Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exeter - Why do they seem to keep kicking off earlier than everyone else? 11:01 - Feb 5 with 537 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Just noticed that their game tomorrow kicks off at 13:00 and it's not the only early start they've had recently. Does anyone know if there's a reason for this? Is it so the away team doesn't get home ridiculously late? They've got Bradford tomorrow at 13:00 and even allowing for five hours travel and a 11:00 arrival Bradford need to be setting off at 06:00. Personally I'd sooner leave at 08:00, get there at 13:00, play at 15:00 and be back by 23:00 but I'm really not a morning person.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Exeter - Why do they seem to keep kicking off earlier than everyone else? on 14:44 - Feb 5 with 503 viewswessex_exile

I reckon you're on the right track - must be something to do with visiting teams being able to do a round trip more comfortably without the need for an overnight stop and/or inconvenient setting off or return times?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Exeter - Why do they seem to keep kicking off earlier than everyone else? on 14:50 - Feb 5 with 498 viewsmfb_cufc

When we played away to Exeter I don't think we knew what time the kick-off was, so we didn't bother turning up.

mfb

Exeter - Why do they seem to keep kicking off earlier than everyone else? on 18:24 - Feb 5 with 475 viewswessex_exile

Exeter - Why do they seem to keep kicking off earlier than everyone else? on 14:50 - Feb 5 by mfb_cufc

When we played away to Exeter I don't think we knew what time the kick-off was, so we didn't bother turning up.

Harsh...harsh, but fair

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024