Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Happy/Grumpy "Presentation Day" thread 21:54 - Nov 10 with 302 viewsBarsidepete

Finally focussed enough to give proper credit where credit is due

Happy will have to fill in some details, in particular where the presentation of awards was held. (And for any doubters, it really Was held at a hotel, but the name escapes me this minute).

(Sadly enough, that's the day I lost my BlackBerry in London, so a number of pics are forever lost that were taken with said BB. But on the plus side, a few more were taken with Happy's mobile-camera and they were excellent as well.)

We had pints, Jimmy, myself, and Goonerdes, in what was a closed off/essentially private area of the hotel. I'm not sure how Happy managed that but I was impressed by simply that fact.

What was presented as prizes for winning the Season 7 title and the hard-fought Charity Shield v Thrillseeker (6-6 that went into PK's to decide) will only be briefly addressed this time around. Each will be explained in detail (though probably better by JR..

1. A Rams shirt
2. a centennial scarf (1884-1984)
3. A glass Colchester clock with a shirt image over that, Iowapete (#) 1 .. this is proudly ticking along on a dresser in front of where I'm sitting.
4. a miniature plaque to commemorate the Charity Shield.. Though to describe it as miniature is outside the realm of explaining how fantastic it is..

I'll leave it at that tonight. Wanted to get the ball rolling with a thread full of appreciative:

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024