Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crawley next up for JD charges - come on Jeffrey! 07:40 - Sep 21 with 1247 viewsdurham_exile

Richie Barker brings his Crawley team to the WHCS today in what will be an intriguing game. Blue and Wight Exile says that he wants Cuckoo Farm to become a fortress and doesn’t want to see a 1-1 draw. I am sure all Col U fans would agree with those sentiments.

Looking at the home league results since Colchester adopted the WHCS in 2008; the results are far from inspiring;

Season Won Drawn Lost Goals For Goals Against
2008-09 7 4 12 37 34
2009-10 15 5 3 37 21
2010-11 12 7 4 38 30
2011-12 8 11 4 38 33
2012-13 8 4 11 25 31
2013-14 1 1 1 3 3

I almost didn’t include the table but records are there to be broken!

Enough of this — Colchester approach today’s game after an impressive 2-2 draw at Valley Parade. JD has had good and bad reports on the injury front this week.

Sadly Gavin Massey will be out for 4 weeks, Josh Thompson is still out with a twisted ankle, Sanchez Watt might be back next week, Ryan Dickson has a virus and is out, Freddie Sears will be on the bench but could play 20 minutes and Daniel Pappoe misses three games for the red card he was unlucky to pick up last week.

JD has again moved quickly to bring in defensive cover Matt Taylor from Bradford and Jamie Seddles-White from QPR.

I think that JD will name an unchanged team, notwithstanding all the doom and gloom surrounding the injuries. Home debuts for the promising Garbutt and the livewire Monakana.

Walker

Wilson, Magnus, Eastman, Garbutt

David Wright, Eastmond

Monakana, Gilbey, Drey Wright

Ibehre

Subs:

Cousins, Seddles —White, Taylor, Sears, Bean, Olufemi, Morrison

Come back soon Sanchez!

Crawly come to town with no injury worries and a decent start to the season.

Colchester must perform and start to achieve more home victories, confidence will then flow.

Enjoy the game

Up the U’s

Durham_exile

Crawley next up for JD charges - come on Jeffrey! on 22:21 - Sep 22 with 1189 viewsBarsidepete

this needs to go better. draws are fine but this keeps us mid-table... I have no fear of relegation this season, The U's are clearly well managed and ambitious and feisty to keep keep us within a shout of the playoffs all season. Three wins on the trot for instance will have us in dreamland, playoffs and all. Let's get a win ..

and Orient winning v Brentford, that would do us all a world of good so fingers crossed:D

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024