Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome Martin Rowlands 09:07 - Feb 2 with 653 viewsnoah4x4

32 y o goal scoring midfielder - ex QPR former player of the year - potentially sounds a good acquisition.

Doogie has brought experience, and a bit more won't go amiss.

But perhaps suggests Kem Izzet, O'Toole and Woody might all depart in summer?

Welcome Martin Rowlands on 13:14 - Feb 2 with 637 viewswessex_exile

At least one of them I reckon, and tbh more likely O'Toole to be let go, Woody sold. I think we'll keep (and we should) Kemi though. Rowlands looks like a very handy addition though, let's hope there's no more headless chickening in midfield like we saw against Chesterfield...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Welcome Martin Rowlands on 18:08 - Feb 2 with 625 viewsFruitbat

Pretty decent signing I think, particularly (as it looks the case) we're looking to keep him on next season.
Welcome Martin Rowlands on 22:33 - Feb 2 with 612 viewsnoah4x4

Uh Oh....

That ghastly (e.g. yellow glowing - eyeball aching) BBC website describes him as a "Veteran".

Whilst John Ward echoes what I said above about "experience, leadership and the parallel with Duigud".

Hope we are more right than the BBC perspective.

Welcome Martin Rowlands on 23:11 - Feb 2 with 608 viewsdurham_exile

On the face of it, he seems a useful signing. 323 appearances and 60 goals.

At 32 he's younger than Frank Lampard, seriously though he has good experience which we can use.

Two to look out for at Walsall, Rowlands and Massey.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Welcome Martin Rowlands on 00:10 - Feb 3 with 605 viewssheppetonrs

Welcome Martin Rowlands on 23:11 - Feb 2 by durham_exile

On the face of it, he seems a useful signing. 323 appearances and 60 goals.

At 32 he's younger than Frank Lampard, seriously though he has good experience which we can use.

Two to look out for at Walsall, Rowlands and Massey.

Up the U's

Evening guys, r's fan here. Just thought I'd say that you have done bloody well getting rowlands. I can honestly say he was my favourite player at rangers and, as long as he can stay fit, will do a great job for you. I can't speak highly enough of him, I know he is getting on now but seriously, you have got a gem. Best of luck for the rest of the season as I hope he does the business for you.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Welcome Martin Rowlands on 07:35 - Feb 3 with 599 viewsdurham_exile

Welcome Martin Rowlands on 00:10 - Feb 3 by sheppetonrs

Evening guys, r's fan here. Just thought I'd say that you have done bloody well getting rowlands. I can honestly say he was my favourite player at rangers and, as long as he can stay fit, will do a great job for you. I can't speak highly enough of him, I know he is getting on now but seriously, you have got a gem. Best of luck for the rest of the season as I hope he does the business for you.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Always good to hear from a R's supporter, we are looking forward to Rowlands contribution to the team.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024