Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi WESSEX ! 00:14 - Nov 15 with 600 viewsmrhappy

How many qualify for the Euro cup and when is the cut off date ?

cheers

MR H

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Oi WESSEX ! on 18:10 - Nov 17 with 578 viewsmrhappy

helllllllllllllllllo

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Oi WESSEX ! on 15:24 - Nov 18 with 555 viewswessex_exile

Oi WESSEX ! on 18:10 - Nov 17 by mrhappy

helllllllllllllllllo

Afternoon Haps - sorry mate, been away for the weekend visiting family.

The 12 highest point-scorers will qualify for the Happy Champions League, after the cut off date of 31st December (i.e. after the Saturday 29th December prediction scores are in). If there are any tied on points to qualify, it will go to most 3-pointers, and then first to post on the 29th if they still can't be separated.

As before, the 12 will be drawn into 4 groups of 3 (Groups A, B, C, D) and play off against each other predicting all of the Group of 16 matches.

The 8 will then form 2 groups of 4, and play off against each other predicting all of the Quarter-final matches. Groups will be formed as follows: Winner A, Runner-Up B, Winner C, Runner-up D and Runner-up A, Winner B, Runner-up C and Winner D.

The top two from each Group will then be drawn from a hat to play off in head-to-head matches, all predicting the semi-final matches.

The finalists will play-off predicting the Champions League Final, and as before, this will include predicting different aspects of the game, not just the score - and as before, will be submitted as concealed bids (via PM to me). Should I be fortunate enough to be involved in the competition at any stage, a neutral third party will be found to do the draws and/or receive the finalist's predictions.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Oi WESSEX ! on 22:08 - Nov 18 with 543 viewsBrightSpurs

Super dad says..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024