Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL 19:35 - Feb 4 with 57103 viewsNeathJack

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/ml-leaves-1340293.aspx

This post has been edited by an administrator
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 08:11 - Feb 5 with 3567 viewsCambJack

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 07:41 - Feb 5 by Dr_Winston

Spot on.

Other fans believe what the media and pundits would have them believe.

There was a comment on BBCs live feed last night along the lines of "the only people disappointed whith Laudrups sacking are not swans fans" and it seems to be the case.

Laudrup is a well liked character in the media but they don't really care how he performs as a manager. Even if he got Swansea relegated the general opinion across the world is that he's still a good guy. Not sure about you but I wouldn't see it that way.

The sad fact that's being ignored is, we weren't playing well, and you can't deny Laudrups looked disinterested of late. Together with the uncertainty, he had to go now. I don't see how people are so sure they've seen enough of laudrup as a manager to be so sure he'd turn it around.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2014 8:53]
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 08:14 - Feb 5 with 3554 viewsDaggyjack

Whilst always grateful of what ML did for us, winning us our first ever major trophy, it cannot be denied that our points haul since then has been abysmal, relegation material.
Added to this was the never-ending uncertainty around his future with all of us knowing he was going in the summer anyway.
If his enthusiuasm in saving us from relegation had waned, then it has to be the right decision to remove him now.
Thanks ML, good luck Monks.
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 08:21 - Feb 5 with 3527 viewsjubulani11

Hey just a thought, with monk at the helm he might bring his old mucker back from Aberdeen - TATEY! Oh s***
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 12:37 - Feb 5 with 3330 viewshardcoresoldier

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 07:16 - Feb 5 by Coot

hardcoresoldier...

Check out how each of Laudrup's second managerial seasons have faired. Same old story.

A £12m record signing is not a mark of failed backing by the board and let's remember that Laudrup consistently told us that he wanted a smaller squad.

Sorry, I didn't read the rest as I got fed up of all of the inaccuracies. Must try harder.

No problems sir, i'm not an expert on the Swans and don't claim to be. The glaring fact is that after his first Season in charge the Squad needed strengthening, Jenkins failed to address that issue. You can only survive so long on loan signings and lease to buy options.

There will be inaccuracies in any post as all we know is what we hear or read. As for his second Season's in charge, you are right, it is the same old story. Laudrup identifies what he needs and the Clubs are unable to fulfill that, he gets pissed off and leaves.

Everyone seems to pick up on the fact that Laudrup had become disinterested, yet nobody seems willing to point the finger at the Board or Jenkins himself. There was a reason Laudrup became disinterested, he wasn't allowed to take this CLub where he wanted to take it.

A decent investment over the last 2 windows would have stabilized the Club and given them a solid platform to consolidate their position in the Premier League. Instead they now find themselves on the brink of a relegation scrap with 2 bit signings. Whose fault is that?
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 12:43 - Feb 5 with 3314 viewshardcoresoldier

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 07:56 - Feb 5 by AngelRangelQS

Who the f*ck asked you?

I don't care what the "footballing world outside our club" thinks of us.

What an oddball

Nobody asked me but i thought you might like to gauge opinion. Just for the record i am an oddball, but manners cost nothing so i'll refrain from uttering profanities.

Swansea City have made a huge mistake, you'll find out just how huge in May. No need for the obscenities sir.

Nobody i have spoken to about this has agreed with the decision, that includes Swansea supporters.
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 12:45 - Feb 5 with 3296 viewsZut_Alors

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 12:37 - Feb 5 by hardcoresoldier

No problems sir, i'm not an expert on the Swans and don't claim to be. The glaring fact is that after his first Season in charge the Squad needed strengthening, Jenkins failed to address that issue. You can only survive so long on loan signings and lease to buy options.

There will be inaccuracies in any post as all we know is what we hear or read. As for his second Season's in charge, you are right, it is the same old story. Laudrup identifies what he needs and the Clubs are unable to fulfill that, he gets pissed off and leaves.

