Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Essex Senior Cup 20:42 - Oct 29 with 332 viewsnoah4x4

Half Time; Gt Wakering Rovers 0 - 2 Utd.

U's are cruising; goals by Olefumi and Bonne. Home team battling hard, but I expect U's to score four or more in second half.

Many U's changes at HT; Eastman; Olefumi Dickson withdrawn after a successful 45 minutes comeback.

65 minutes U's in total control 0-3 (Lapado).

85 minutes Bonne header 0-4.

Final Score 0-4.

Had this been rugby U's would have scored 18 given so many three pointers over cross bar; the ambitious U's youngsters having the freedom to shoot at will as Gt Wakering Rovers tire. Great to see them shooting and not walking the ball in; but accuracy woeful at times.

Interesting; Freddie Lapado pays entire game as a wide man; and very effectively too. Super ball and dribbling skills.But my MOM is Ryan Dickson for his first half display. Inevitably GWR hoofed the ball skywards and the way he brought difficult balls down and under control was superb. Linked well in attacking with Lapado and Szmodics and pumped dangerous ball after another into the box. Macca Bonne....boy can he head a ball with venom...you could probably hear the thump in Mile End.

A good evenings work enjoyed by the crowd of (I guess) 400 including 7 U's fans (both by my crude count of colours).

[Post edited 30 Oct 2013 6:12]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024