Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Petition 15:34 - May 17 with 1552 viewsTheOldOakTree

https://gary-neville.medium.com/an-open-letter-e5b4749fb50a

Possibly a good idea on paper, but If it's the same as most other government organised Independent Regulators, it will be a waste of time.
Petition on 17:53 - May 17 with 1518 viewsburnsieespana

Have to say I tend to agree but football needs some sort of independent regulator as can't self regulate as far to much money involved
The shenanigan's over Derby a good example and Wigan still in administration after a year.
Petition on 18:13 - May 17 with 1510 viewsTheOldOakTree

Petition on 17:53 - May 17 by burnsieespana

Have to say I tend to agree but football needs some sort of independent regulator as can't self regulate as far to much money involved
The shenanigan's over Derby a good example and Wigan still in administration after a year.

Not suggesting that any other political party are any better, but at the moment you could see it being chaired by whoever paid for Johnsons last holiday.

I first thought that a panel could be elected by all 92 clubs, but that doesn't represent the interests of grassroots, so I'm not sure how you would select independent people.

I suppose any attempt at regulation would be an improvement.
Petition on 18:45 - May 17 with 1502 viewswessex_exile

Petition on 18:13 - May 17 by TheOldOakTree

Not suggesting that any other political party are any better, but at the moment you could see it being chaired by whoever paid for Johnsons last holiday.

I first thought that a panel could be elected by all 92 clubs, but that doesn't represent the interests of grassroots, so I'm not sure how you would select independent people.

I suppose any attempt at regulation would be an improvement.

Have to agree - whilst I have concerns about 'independent' regulation under this particular government, I fully support the intent to try and have football better regulated for the good of all within the football pyramid - signed.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Petition on 22:11 - May 17 with 1477 viewsmfb_cufc

Petition passes 100,000 signatures.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57144141

mfb

Petition on 10:08 - May 20 with 1390 viewsburnsieespana

Going to be debated in Parliament on 21st December
Petition on 14:30 - May 29 with 1296 viewsburnsieespana

Interesting survey issued by MP's prior to the debate.
If sent to you well worth while completing and giving your views on football's possible future regulation
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024