Everyone seems to pick up on the fact that Laudrup had become disinterested, yet nobody seems willing to point the finger at the Board or Jenkins himself. There was a reason Laudrup became disinterested, he wasn't allowed to take this CLub where he wanted to take it.

A decent investment over the last 2 windows would have stabilized the Club and given them a solid platform to consolidate their position in the Premier League. Instead they now find themselves on the brink of a relegation scrap with 2 bit signings. Whose fault is that?

For no expert, you're using the words "glaring fact" with great confidence. Let go of the shovel and get back on RAWK, hardcore.
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 12:53 - Feb 5 with 3267 viewsSpratty

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 01:57 - Feb 5 by Skyblue

Very sad news Indeed.

From a danish Laudrup fan, here's my viewpoint:

PL:
Swansea will stay up regardless. The team is a lot stronger than than many other PL teams, but have had the lack of luck to meet all the good PL teams from the start, and then recently. If you look at the different sides in the PL, Im sure Swansea has the amount of points it should have on average.

Bad performance for a long time:
A couple of articles have mentioned that Swansea hadnt been playing well since the cup win. Well, if you were Swansea in the spring, Europe League secured, no chance of a Champions League spot, then the only sensible thing to do, is to take it easy, not get injured. Wins did not matter at all. There were literally nothing to play for.

This year however, the team has had Europe League on top of the PL, cups and what not. ML said before summer that this required a lot more quality players because the it will be a lot harder on the players with fewer breaks in between matches. Apparently the board didnt listen, and this year saw Michu injured as well as others.

Bony:
Bony started weakly, but has since picked up. I actually thinks he's an amazing player. Last year he made 31 goals in 30 matches in the Netherlands. This year, so far only 7 in PL. To compare though, thats one more goal than Samuel E'to, Steven Gerrard and Oscar who all scored only 6. And they play on wastly better and more expensive teams. 2 Less than Hazard, Rooney, van Persie. .... Very very good players. very very expensive players. Bony was a great buy, and can be sold of with a solid profit if Swansea is clever.

Reason for the parting:
Its hard to say what the reason for this sacking is. In Denmark stories cirkulated about internal cliques, fights and what not. Thats obviously a problem, and if that reflected in bad performance on the field, then yes, there is a big problem. However, someone else started buying players without letting Laudrup selecting them, and that is simply stupid. Please, oh please, take the managers advice in buying players to fit his playstyle. This goes regardless of the manager btw.

I dont know what the real reason is. Maybe its fear of relegation. In that case I call bullshit. Swansea wont be relegated. No matter who's the coach.
If its a matter of philosophy, well, Laudrups way of doing it worked last year. Some people thinks that when you loose you should work harder. However, sometimes, maybe what you need is a break with your family? In 1992 Denmark won the Euro92 championship by doing just that. The players took days off between matches and went to McDonalds instead of training.
I dont think that ppl saying Swansea played badly has taken the opposition into consideration, nor the amount of injuries.
Finally, it may just have been ML being disparaged by the lack of support from the board. He certainly didnt get the players he wanted this transfer window. Its not hard to predict that players from the championship might be in deep water against Napoli and so on...

The board:
The board and Huw Jenkins has a long history of good, solid longterm decision making. I currently have a hard time to see this as anything else but panic by people with little understanding of football. There is no reason to panic. Especially, the board to should signal the big solid rock. The clear path ahead, regardless of temporary storms. The west ham game means nothing in the big picture. In this they seem to have failed, leaving us to speculate about any other reasons for this parting. Sir Alex Ferguson didn't have a great first season. Morinho doesnt win every game. Sometimes boards should just let things be, not interfere with this or that. ML is not a better or worse coach than he was last year. His performance isnt even worse either. Looking at the amount of points you got against each team played this year compared to last, Im sure will show a similiar amount. Maybe a little less, but unlike last year, Michu hasnt made 10 goals already, and Swansea dont have the money to have 2 Michu copies on the bench.

Monk:
I wish the new coach all the best. I dont think Swansea will be relegated, but I do think that some of the players will not have anywhere near the respect for him as a footballer as they had for ML. Yeah, you can yell. But, can you play? Very few players can play like ML. Still.

