Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ANSWER THIS 3 pronged QUESTION CORRECTLY FOR a SECRET PRIZE 17:52 - Jul 2 with 754 viewsmrhappy

Who was Derby County's player of the year in 1974/75 ?? and what is the most famous Bitter/real ale pint to come out of the area in recent decades and what year did they sponsor us ?

Two clues. The player replaced Super ROY MACFARLAND in the team and the drink is based in Staffordshire, but near Derby. The year is in the last 15 years.

First to post. ALL 3 answers must be CORRECT. 1 chance EACH.

The prize will be a goodun !
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

ANSWER THIS 3 pronged QUESTION CORRECTLY FOR a SECRET PRIZE on 18:55 - Jul 2 with 732 viewsGate16

Got me stumped.

Peter Daniels in the footballer.

To my knowledge the only brewer to have sponsored us was Ridleys from 2000-2002.

Ridleys were an Essex based brewery though. I'm guessing you could be referring to Marstons brewery in Burton on Trent but am unaware of any sponsorship of U's.

Looking forward to hearing the answer
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
ANSWER THIS 3 pronged QUESTION CORRECTLY FOR a SECRET PRIZE on 19:14 - Jul 2 with 730 viewsdurham_exile

Mr Happy

Answers:

1. Derby County POTY 74/75 was Peter Daniel

2. Marstons Pedigree

3. Sponsors between 2001-05

As an aside:
My parents went to the 1946 Cup Final
and I saw Colin Garwood rocket in the 99th minute equaliser in the FA Cup against The Rams.

I also plan to go to the pre season friendly at the WHCS.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

ANSWER THIS 3 pronged QUESTION CORRECTLY FOR a SECRET PRIZE on 21:02 - Jul 2 with 718 viewsmrhappy

ANSWER THIS 3 pronged QUESTION CORRECTLY FOR a SECRET PRIZE on 19:14 - Jul 2 by durham_exile

Mr Happy

Answers:

1. Derby County POTY 74/75 was Peter Daniel

2. Marstons Pedigree

3. Sponsors between 2001-05

As an aside:
My parents went to the 1946 Cup Final
and I saw Colin Garwood rocket in the 99th minute equaliser in the FA Cup against The Rams.

I also plan to go to the pre season friendly at the WHCS.

Up the U's

Mate, you are SPOT ON.

WELL DONE.

Excellent in fact !

YOUR PRIZE:

A TICKET TO SEE THE U's this season. I will let you know in advance which one it will be - in fact I will give you a choice of TWO GAMES and you will decide. IT WILL BE FOR THE MONTH of FEBRUARY 2013.

The games are:

PRESTON sat 9th

TRANMERE sat 23rd

you DECIDE !!!

ANSWER THIS 3 pronged QUESTION CORRECTLY FOR a SECRET PRIZE on 21:05 - Jul 2 with 717 viewsmrhappy

WOW - on the cup final front !!!

ANSWER THIS 3 pronged QUESTION CORRECTLY FOR a SECRET PRIZE on 21:33 - Jul 2 with 713 viewsmrhappy

BTW - if you already have a season ticket, which I doubt somehow (especially where you are travelling from) - your get something else.

ANSWER THIS 3 pronged QUESTION CORRECTLY FOR a SECRET PRIZE on 07:38 - Jul 3 with 707 viewsdurham_exile

ANSWER THIS 3 pronged QUESTION CORRECTLY FOR a SECRET PRIZE on 21:02 - Jul 2 by mrhappy

Mate, you are SPOT ON.

WELL DONE.

Excellent in fact !

YOUR PRIZE:

A TICKET TO SEE THE U's this season. I will let you know in advance which one it will be - in fact I will give you a choice of TWO GAMES and you will decide. IT WILL BE FOR THE MONTH of FEBRUARY 2013.

The games are:

PRESTON sat 9th

TRANMERE sat 23rd

you DECIDE !!!

Mr Happy

Many thanks
I will definitely be there.
Will decide on game later this week.

Up the U's
and the Rams

Durham_exile

ANSWER THIS 3 pronged QUESTION CORRECTLY FOR a SECRET PRIZE on 23:18 - Jul 3 with 693 viewsmrhappy

ANSWER THIS 3 pronged QUESTION CORRECTLY FOR a SECRET PRIZE on 07:38 - Jul 3 by durham_exile

Mr Happy

Many thanks
I will definitely be there.
Will decide on game later this week.

Up the U's
and the Rams

Nice one, well played.

ANSWER THIS 3 pronged QUESTION CORRECTLY FOR a SECRET PRIZE on 16:03 - Jul 12 with 650 viewsmrhappy

don't forget DURHAM you have up until August 6th to claim this prize - name the game !

Login to get fewer ads

ANSWER THIS 3 pronged QUESTION CORRECTLY FOR a SECRET PRIZE on 20:36 - Jul 12 with 641 viewsdurham_exile

ANSWER THIS 3 pronged QUESTION CORRECTLY FOR a SECRET PRIZE on 16:03 - Jul 12 by mrhappy

don't forget DURHAM you have up until August 6th to claim this prize - name the game !

Mr Happy, as I am going to Deepdale again this year, I think that I will go for the Preston game at WHCS on 9 Feb, hopefully another double for Col U.

I will send you a message with details.

Thanks again

Up the U's

Durham_exile

ANSWER THIS 3 pronged QUESTION CORRECTLY FOR a SECRET PRIZE on 14:08 - Jul 13 with 634 viewsmrhappy

ANSWER THIS 3 pronged QUESTION CORRECTLY FOR a SECRET PRIZE on 20:36 - Jul 12 by durham_exile

Mr Happy, as I am going to Deepdale again this year, I think that I will go for the Preston game at WHCS on 9 Feb, hopefully another double for Col U.

I will send you a message with details.

Thanks again

Up the U's

yes, send details to my inbox on here. thx

ANSWER THIS 3 pronged QUESTION CORRECTLY FOR a SECRET PRIZE on 01:21 - Aug 11 with 587 viewsmrhappy

OK mate - do I have your details yet ????

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024