Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Champions League Week 1 round-up 23:01 - Feb 13 with 358 viewswessex_exile

Here we go then for the round-up at the end of Week 1; 4 matches played, still 12 to go, so everything to play for.

Group A
--------------------
MFB takes a slight early lead with 2pts for correct outcomes in both Tuesday's matches, with Gate and Sevebalo (along with everyone else) spotting that Celtic would lose at home). No one, however, saw the brace of draws tonight, so the table is as follows:

MFB (0) 2 2pts
Gate (0) 1 1pt (first to pick)
Sevebalo (0) 1 1pt

Group B
--------------------
Even-stevens in Group B, with Thrillseeker, Guernsey and Blue4U2 all on a single point. Needless to say, TS and Blue got the Celtic outcome, but special mention to Guerno for joining late and predicting the Shakhtar Borussia draw for a point from two instead of four games. The table, on first to post principles, is as follows:

Thrillseeker (0) 1 1pt
Blue4U2 (0) 1 1pt
Guernsey (0) 1 1pt

Group C
--------------------
Possibly a two-horse race already developing, with both Tropical and Eagle getting 3 out of 4 outcomes, Tropical missing PSG's away win, and Eagle the draw tonight at Shakhtar. BFG has a bit to do, but can console himself with the nailed on home defeat for Celtic. The table, again on first to post principles, is as follows:

Tropical (0) 3 3pts
Eagle (0) 3 3pts
BFG (0) 1 1pt

Group D
--------------------
No dispute about this one, Hellas storms into an early lead scoring in all four matches, including a spot-on (the first for this years competition) for the PSG 2-1 victory at Valencia. Ethics gets a single point for the ubiquitous home defeat for Celtic, but is still second thanks to Aldo's current no-show (see below). The table is as follows:

Hellasblue (1) 3 6pts
EthicsGirl (0) 1 1pt
Alderney (-) - -

With due reference to his performance in qualifying, Alderney can still join the competition in time for next week's fixtures starting on the 19th February. However, should he be a no-show again, his place will be taken by 1st reserve (and last season's champion) Noah 4x4.

Therefore, please post your predictions for at least the 19th and 20th of February Noah, just in case.

Well done all on this week's round of games - I hate being pleased for Man U, but you can't deny that was a good result tonight.

Up the U's!!!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Happy Champions League Week 1 round-up on 23:07 - Feb 13 with 353 viewsmrhappy

nice round up !

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Happy Champions League Week 1 round-up on 00:11 - Feb 14 with 339 viewsBarsidepete

Happy Champions League Week 1 round-up on 23:07 - Feb 13 by mrhappy

nice round up !

I dunno, where's Group E(sh;)?

Noah,.. Happy and I got this covered

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Happy Champions League Week 1 round-up on 08:53 - Feb 14 with 326 viewswessex_exile

Happy Champions League Week 1 round-up on 00:11 - Feb 14 by Barsidepete

I dunno, where's Group E(sh;)?

Noah,.. Happy and I got this covered

Haha - in the also-ran stakes, you're currently beating Haps 3pts to 1pt with your Real Madrid v Man U spot-on...

Up the U's

Happy Champions League Week 1 round-up on 12:06 - Feb 14 with 312 viewsMadeira163

Not sure where to post for next week so done it on original thread !!!! Don't want to miss again
Happy Champions League Week 1 round-up on 12:22 - Feb 14 with 311 viewswessex_exile

Happy Champions League Week 1 round-up on 12:06 - Feb 14 by Madeira163

Not sure where to post for next week so done it on original thread !!!! Don't want to miss again

Probably easiest for now, Gate's already dropped next weeks predictions in there as well. I'll start a new thread for the second leg matches.

Up the U's

Happy Champions League Week 1 round-up on 18:35 - Feb 15 with 292 viewsBarsidepete

Happy Champions League Week 1 round-up on 08:53 - Feb 14 by wessex_exile

Haha - in the also-ran stakes, you're currently beating Haps 3pts to 1pt with your Real Madrid v Man U spot-on...

Also rans ha! .. You're temped to join Group E, I feel it. Besides, you're not doing much;)

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024