Bottom line:
Swansea will go on. But will probably be in the lower part of the PL. I dont think we have the cash to go very much higher. We are already one of the teams that gets the most results from the least amount of money. I believe only Everton gets as more points per mio. pounds. So any talk about bad performance, is only made by nincompoops with no understanding of football, economics or statistics.

Im going to close with a Gary Lineker quite from twitter:

"Swansea have sacked @KP24 . Worse still, they've sacked Michael Laudrup. Absolutely bonkers. World's gone mad!"

Thank you for your time. I wish you all the best.

Excellent post
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 12:59 - Feb 5 with 3238 viewsperchrockjack

Laudrup in different league alright to Monk who as a player showed interest and guts and gave 100% =just what we need now.

As a manager he s been aloof/arrogant and utterly unable to motivate the players

Firs trophy yeah ut then you don't live on the past glories .

Or maybe you do.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICAL on 13:08 - Feb 5 with 3217 viewsCambJack

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICAL on 20:31 - Feb 4 by UglySwan

LMAO !! are you serious ? thanks for the laugh im guessing education is not something you value ...

Rodgers what a joke !! the guy doesnt know the concept of tweaking he is just like a clown on the pitch he even looks like he is misplaced at times when u notice him ...

Swansea played piss poor passing ball under Rodgers atleast Laudrup taught the players that there is a goal in the opposite end ...

No need for the jibe, the only "education" thats relevant here watching swansea play, which I've done many, many times. Sounds to me like you're still bitter over Rogers leaving...very sad

Rogers wasn't perfect but he made a better impression as a manager than Laudrup is all Im saying.
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 13:08 - Feb 5 with 3217 viewsJackFish

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 12:37 - Feb 5 by hardcoresoldier

Um, the glaring fact is that two summers in a row he's had more money than any other Swansea manager in history to spend on his squad. Failed to address the issue my arse, we spent £12 on Bony in the summer, £5 on Shelevy and £2m on Amat. We also brought in Pozuelo, Canas and Vazquez while shipping out those who Laudrup didn't want.

It's not even remotely close to the truth that he wasn't backed. The board have backed every single one of our managers to the hilt while working inside our budget, and Laudrup is no different.

If Laudrup wanted to bring in some players in the transfer window then he would have had the full backing of the BoD to do so, but he didn't. He wasn't remotely interested in strengthening the side, or even training or preparing the squad if rumours are to be believed.

So thanks for your opinion, but you'll forgive us if we don't take any notice of it.
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 13:09 - Feb 5 with 3203 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 07:05 - Feb 5 by MattG

A massive gamble which, if it pays off, will probably have to go down as Huw and the Board's greatest masterstroke yet in the manager selection stakes.

The timing worries me and takes me back to when Wolves sacked Mick McCarthy just after the transfer window closed. That said, we're in a better position league-wise than Wolves were then and we also have better players than they did so hopefully it won't be such a problem unless, as others have mentioned, some of the players have a problem with Monk coming in.

The risk of putting an untried man in charge is also huge. Comparisons have been made with Rodgers and Martinez but I'm not sure how valid they are - Rodgers had been involved in senior roles (admittedly without being wholly successful) while Martinez wasn't asked to manage in the Premier League.

Having said all of that, over the last 24-48 hours I've come around more and more to thinking that something needed to be done. While performances have been decent enough in patches over the last month or so, we would have needed something more to keep us out of the relegation spots and I'm not sure Laudrup would have been able to provide it. The defeat at West Ham and particularly the lack of any sort of plan to combat Carroll and Nolan left me feeling really worried for the first time this season.

Thanks, Michael, for the Cup win and the Europa League adventure.

Good luck, Garry - we're all behind you.

