Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Happy Interview, 6 questions to MRHAPPY, officially authorized. 07:59 - Jun 7 with 643 viewsBarsidepete

Haps, here we go.

1. What inspired you, your mum and dad, what did they teach you?

2. Your kids, what do you hope they accomplish, and do you want any of them to follow in your footsteps to play football?

3. When you go on your missionary work, is it clockwork or is it something differently intuitive that overcomes you?

4. Top 5 clubs you just hate, really loathe, and why?

5. Favourite foods, in a pub or otherwise; and guilty pleasures you are happy to just microwave at home or make quickly in a pan?

6. Your hopes for the next 5 years of this decade? Not football-related.

edit: Happy asked me to pose 6 questions. I thought to go this route.

[Post edited 7 Jun 2015 8:07]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

The Happy Interview, 6 questions to MRHAPPY, officially authorized. on 08:28 - Jun 8 with 599 viewsmrhappy

Ok thank you
I'll fire straight off the bat with these answers on the bus on the way to work.

1) my mum and dad had a love hate relationship to be honest. different people in some ways and not in others. My dad was from the east end and he taught me to be straight. He was the salt of the earth,but like us all he had his failings. One thing I got from him was to make my word my bond. He had a tremendous sense of humour. When he died in 2006 his last words to me were Never stop laughing at life,don't take yourself too seriously and if you have got any cash enjoy it and spend it! Fair enough.
My mum has been fantastic to me and she has constantly advised me and not been afraid to put me right. I would say she has taught me to be tolerant and kind to all people.
I have been blessed to have two good parents.

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

The Happy Interview, 6 questions to MRHAPPY, officially authorized. on 08:32 - Jun 8 with 598 viewsmrhappy

2) All I will say here is that whatever my kids decide to do there is no pressure from me - although divorced from their mother - they have turned out good kids overall. They all have talent but character is more important to me. As for the football thing -it won't happen! I know that much.

The Happy Interview, 6 questions to MRHAPPY, officially authorized. on 08:36 - Jun 8 with 594 viewsmrhappy

3) There is a verse of scripture that says
Those that are led by the Spirit..Romans 8v14.

Basically,I don't force any doors.

But if and when they open I tend to go through them.

It has taken me to several continents and the fruit of those ventures shows me I have been in the right place at the right time.

I am thankful.

It's a very good question.

Your gift will make room for you-proverbs
[Post edited 8 Jun 2015 8:39]

The Happy Interview, 6 questions to MRHAPPY, officially authorized. on 08:41 - Jun 8 with 585 viewsmrhappy

Hate Is a big word

But teams I for some reason or another have little time for are.

Wolves - DEFFO my NUMBER 1 (personal reasons)

Forest (only because they are our main rivals)
Everton (not sure why)
Arsenal/West Ham/Chelsea (too proud in different ways)
[Post edited 8 Jun 2015 11:51]

The Happy Interview, 6 questions to MRHAPPY, officially authorized. on 08:43 - Jun 8 with 583 viewsmrhappy

I have a bad habit of wolfing down a tub of Greek houmous with anything I can get my hands on! (guilty pleasure).

Fave pub meal???

Burgers!!! With you of course!

Additional: Last meal before death? FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST !
[Post edited 8 Jun 2015 16:55]

The Happy Interview, 6 questions to MRHAPPY, officially authorized. on 08:46 - Jun 8 with 581 viewsmrhappy

My hopes for the next 5 years is for everyone I know to keep healthy.

I am approaching my half century and have seen some people struggling.

Money has its place

But health is number 1

I wish everyone on here just that.

Shalom x

The Happy Interview, 6 questions to MRHAPPY, officially authorized. on 08:49 - Jun 8 with 573 viewsmrhappy

Cheers Peter x

The Happy Interview, 6 questions to MRHAPPY, officially authorized. on 17:02 - Jun 8 with 534 viewsBarsidepete

The Happy Interview, 6 questions to MRHAPPY, officially authorized. on 08:49 - Jun 8 by mrhappy

Cheers Peter x

No problem.

Honoured you asked me to be the presenter for your "interview," JR.

And I didn't have to threaten you with a 10 point deduction for not posting. Well, MFB would have sorted that

Login to get fewer ads

The Happy Interview, 6 questions to MRHAPPY, officially authorized. on 17:09 - Jun 8 with 530 viewsmrhappy

precisely - rules are rules.

The Happy Interview, 6 questions to MRHAPPY, officially authorized. on 18:39 - Jun 8 with 520 viewsBarsidepete

The Happy Interview, 6 questions to MRHAPPY, officially authorized. on 08:43 - Jun 8 by mrhappy

I have a bad habit of wolfing down a tub of Greek houmous with anything I can get my hands on! (guilty pleasure).

Fave pub meal???

Burgers!!! With you of course!

Additional: Last meal before death? FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST !
[Post edited 8 Jun 2015 16:55]

Nice one.

Well, duh. I believe most here know we like burgers and chips and coca colas and Guinness in noof London. Give my regards to Des

And a proper full English breakfast, I can barely make it to the end with two three pints rather than coffee or tea before a game at the Weston Homes.

Even was served a black pudding cake which I enjoyed till I was told by fellow breakfast-ers what it was. They waited till I ate the whole plate to reveal what I had eaten

*edit, "black pudding"..
[Post edited 8 Jun 2015 18:41]

The Happy Interview, 6 questions to MRHAPPY, officially authorized. on 23:30 - Jun 8 with 490 viewsmrhappy

Funny man x

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024