Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB 00:39 - May 13 with 1014 viewsBrightSpurs

Yes, on winning your second title. also a mention to MFB for bouncing back from relegation at the first attempt. YOU TWO are our best ever players now, and it is fitting you meet in the Euro final x

posted for my dad MR Happy.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 09:44 - May 14 with 985 viewsthrillseeker

Thank you very much
well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 10:19 - May 14 with 981 viewsmrhappy

We await the final tables....

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 05:10 - May 15 with 954 viewsBarsidepete

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 09:44 - May 14 by thrillseeker

Thank you very much

You are too smart for your own good.. but I do wish you'd have my back at Brickies so I don't depart without by ColU sweatshirt or other faculties left behind while I get nudged into a taxi into town centre, etc...

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 09:37 - May 15 with 945 viewsthrillseeker

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 05:10 - May 15 by Barsidepete

You are too smart for your own good.. but I do wish you'd have my back at Brickies so I don't depart without by ColU sweatshirt or other faculties left behind while I get nudged into a taxi into town centre, etc...

I advised you last year to go home at pub kicking out time but you ignored me so what chances have I got of you listening this year once you are fuelled up with alcohol - slim to none?

Let's hope CUFC has a home game on the day after the next Friday night Brickies visit
well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 19:01 - May 15 with 936 viewsBarsidepete

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 09:37 - May 15 by thrillseeker

I advised you last year to go home at pub kicking out time but you ignored me so what chances have I got of you listening this year once you are fuelled up with alcohol - slim to none?

Let's hope CUFC has a home game on the day after the next Friday night Brickies visit

You peeps are too entertaining, I kind of block out the sage advice, I guess.

I'll tell you this much though. I only had one more drink that night, at that noisy place in town, name escapes me.

And if anyone sees my blonde foil between now and then, I'll be on the lookout each Friday night I'm there. No hanky panky happened, awake till dawn talking and listening to music, walked her home like a gentleman in the a.m.

This is what one would call worth it. But I digress

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 19:03 - May 15 with 934 viewsBarsidepete

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 19:01 - May 15 by Barsidepete

You peeps are too entertaining, I kind of block out the sage advice, I guess.

I'll tell you this much though. I only had one more drink that night, at that noisy place in town, name escapes me.

And if anyone sees my blonde foil between now and then, I'll be on the lookout each Friday night I'm there. No hanky panky happened, awake till dawn talking and listening to music, walked her home like a gentleman in the a.m.

This is what one would call worth it. But I digress

Her name is Katie:)

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 19:18 - May 15 with 929 viewsthrillseeker

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 19:03 - May 15 by Barsidepete

Her name is Katie:)

So you remember her name but not where you placed your new sweatshirt top
well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 22:18 - May 15 with 920 viewsmfb_cufc

Thank you for the kind words. The Euro final should be a thriller.

mfb

Login to get fewer ads

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 00:00 - May 16 with 912 viewsBarsidepete

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 22:18 - May 15 by mfb_cufc

Thank you for the kind words. The Euro final should be a thriller.

Well done having escaped the playoff gauntlet, MFB, and not having to guest present semis week.. *phew* huh

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 09:11 - May 16 with 904 viewsBFG

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 19:18 - May 15 by thrillseeker

So you remember her name but not where you placed your new sweatshirt top

I saw her in Asda recently .. it was one of those .. I know you from somewhere .. Oh blimey
well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 13:41 - May 16 with 896 viewsBarsidepete

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 09:11 - May 16 by BFG

I saw her in Asda recently .. it was one of those .. I know you from somewhere .. Oh blimey

Actually I'm happy to know there was a sighting:) .. cheers for being on the lookout BFG:) ..

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 13:45 - May 16 with 891 viewsthrillseeker

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 09:11 - May 16 by BFG

Wow BFG - do you know her?

If you don't I'm impressed you can actually remember what she looked like because I can't
well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 14:18 - May 16 with 889 viewsBarsidepete

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 13:45 - May 16 by thrillseeker

If you don't I'm impressed you can actually remember what she looked like because I can't

Short haired blue-green eyed blonde, in her late 30s I think. Left a heck-of-an-impression to say the least. Talked with her a few times via my payg mobile before I flew back. Now it appears I'm crossing my fingers for something like Harry Met Sally and instead of at the Empire State Building, a Brickies reunion (:@

And like I wrote, no funny stuff, just talk and music and giggles. The worst kind of hanging out, where you still feel something unexpected in your gut long after the fact.

Anyway, a few months left to sort this, my detective crew

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 15:49 - May 16 with 880 viewsBFG

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 13:45 - May 16 by thrillseeker

No, and I'm surprised too. If I had to describe her before I couldn't but when I saw her I knew I knew her from somewhere.
well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 16:34 - May 16 with 877 viewsBarsidepete

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 15:49 - May 16 by BFG

No, and I'm surprised too. If I had to describe her before I couldn't but when I saw her I knew I knew her from somewhere.

And she's worth finding again like a second chance. I've visited how many times over now and you lot know I was never looking. Can't help that I 'found' when I wasn't in the right mind to realize she was right in front of me.

I know she lives just north/northwesterly of Asda, so lucky me she's still somewhere about there.

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 16:38 - May 16 with 874 viewsBarsidepete

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 16:34 - May 16 by Barsidepete

And she's worth finding again like a second chance. I've visited how many times over now and you lot know I was never looking. Can't help that I 'found' when I wasn't in the right mind to realize she was right in front of me.

I know she lives just north/northwesterly of Asda, so lucky me she's still somewhere about there.

And if someone wants to hack my phone log from last year on O2, her phone number is in there, just don't know how to retrieve it.

I was this close to staying in England for good,....

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 18:22 - May 16 with 866 viewsBarsidepete

well done THRILLSEEKER ! ..........and MFB on 15:49 - May 16 by BFG

Right, easy to miss. Only the bird that 4-5 (Panners? yo panners!) .. were nudging me toward, not counting the barkeeps (he and she), the two friends along and another 3-4 friends or bystanders who knew her..

Gimme a break peeps. I wasn't that drunk. Was just took stupid to not grab the brass ring when it wa right there. So sue me. Gotta get this fixed...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024