Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Season is going to the last match against Rochdale 17:44 - Apr 9 with 962 viewsdurham_exile

After another superb performance from KK's team today, the momentum is definitely with the U's.

5 more games and 5 more wins will give us 53 points and survival.

Remaining key games:

12 Apr
Barnsley v Oldham

16 April
COL U v Peterbore
Crewe v Scunny
Doncaster v Wigan
Fleetwood v Oldham
Rochdale v Blackpool

19 Apr
Chesterfield v Doncaster
Crewe v COL U
Millwall v Fleetwood
Southend v Oldham

23 Apr
COL U v Burton
Doncaster v Coventry
Fleetwood v Blackpool
Oldham v Crewe
Swindon v Chesterfield

30 Apr
Barnsley v COL U
Blackpool v Wigan
Chesterfield v Bury
Crewe v Doncaster
Millwall v Oldham
Walsall v Fleetwood

Sunday 8 May
COL U v Rochdale
Doncaster v Burton
Fleetwood v Crewe
Oldham v Coventry
Peterbore v Blackpool

The players are definitely up for this and have the ability to pull off the Great Escape.

Believe.

Keep the faith.

Up the Super U's

Durham_exile

This Season is going to the last match against Rochdale on 18:23 - Apr 9 with 945 viewsmfb_cufc

Crewe were officially relegated today, so they don't matter anymore. The team to catch could be Shrewsbury.

mfb

This Season is going to the last match against Rochdale on 19:11 - Apr 9 with 929 viewsdurham_exile

This Season is going to the last match against Rochdale on 18:23 - Apr 9 by mfb_cufc

Crewe were officially relegated today, so they don't matter anymore. The team to catch could be Shrewsbury.

MFB although Crewe have gone down they will still have a say in who joins them.
Also relegated teams often produce freak results and we simply have to win at Gresty Road.

This is not over and I envisage even better scenes at WHCS on the Sunday after we secure our place in league one next year against Rochdale.
I am already looking forward to going to Bolton Wanderers for a league match.
Up the U's

Durham_exile

This Season is going to the last match against Rochdale on 15:32 - Apr 11 with 799 viewsburnsieespana

Durham if we do manage to win the remaining five games will that not be a record on wins on the bounce for us?
Seem to recall Mick Walker holds the record just before he got sacked ny Crisp.
This Season is going to the last match against Rochdale on 19:04 - Apr 11 with 767 viewsdurham_exile

This Season is going to the last match against Rochdale on 15:32 - Apr 11 by burnsieespana

Durham if we do manage to win the remaining five games will that not be a record on wins on the bounce for us?
Seem to recall Mick Walker holds the record just before he got sacked ny Crisp.

Burnsie - according to statto the U's record sequence of wins is 7 on two occasions:

291168 - 010269 Which I don't remember, I started to support Colchester in 1972.

311205 - 070206 Which I do

I can also remember some years ago we went 17 games unbeaten which was very good!

Record defeats 9

Two occasions both recent!

201112 - 120113

311015 - 281215

The Millwall game will prevent us from equalling the 7 straight wins but we can manage 6 culminating in the Rochdale game.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024