Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
edited subject line, The U's again top on page 1 Beeb on Lg 1 page 03:33 - Apr 6 with 561 viewsBarsidepete

Found that cool. It is a big one with ramifications all around

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/league-one

edit: looks like the Beeb has a big impact feeling about who takes care of business. This is defo a massive tie for both, different reasons. Nice that BBC Sports placed this up way there in the Lg One site/page. Wonder if an Essex-born editor was on board today

Haha they were right:D albeit now they're more focused about another cartain club's outcome :p
[Post edited 14 Apr 2015 3:39]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

edited subject line, The U's again top on page 1 Beeb on Lg 1 page on 03:44 - Apr 14 with 463 viewsBarsidepete

and again for some reason,

Chesterfield v ColU top of the page and first link on the BBC's main footy page.

There must be a U's fan working there.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/league-one

but also as I write, the first link in League 1 on the main footy page, which of course may change later today.

But wow. Really? Is this a writer/editor we know?

And MFB, don't even go there. Got enough issues with Spurs
[Post edited 14 Apr 2015 3:58]

edited subject line, The U's again top on page 1 Beeb on Lg 1 page on 16:53 - Apr 14 with 405 viewsBarsidepete

Still there, not the top box but the first little headline link, hehe .. Ho hum

We have great writers and artists here. The omb has fantastic opinions, true. We have the writers:p I departed the omb a handful of years ago because the stick got, tiresome. But actually this is my first ColU site. Back in the day, Iowapete, for those who don't recall ..

One of my favourite comments once was related to the Isle of Wight. I owe a Pete too. That was very clever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024