Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The potentially ultimately outsourced England squad 13:37 - Oct 9 with 447 viewsBarsidepete

As Man Utd's Adnan Januzaj, the Belgian eligible 18 y.o., is being salivated over by the FA, is this a roundabout way to begin abuse the five year residency rule?

For one thing, Belgium is a strong squad looking at the point of near certain qualification to the 2014 WC. Would he really want to play for England? This feels like a newfangled stab in the back of English football and development, as the FA seemingly is even more so turning its back on grassroots development, grabbing for foreign players based on FIFA fine-print. Disconcerting, this fact.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

The potentially ultimately outsourced England squad on 08:51 - Oct 11 with 403 viewsnoah4x4

...........waiting for my call up to the Vatican City Squad based on sufficient adverse confessions
The potentially ultimately outsourced England squad on 17:13 - Oct 11 with 384 viewsBarsidepete

The potentially ultimately outsourced England squad on 08:51 - Oct 11 by noah4x4

...........waiting for my call up to the Vatican City Squad based on sufficient adverse confessions

Russia should gimme a last minute shout, what with all this liquid match fitness as kickoff nears, not to late, you know;)

Oh and Iceland, that goes without saying

The potentially ultimately outsourced England squad on 23:40 - Oct 17 with 332 viewsBarsidepete

That went well;) .. now if Cleverley, Smalling, Milner, Welbeck could get some seasoning with their PL clubs, actually to be starting, that might help short term WC prospects.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024