Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone know whether there's a closing date/time for single match permits? 14:28 - Aug 12 with 829 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I'm guessing there must be if they've got to allocate people seats etc. but does anyone know what it is? Thinking of going Saturday but probably won't know if I can go until Saturday itself.

CheeRS

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Does anyone know whether there's a closing date/time for single match permits? on 15:27 - Aug 12 with 818 viewswessex_exile

The ticket office isn't open, but according to the matchday article, you can still buy single match permits up to 10 minutes after kick-off - presumably whilst stood in the car park outside, provided you've got a signal?

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2021/august/northampton-matchday-info/

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Does anyone know whether there's a closing date/time for single match permits? on 15:39 - Aug 12 with 812 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Does anyone know whether there's a closing date/time for single match permits? on 15:27 - Aug 12 by wessex_exile

The ticket office isn't open, but according to the matchday article, you can still buy single match permits up to 10 minutes after kick-off - presumably whilst stood in the car park outside, provided you've got a signal?

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2021/august/northampton-matchday-info/

That's great Wessex, thanks.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Does anyone know whether there's a closing date/time for single match permits? on 19:28 - Aug 12 with 776 viewsburnsieespana

Tickets are available up to almost kick off but club does suggest doing it in a mobile might not be the easiest thing!
I am trying to buy two tickets for the Sutton game but keep getting 'timed out' before being able to complete the process!
Been onto the ticket office today and in all fairness they have replied with a couple of things to try but as temperature been up to 43c today going out now for a cold tinto verano and a steak!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024