jan 11 with 26042 viewsDarran

1-1.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:31 - Jan 11 with 4855 viewsyescomeon

Who are these likely lasses. You'll have to forgive me, I'm not up-to-date with the famous fanny.

Upthecity!

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:29 - Jan 11 with 4742 viewsChief

not sure who the top one is, and not sure which one represents us. Imogen is a turk, but also a ryan giggs shaggerr

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:32 - Jan 11 with 4730 viewsShins

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:29 - Jan 11 by Chief

not sure who the top one is, and not sure which one represents us. Imogen is a turk, but also a ryan giggs shaggerr

Fair play, you can't blame him can you?

#ISTAYFORTHE90

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:35 - Jan 11 with 4712 viewsChief

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:32 - Jan 11 by Shins

Fair play, you can't blame him can you?

Jesus Christ no

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:40 - Jan 11 with 4698 viewsDaithejack

Can we all please keep the football chat on this thread today to a minimum and stick to the more important subject of smart birds with there baps out, it seemed to work last week, wheres jackfaith?

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:41 - Jan 11 with 4696 viewssidekick_jack

Aaaaaanyway...

So De Niro and Stallone just wrote us off on Football Focus! They know more than Lawro too so we've got no chance...
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:44 - Jan 11 with 4687 viewsLiam12345

need to get the first goal for a chance of drawing

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:59 - Jan 11 with 4642 viewsscottishjack

The longer we go without them scoring, I can see the crowd turning...all to our advantage!

If we take the lead today and turn the home crowd against them, we can nick this!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 13:06 - Jan 11 with 4620 viewsmax936

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:29 - Jan 11 by Chief

Couldn't half give that one Rodney

2-0 utd unfortunately for me
[Post edited 11 Jan 2014 13:08]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 13:07 - Jan 11 with 4618 viewsChief

cant call it. no rooney or van persie. but we may have made them angry.

If Bonys on fire, we can nick it, if man u are on fire we can get mauled

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 13:39 - Jan 11 with 4508 viewsBYMJacks

i can see the swans drawing today 1-1 with bony scoring for us
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 13:58 - Jan 11 with 4448 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 13:39 - Jan 11 by BYMJacks

i can see the swans drawing today 1-1 with bony scoring for us

Great chance to get something today .
1-2 swans

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:00 - Jan 11 with 4437 viewsC_jack

You know what to do Jackfath.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:04 - Jan 11 with 4424 viewsBYMJacks

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 13:58 - Jan 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

Great chance to get something today .
1-2 swans

I hope we win can't see us winning twice in a week at Old Trafford though
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:12 - Jan 11 with 4404 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who is this mystery Manc woman then?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:17 - Jan 11 with 4376 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:12 - Jan 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Who is this mystery Manc woman then?

The lady shagging her way through the Giggs family.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:38 - Jan 11 with 4291 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:17 - Jan 11 by FearOfAJackPlanet

The lady shagging her way through the Giggs family.

Damn, I wish I paid more attention to hello! magazine in the dentists waiting room now

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:53 - Jan 11 with 4227 viewsexiledclaseboy

There appears to be a preponderance of Swansea fans today expecting to come away with something. That worries me. This is still Man Utd after all.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:01 - Jan 11 with 4205 viewsDarran

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:53 - Jan 11 by exiledclaseboy

There appears to be a preponderance of Swansea fans today expecting to come away with something. That worries me. This is still Man Utd after all.

Well yes but that might be to do with the fact we came away with something last weekend,whether we will today though is a completely different scenario.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:02 - Jan 11 with 4197 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Let's face it, the most likely result today is a Utd win, but after last weekend and the continued absence of Rooney and RVP we've at least got a chance today if the gods are smiling on us.

A point would be superb.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:05 - Jan 11 with 4178 viewsborinifanclub

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:01 - Jan 11 by Darran

Well yes but that might be to do with the fact we came away with something last weekend,whether we will today though is a completely different scenario.

different scenario yes....last week manure thought they would walk over us...........this week they are kacking themselves...........2-0 to us but !

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:17 - Jan 11 with 4139 viewsLiam12345

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:05 - Jan 11 by borinifanclub

different scenario yes....last week manure thought they would walk over us...........this week they are kacking themselves...........2-0 to us but !

its vidic and evra that i worry will be up for stopping us

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:42 - Jan 11 with 4039 viewsDull1Thomas

United will come out of the blocks steaming to get an early goal.
Should leave space behind and even if they do go ahead there's no need to panic.
I hope we get something today and IF we play like last 2 - 3 weeks we should.
If we don't it won't be a surprise.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:42 - Jan 11 with 4041 viewsJokeren1943

Ki has scored for Sunderland

2-0
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:47 - Jan 11 with 4018 viewsepaul

Given the latest scores....we are 4 points from bottom of table never mind in the relegation zone, well at least 3 points later will remedy that

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024