Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Champions League - the final 05:14 - May 16 with 532 viewswessex_exile

Right then chaps - apologies first of all for the slight delay, things have been a tad manic work-wise around these parts lately.

So, the final is set for Saturday - Bayern Munich v Chelsea, so good luck Noah and BFG for the big match, and Daniel and Coomster for the 3rd place play-off

PLease PM me your predictions for the following please:

(A) Score - 4pts for spot-on, 2pts for outcome - this will include extra-time if required, but not the penalty-shoot out (if required)
(B) Name one goal-scorer - 1pt, or 2pts if first goal-scorer
(C) Total no. of goal attempts on target - 2pts for spot-on, 1pt for closest
(D) Total no. of goal attempts off target - 2pts for spot-on, 1pt for closest
(E) Total no. of corners - 2pts for spot-on, 1pt for closest
(F) Total no. of offsides - 2pts for spot-on, 1pt for closest
(G) Total no. of fouls - 2pts for spot-on, 1pt for closest
(H) Total no. of yellow cards - 2pts for spot-on, 1pt for closest
(I) Total no. of red cards - 2pts for spot-on, 1pt for closest (note that a straight red is not 2 yellows, but 2 yellows is a red as well)

There are no restrictions on matching predictions, as I firmly expect with so many categories there'll be plenty of variety. Similarly, for (C)-(I) shared points are permissible if both are the same distance away from the spot-on result. I will declare predictions in time for the kick-off on Saturday evening.

Should there be a tie, the winner will be the player with the most number of spot-on predictions across the board, but just in case, please also predict the minute for a first substitution - this will not count for points in the main game, but will be used only for tie-breaks.

Good luck all

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Happy Champions League - the final on 08:37 - May 16 with 523 viewsBFG

Thanks Wes, just to confirm, we are picking a final score, be it 90 or 120 mins..

Best of luck Mr Noah
Happy Champions League - the final on 10:54 - May 16 with 513 viewswessex_exile

Happy Champions League - the final on 08:37 - May 16 by BFG

Thanks Wes, just to confirm, we are picking a final score, be it 90 or 120 mins..

Best of luck Mr Noah

Morning BFG - yes final final score only for this one, but not pens...

Therefore, predicting a draw will get you points if that's the outcome after extra-time, but no points if that's the outcome after 90 mins and then one club goes on to win it in extra time.

Up the U's

Happy Champions League - the final on 12:20 - May 16 with 510 viewsmrhappy

As the resident bookie, who rarely gets it wrong.....I am predicting a long awaited first trophy for BFG.

Noah I'm afraid, will suffer the heartache of going down and losing in this as well, sorry to be so negative, but I have to call it as I see it.

odds

BFG 8/11 fav

Noah 7/4

Draw 1000/1

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Happy Champions League - the final on 19:43 - May 16 with 493 viewsnoah4x4

Good luck BFG.

Going to be nerve jangling!
Happy Champions League - the final on 18:14 - May 17 with 474 viewswessex_exile

P.S. For those who have yet to PM me, I'll be (more or less) beyond the reach of t'interweb for abour 24hrs from 4pm ish on Friday - so before then would be good to get them fed into my spreadsheet - later is still okay, so long as the time stamp on the PM is before 1945 on Saturday...

Good luck all - I will endeavour (small children permitting) to be online posting updates throughout the match.

Up the U's

Happy Champions League - the final on 18:33 - May 17 with 468 viewsBarsidepete

Happy Champions League - the final on 18:14 - May 17 by wessex_exile

P.S. For those who have yet to PM me, I'll be (more or less) beyond the reach of t'interweb for abour 24hrs from 4pm ish on Friday - so before then would be good to get them fed into my spreadsheet - later is still okay, so long as the time stamp on the PM is before 1945 on Saturday...

Good luck all - I will endeavour (small children permitting) to be online posting updates throughout the match.

Small children permitting, haha.. my 10-year-old boy and just-turned-13-year old girl tend to have a lot of impact on the 'ideal schedule' of what I'd ideally like to do, etc., compared to the actual timeline (facetious FB reference d;@) of how this life plays out

As some of us dads are known to say to other impervious dads and their hopeful schemes, good luck with that, Wes

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024