Sums up my thoughts totally

only difference is Wolves put in Connor who was MM's Number 2 - was hardly going to be a massive change in ideas

From what I've heard and read I don't think Monk and ML were quite singing off the same hymn sheet

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 13:17 - Feb 5 with 3158 views_Kieran

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 13:20 - Feb 5 with 3158 viewsSpratty

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 13:08 - Feb 5 by JackFish

Um, the glaring fact is that two summers in a row he's had more money than any other Swansea manager in history to spend on his squad. Failed to address the issue my arse, we spent £12 on Bony in the summer, £5 on Shelevy and £2m on Amat. We also brought in Pozuelo, Canas and Vazquez while shipping out those who Laudrup didn't want.

It's not even remotely close to the truth that he wasn't backed. The board have backed every single one of our managers to the hilt while working inside our budget, and Laudrup is no different.

If Laudrup wanted to bring in some players in the transfer window then he would have had the full backing of the BoD to do so, but he didn't. He wasn't remotely interested in strengthening the side, or even training or preparing the squad if rumours are to be believed.

So thanks for your opinion, but you'll forgive us if we don't take any notice of it.

IF RUMOURS ARE TO BE BELIEVED

Big IF. Every story has 2 sides and Laudrup doesn't seem the type to gossip. You will note all these accusations but Laudrup is keeping a diginified silence.
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 16:34 - Feb 5 with 2972 viewsYoungGun

here is the BBCs take on why Laudrup was fired

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26020040
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 17:57 - Feb 5 with 2883 views3swan

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 06:54 - Feb 5 by hardcoresoldier

Just come in here to gauge opinion on the decision made by Huw Jenkins today and i have to say i am amazed at how disrespectful some of the supporters have been towards Michael. This will be my first and only post here as i am a Liverpool supporter but also a big admirer of Laudrup for all he has achieved in the game. I just thought it might help to hear a neutral view as to how this is being viewed by the footballing world outside of your Club.

Let's look at Laudrup shall we?, he won numerous League Titles and Cups with Juventus, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Ajax. Regarded by many as the best player of the 90's and one of the best players of all time. His first job as Danish assistant manager and his job at Brondby went well, building on that at Getafe, Spartak not so well and he redeemed himself at Mallorca before finally taking the Swans job. This is a man that commands the respect of any football person at any level. Basically, Swansea City were lucky to have him.

He wins Swansea City's first ever major trophy in his first Season in charge and gets them back into Europe for the first time in 12 years. He goes to Huw Jenkins and asks to sufficiently reinforce his Squad to cope with the rigours of an extra tournament. Huw Jenkins fails to back Laudrup and expects Laudrup to challenge on all fronts with a limited Squad. Then there was the dismissal of Bayram Tumutlu, Laudrup's trusted right hand man, a man who was pivotal in bringing the likes of Michu, Flores, De Guzman and Hernandez. It all went wrong from there.

I read a post in this thread earlier saying that Swansea lacked the ambition of Laudrup and that is a sad comment to read. Jenkins wants a yes man and Laudrup is certainly not that. Players were signed by Jenkins, not Laudrup and we all know how that ends. What is wrong with Laudrup wanting to sign better players? Nothing.

What you have in Jenkins is a dinosaur. Quick to tell of the time the Swans fans were collecting wages for players in buckets, just as quick to rip those same fans off when Swansea made it into the Premier League. All Jenkins sees is a cash cow and by Christ is he milking it. Laudrup asking for a decent transfer budget to bolster and improve the Squad would have drained that cow and Huw couldn't have that. I think all Swans fans are educated enough to know that all Jenkins wants is a team that will be constantly mid table, built on a budget and exist.

In Garry Monk he has that yes man, how he will unite this Squad i really don't know. This is the same man that Flores was prepared to smash a brick into the other week. All your best players came here for one reason, Michael Laudrup, and make no mistake they will leave in the Summer. Will Monk and Curtis keep the Swans up?

I very much doubt it. This is a colossal balls up by Jenkins. Huw needs to learn to trust a manager and let him run the team, his constant paranoia and interference will be to the detriment of the Swans Premier League survival. I'd like to think that Monk can unite this Squad but i doubt he can, the factions that were there already will now grow even further apart.

With all due respect to Monk and Curtis, they are not in the same League as Laudrup. They may command respect from the home grown players but to those who have been imported they mean nothing. The morale of the foreign players will drop and i think that is what will now happen to the Swans. The game on Saturday now takes on even more importance.

