Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's why you're going down! 14:00 - Mar 9 with 398 viewsdurham_exile

Charlton; totally bereft of ideas, fight and desire. Allowed the Blades to go to Wembley (easily) and to keep their incredible winning run going.

Back to the Valley next season!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

That's why you're going down! on 15:25 - Mar 9 with 383 viewsBarsidepete

Sheffield United captain Michael Doyle, said in the post-match interview on the radio stream (described as teary-eyed), "Everything about our season has galvanized us starting with Colchester away"

.. referring of course that first round FA Cup tie on 9th November, Maguire 10' and Walker 12' offset by Bonne 48' and Garbutt 64' before Chris Porter's late penalty, 2-3 and onward..

8 Dec -- Cambridge 0-2 Blades
4 Jan -- Villa 1-2 Blades
26 Jan -- Blades 1-1 Fulham
4 Feb -- Fulham 0-1 Blades
16 Feb -- Blades 3-1 Nottm Forest
9 March -- Blades 2-0 Charlton

And there you go, Wembley and the semis. And indeed, the Valley it appears for the U's, hehe

not a good day for the Poyet family (Charlton midfielder Diego Poyet, for instance),... Hull City 3 Sunderland 0,.. and on to the FA Cup semifinals for the first time since 1930. (the second semi in their history) .. father Gus Poyet's Black Cats crashing out of the cup as well...
[Post edited 9 Mar 2014 15:52]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

That's why you're going down! on 20:22 - Mar 9 with 357 viewsdurham_exile

That's why you're going down! on 15:25 - Mar 9 by Barsidepete

Sheffield United captain Michael Doyle, said in the post-match interview on the radio stream (described as teary-eyed), "Everything about our season has galvanized us starting with Colchester away"

.. referring of course that first round FA Cup tie on 9th November, Maguire 10' and Walker 12' offset by Bonne 48' and Garbutt 64' before Chris Porter's late penalty, 2-3 and onward..

8 Dec -- Cambridge 0-2 Blades
4 Jan -- Villa 1-2 Blades
26 Jan -- Blades 1-1 Fulham
4 Feb -- Fulham 0-1 Blades
16 Feb -- Blades 3-1 Nottm Forest
9 March -- Blades 2-0 Charlton

And there you go, Wembley and the semis. And indeed, the Valley it appears for the U's, hehe

not a good day for the Poyet family (Charlton midfielder Diego Poyet, for instance),... Hull City 3 Sunderland 0,.. and on to the FA Cup semifinals for the first time since 1930. (the second semi in their history) .. father Gus Poyet's Black Cats crashing out of the cup as well...
[Post edited 9 Mar 2014 15:52]

Pete, always good to be part of history in the making!

If only we had beaten the Blades!!!!!

Hull v Blades
Latics v Gunners

Up the U's

Safe journey and enjoy your time in Colchester.

Durham_exile

That's why you're going down! on 20:40 - Mar 9 with 354 viewsBarsidepete

That's why you're going down! on 20:22 - Mar 9 by durham_exile

Pete, always good to be part of history in the making!

If only we had beaten the Blades!!!!!

Hull v Blades
Latics v Gunners

Up the U's

Safe journey and enjoy your time in Colchester.

You know it, Pete.

A pinch over 4 hours till I'm off to the airport. I don't believe any of the semifinalists would bovver me too much if they hold the trophy at the end.. even if it's Hull, what the 'eck. Quality semi

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024