Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I feel like chicken tonight and tomorrow! 18:35 - Sep 13 with 841 viewsdurham_exile

JD meets up with an old friend at Valley Parade tomorrow. PP has enjoyed the last 12 months at Bradford and they have started well enough in League One following promotion.

The last time I was at Valley Parade Dean Windass scored for the home team in a 2-2 draw against Colchester. I suppose JD would take a point if offered, but we can do so much more.

After the horror show against the Daggers and then missing key players for the Coventry game, JD will be pleased that some players are back tomorrow.

Magnus has served his one match ban and returns to the centre of defence, Sears and Massey are deemed fit to travel, Daniel Pappoe is back from Chelsea, so much for the good news. Sanchez Watt is out and Ryan Dickson is also sidelined.

It is Watt who is badly missed and he must be given time to return fully fit. He is a class player.

Fortunately JD has made two good loan signings in Jeffrey Monakana from PNE and Luke Garbutt from Everton. I expect both to play from the start.

Likely team in a 4,2,3,1 formation:

Walker

Wilson, Magnus, Eastman, Garbutt

Eastmond, Wright (David)

Wright (Drey), Bean, Monakana

Ibehre

Subs:

Cousins, Thompson, Olufemi, Gilbey, Sears, Massey, Ladapo

JD will use Sears and Massey from the bench and I would like to see Freddie Ladapo get 20 minutes as well.

After our impressive start with 2 wins and 2 draws we have no slumped to 2 defeats. The Bantams will take some beating but tomorrow is not a day to chicken out and we must be positive and look to climb that table again.

It will be good to see Parky again, but we must ensure that he is not smiling at 4.50pm on Saturday.

Safe journey to all travelling U’s fans.

Enjoy the game.

Up the U’s

Durham_exile

I feel like chicken tonight and tomorrow! on 09:23 - Sep 14 with 799 viewsnoah4x4

67 on full coach in good spirits (or will be when we get to a pub).

But haven't seen this level of pessimism for a while.

Consensus seems to be expect a heavy defeat given the Bantams home record. I am more hopeful, but wear the same rosé tinted specs as you Durham.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024