When all is said and done Huw Jenkins needs to remember where Swansea City came from. He needs to remember those fans who went around with their buckets collecting wages for players. If the Swans go down this Season then Mr. Jenkins won't be getting his sell outs every week, that is a given. Plus, who is to say those hardcore fans who have been priced out would want to return once tickets for matches are readily available? Once the Plastic Jacks are no longer able to watch United, City, Arsenal, Liverpool etc then the Season Ticket sales will drop.

The ordinary supporter ( the most important supporter may i add) has been forgotten about as Jenkins rakes in the cash. If the Swans Premier League status is lost then i'm sure Jenkins will be quick enough to remember them when it suits.

My missus is a Swans supporter and even she is becoming disillusioned with Jenkins and his little pantomime. People are always praising him for signing up these managers on long term contracts so he gets compensation. Surely the more pressing concern is why he feels the need to do it. Probably because he knows every quality manager that comes here will have more ambition than him.

The problem?, ambition requires investment in football, something Jenkins is clearly not prepared to do. You are trying to stay in this League and you sign Emnes, Ngog and Fulton.

Oh yeah, it's Laudrup's fault.

"All your best players came here for one reason, Michael Laudrup, and make no mistake they will leave in the Summer"

So the players who got us to the Premier League, the players who were here in our first season in the Premier League?

Did it all start 18 months ago under Laudrup.
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 18:21 - Feb 5 with 2837 viewsPlasticman

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 17:57 - Feb 5 by 3swan

"All your best players came here for one reason, Michael Laudrup, and make no mistake they will leave in the Summer"

So the players who got us to the Premier League, the players who were here in our first season in the Premier League?

Did it all start 18 months ago under Laudrup.

Scot left at first chance. Taylor already aired (twice) that he wanted a change of club. Allen jumped too when he got the chance.

Of starters from before Laudrup I see Ash, Rangel, Leon, Dyer and Routledge. (and Tremmel and Vorm too, ofc. Almost forgot the non-field players).

Of those I think only Leon and Rangel have been somewhat spared of scathing comments from time to time by posters.

Plastic since 2012

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 18:27 - Feb 5 with 2810 viewsVetchitBack

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 01:57 - Feb 5 by Skyblue

Very sad news Indeed.

From a danish Laudrup fan, here's my viewpoint:

PL:
Swansea will stay up regardless. The team is a lot stronger than than many other PL teams, but have had the lack of luck to meet all the good PL teams from the start, and then recently. If you look at the different sides in the PL, Im sure Swansea has the amount of points it should have on average.

Bad performance for a long time:
A couple of articles have mentioned that Swansea hadnt been playing well since the cup win. Well, if you were Swansea in the spring, Europe League secured, no chance of a Champions League spot, then the only sensible thing to do, is to take it easy, not get injured. Wins did not matter at all. There were literally nothing to play for.

This year however, the team has had Europe League on top of the PL, cups and what not. ML said before summer that this required a lot more quality players because the it will be a lot harder on the players with fewer breaks in between matches. Apparently the board didnt listen, and this year saw Michu injured as well as others.

Bony:
Bony started weakly, but has since picked up. I actually thinks he's an amazing player. Last year he made 31 goals in 30 matches in the Netherlands. This year, so far only 7 in PL. To compare though, thats one more goal than Samuel E'to, Steven Gerrard and Oscar who all scored only 6. And they play on wastly better and more expensive teams. 2 Less than Hazard, Rooney, van Persie. .... Very very good players. very very expensive players. Bony was a great buy, and can be sold of with a solid profit if Swansea is clever.

Reason for the parting:
Its hard to say what the reason for this sacking is. In Denmark stories cirkulated about internal cliques, fights and what not. Thats obviously a problem, and if that reflected in bad performance on the field, then yes, there is a big problem. However, someone else started buying players without letting Laudrup selecting them, and that is simply stupid. Please, oh please, take the managers advice in buying players to fit his playstyle. This goes regardless of the manager btw.

