Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. 16:16 - Jan 30 with 2804 viewsNOTRAC

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 16:19 - Jan 30 with 2275 viewskarnataka

Not sticking your own neck out too far with your selections then?
What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 16:20 - Jan 30 with 2265 viewsJBT95

I thought this said will avoid, sorry, that's why I said Swansea, Sunderland and Palace.

Cardiff, Fulham and Stoke to go.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 18:31]
What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 16:21 - Jan 30 with 2253 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Fulham, Cardiff and Hull.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 16:23 - Jan 30 with 2243 viewssnork44

Oh and where are you're favourite team the redtits challenging for a Champions League place?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 16:24 - Jan 30 with 2235 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff, Fulham, an other

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 16:26 - Jan 30 with 2224 viewsDaithejack

Cardiff, Fulham, West Brom.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 16:27 - Jan 30 with 2211 viewsZut_Alors

Fulham
Cardiff
West Ham
What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 16:27 - Jan 30 with 2209 viewsjohnlangy

Cardiff, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter (as long as it's not the Swans of course).
Login to get fewer ads

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 16:28 - Jan 30 with 2195 viewsymaohyd

Us, Cardiff and West Brom.

Sorry to say.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 16:30 - Jan 30 with 2175 views_Kieran

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDIFFF will 100% NOT be relegated.

I am never wrong.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 16:30 - Jan 30 with 2174 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Cardiff, West Ham, West Brom

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 16:31 - Jan 30 with 2173 viewsRogueTrooper

Cardiff
West Ham
Norwich

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 16:36 - Jan 30 with 2123 viewsbostondanvers

I think it will be the bottom three !!!
What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 16:38 - Jan 30 with 2103 viewsraynor94

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 16:28 - Jan 30 by ymaohyd

Us, Cardiff and West Brom.

Sorry to say.

You are a sad person change the record. Cardiff Fulham and Wba

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 16:39 - Jan 30 with 2087 viewsDr_Winston

Fulham and West Ham look f*cked. Hopefully Cardiff won't spawn their way out of trouble and be the third.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 16:55 - Jan 30 with 2029 viewsBloodyhills

Cardiff
Fulham
Stoke

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 17:25 - Jan 30 with 1905 viewsymaohyd

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 16:38 - Jan 30 by raynor94

You are a sad person change the record. Cardiff Fulham and Wba

You don't know me, how the hell do you know I'm sad. I'm a very happy and positive person....apart from when it comes to the Swans.

I just don't think we are right at the moment. Hope I'm wrong. Didn't go the other night but went ballistic when we scored, fantastic and hopefully we can kick on. I don't see it though. Off to West Ham on Sat. If we can pick a win up there I'll change my opinion and say on here that we'll stay up. The earlier we can get the wins the better.

Think we'll lose on Sat and draw against Cardiff. The dark clouds will start gathering again then.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 17:28 - Jan 30 with 1892 viewsunion_jack

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 16:30 - Jan 30 by _Kieran

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDIFFF will 100% NOT be relegated.

I am never wrong.

You could make a living out of being wrong you are so good at it young man. BUT on this occasion I feel you may be right.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 17:30 - Jan 30 with 1879 viewsEdmundo

Cardiff/Fulham/West spam

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 17:35 - Jan 30 with 1862 viewsOdgaard

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 17:30 - Jan 30 by Edmundo

Cardiff/Fulham/West spam

Cardiff, Fulham and Stoke
What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 17:52 - Jan 30 with 1830 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff Fulham Norwich
What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 18:14 - Jan 30 with 1781 viewsgyrjack

As long as it aint us dont care, but would be chuffed if scumdiff fcked off.
What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 18:23 - Jan 30 with 1740 viewsyescomeon

Cardiff, Fulham and West Ham for me.

Upthecity!

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 18:25 - Jan 30 with 1730 viewsMrSwerve

In reality it could be anyone from us downwards.

I think Cardiff are looking pretty fooked, same goes for Fulham. Not quite sure who will make up the last spot.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

What three clubs do you think will be relegated this year. on 18:37 - Jan 30 with 1702 viewsReaver

West Ham
Stoke
Fulham
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024