Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6 Lobster tails -- mum got for Christmas -- what do you have? 05:53 - Dec 18 with 502 viewsBarsidepete

I had to broil one tonight to be sure I don't screw it up for Christmas Eve. Mum, pop, me and two friends.

It was alright, not great.

What are you lot having for Christmas? We won't have turkey. We're going outside the box.

The turkey bit is something we are into, but clearly not happening this year. Big sigh.

At least mum is making her fabulous Czech potato salad.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2015 6:01]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

6 Lobster tails -- mum got for Christmas -- what do you have? on 16:00 - Dec 18 with 476 viewsTheOldOakTree

We aren't overly keen on turkey, so we save a fortune and buy a big chicken. By the time we've dished out a few glasses of fizz nobody ever notices.

Pigs in blankets are a favourite, (when I don't burn them) and sprouts, heaps of sprouts with a little ground pepper.

I have a big issue with bread sauce and those that eat it, I mean sticking some cloves in papier mache doesn't constitute cooking in my book.

For me Christmas Pudding is the best bit, with lashings of fresh cream.

I always do the cooking Christmas Day, which is great. In the kitchen not having to make small talk with relatives and then being excused washing up, so I'm free to sleep off the pud, bring it on.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2015 16:04]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024