I dont know what the real reason is. Maybe its fear of relegation. In that case I call bullshit. Swansea wont be relegated. No matter who's the coach.
If its a matter of philosophy, well, Laudrups way of doing it worked last year. Some people thinks that when you loose you should work harder. However, sometimes, maybe what you need is a break with your family? In 1992 Denmark won the Euro92 championship by doing just that. The players took days off between matches and went to McDonalds instead of training.
I dont think that ppl saying Swansea played badly has taken the opposition into consideration, nor the amount of injuries.
Finally, it may just have been ML being disparaged by the lack of support from the board. He certainly didnt get the players he wanted this transfer window. Its not hard to predict that players from the championship might be in deep water against Napoli and so on...

The board:
The board and Huw Jenkins has a long history of good, solid longterm decision making. I currently have a hard time to see this as anything else but panic by people with little understanding of football. There is no reason to panic. Especially, the board to should signal the big solid rock. The clear path ahead, regardless of temporary storms. The west ham game means nothing in the big picture. In this they seem to have failed, leaving us to speculate about any other reasons for this parting. Sir Alex Ferguson didn't have a great first season. Morinho doesnt win every game. Sometimes boards should just let things be, not interfere with this or that. ML is not a better or worse coach than he was last year. His performance isnt even worse either. Looking at the amount of points you got against each team played this year compared to last, Im sure will show a similiar amount. Maybe a little less, but unlike last year, Michu hasnt made 10 goals already, and Swansea dont have the money to have 2 Michu copies on the bench.

Monk:
I wish the new coach all the best. I dont think Swansea will be relegated, but I do think that some of the players will not have anywhere near the respect for him as a footballer as they had for ML. Yeah, you can yell. But, can you play? Very few players can play like ML. Still.

Bottom line:
Swansea will go on. But will probably be in the lower part of the PL. I dont think we have the cash to go very much higher. We are already one of the teams that gets the most results from the least amount of money. I believe only Everton gets as more points per mio. pounds. So any talk about bad performance, is only made by nincompoops with no understanding of football, economics or statistics.

Im going to close with a Gary Lineker quite from twitter:

"Swansea have sacked @KP24 . Worse still, they've sacked Michael Laudrup. Absolutely bonkers. World's gone mad!"

Thank you for your time. I wish you all the best.

"Monk:
I wish the new coach all the best. I dont think Swansea will be relegated, but I do think that some of the players will not have anywhere near the respect for him as a footballer as they had for ML. Yeah, you can yell. But, can you play? Very few players can play like ML. Still. "

That must be why no-one respects Mourinho.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:06 - Feb 5 with 2760 viewsSwansNZ

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 13:20 - Feb 5 by Spratty

IF RUMOURS ARE TO BE BELIEVED

Big IF. Every story has 2 sides and Laudrup doesn't seem the type to gossip. You will note all these accusations but Laudrup is keeping a diginified silence.

I'm sure we will hear from Tutuloco soon

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 13:06 - Feb 7 with 2542 viewsgibs0n

Why this blame game?

I don't see any bad guys here. Huw and ML are both nice people and gentlemen. Huw thought it was time to stop. He much have felt that ML lost it and that Swansea could be related under ML. I don't think Huw said that ML was a bad manager, but he definitely felt that ML was no longer the right manager for Swansea.

Maybe both Huw and ML is a little like "its my way only", and this game Huw would surely win against ML. So he did.

I'm sure both Swansea and ML has a bright future, and I can not see why we should start to hate anyone here.

Monk.... not sure he can win over everyone. Lets see :-)
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICAL on 01:10 - Mar 19 with 2382 viewsLiberty

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICAL on 19:38 - Feb 4 by Darran

Only time will tell,I don't get the Garry Monk appointment at the moment especially as he's going to be assisted by Curt,I'd have thought it should be the other way around.

It's amazing this was such a short time ago.

Alot of water under bridge since. Interesting read.

Darr do you still think Monk should be Alans assistant?
[Post edited 19 Mar 2014 1:15]

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024