Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tranmere Rovers on the beach 15:38 - Jan 26 with 361 viewsdurham_exile

BT sport are showing some beach football today from the Wirral.

Definitely the worst pitch I have seen for some years. Blackpool would run them close but it is shocking.

At least the weather is dry!

I do hope it's better next season when we go there!

How shite must Tranmere be even Phil Jones has scored.

UTU's
[Post edited 26 Jan 2020 15:41]

Durham_exile

Tranmere Rovers on the beach on 16:03 - Jan 26 with 346 viewsmfb_cufc

We might not want to go there next season durham, as they will probably be in League 2.

mfb

Tranmere Rovers on the beach on 16:53 - Jan 26 with 337 viewsdurham_exile

Tranmere Rovers on the beach on 16:03 - Jan 26 by mfb_cufc

We might not want to go there next season durham, as they will probably be in League 2.

A very good point I must say they were very poor today.

Micky Mellon me old fruit will need a miracle with that lot.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Tranmere Rovers on the beach on 19:48 - Jan 26 with 313 viewsGOSBTS

In my opinion this is what should happen when lower league opposition come up against the big boys. Well done OGS for playing a very strong side and well done United players for maximising the damage. I really dislike the Liverpool approach where you put out a side of youngsters. Fair play to Shrewsbury for a great comeback but I see it as massively disrespectful to the competition. I would much rather see PL managers taking a rotation policy across the season and blooding in the young boys 1 at a time in PL games. For example, Liverpool would have their strongest XI playing West Ham on Wednesday except for Firmino, who’d be rested and replaced by Elliott. I understand financially the PL pays far bigger dividends than the cup, but to me it’s very poor when big sides play a weaker squad and then either scrape through or embarrass themselves.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024