Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL 19:35 - Feb 4 with 55835 viewsNeathJack

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/ml-leaves-1340293.aspx

This post has been edited by an administrator
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:46 - Feb 4 with 7207 viewsSwansNZ

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:44 - Feb 4 by Liberty

World has gone mad.

Hope for the board that this works out.

There are plenty on here who will be delighted - how the f**k that is possible, is beyond me, sorry

We are 12th in the PL FFS, not 6 points adrift of safety

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:46 - Feb 4 with 7198 viewsAl_Bundy

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:43 - Feb 4 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Incredible.

Bad move !!!!!!!

Downwards we go !!
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:47 - Feb 4 with 7194 viewsPrivate_Partz

Shockingly bad decision. We will have very little support in the national media for this. Curt and Monk in charge for the foreseeable future!! Expect a Spanish exodus
A sad day indeed and reflects badly on the board imho.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:47 - Feb 4 with 7186 viewsDr_Winston

Emnes to start on Saturday...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:47 - Feb 4 with 7167 viewsmonmouth

I've no real comment either way other than to summarise that we've got rid of the most successful manager in our history to remove any uncertainty about his future??

Presumably the real story will dribble out.

If not, and we're turning into the usual asshole panicking PL club there'll certainly be an ST up for grabs. Big gamble for Jenks personally at this stage with us 12th, and still in those cups. I hope to feck it comes off. At least some of our core values should return.

I wonder if Chico will get a game on Saturday?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:48 - Feb 4 with 7126 viewsairedale

Garry is too young and inexperienced for the PL.

Wonder who the full time replacement will be?
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:48 - Feb 4 with 7114 viewsNeathJack

My feeling is we were sleepwalking towards relegation and the board must have felt the same way.

We'll never know now obviously but it's time to pull together and galvanise support behind the players, Monk and the board.

Cardiff on Saturday could be perfect for this.
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:48 - Feb 4 with 7103 viewsJackFish

Is this a knee-jerk reaction to us being just off the bottom three or are the rumours of him basically not wanting to be here anymore true?

First major cup in our history, second highest league finish ever. Last 32 of the Europa League, still in the cup and not in the bottom three in the Prem this season. Bonkers. Something must not be right behind the scenes.
Login to get fewer ads

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:48 - Feb 4 with 7093 viewsJackfath

Swansea. Sack. Laudrup. Amazing where we've come from in the last few years. Who would have thought 10 years ago we'd be sacking one of the best players the worlds ever seen!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:49 - Feb 4 with 7044 viewssnork44

Well the doom mongers have got what they want, maybe they will get the relegation, they have been wanting as well! Oh well we now need to see who we can get in, I just hope Huw has a bloody good Rabbit up his sleeve?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:49 - Feb 4 with 7033 viewsOldjack

In Huw & Co we have to trust ,track record has more or less spot on so far

Thanks for some wonderful memoires Mike ,all the best

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:50 - Feb 4 with 6961 viewsPrivate_Partz

Very likely Dr. Very sad.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:50 - Feb 4 with 6942 viewsnantywatcher

A pity he's not taking Bony with him!!
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:50 - Feb 4 with 6927 viewsSwansNZ

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:46 - Feb 4 by Rancid

We drifted away from the style that's been so effective for us.Nobody knows that way more than Monk.It's disappointing he's gone but come on be honest, we've been shite for a while now under Mike.

On we go with a true JB at the helm now.Huw usually gets it right so it aint all doom and gloom.

do we want a true JB at the helm, or simply the best man for the job?

Sorry, but I can't see that being Monk at this moment in time - hopefully we will pull together, and it will prove a god decision, but as I said, I can't see it happening right now - panic, panic, panic - from the board

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:51 - Feb 4 with 6884 viewsGasanova

HJ waited until the transfer window to close before doing this, no new manager no new manager budget no new players tight get !!! Gutted.
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:51 - Feb 4 with 6665 viewsmonmouth

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:48 - Feb 4 by NeathJack

My feeling is we were sleepwalking towards relegation and the board must have felt the same way.

We'll never know now obviously but it's time to pull together and galvanise support behind the players, Monk and the board.

Cardiff on Saturday could be perfect for this.

Aye. Unless we start losing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:51 - Feb 4 with 6652 viewsicecoldjack

I think the board have handled this affair fcking pathetically myself, if there were issues that needed sorting it all could hve been fixed with the right attitude and appraoch .

Basically i think he has been shafted by small minded people on the board,he could have been great for us,wasnt without faults but with good management from above those things could have been ironed out.

This was a real chance for us and i think the board lost their nerve the moment Tutu started telling them where they were going wrong.

Our chairman doesnt even know the recall clause of a player he sent out on loan,one of the other directors thinks its cool to send free tickets to the DVLA and act all mysterious on twitter and alot of the others will tell you anything you want to know if you get them pished enough, nobody is perfect but the people that run our club could have done alot better here IMO
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:51 - Feb 4 with 6637 viewsRebMegJack

What a dream last season was thanks for the memories Mikey,now we will see if HJ can put a rabbit out the hat again.

#livingthedream

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:52 - Feb 4 with 6623 viewsJulian

Now who's laughing at the fiasco at their rival's football club - hilarious!
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:52 - Feb 4 with 6623 viewsGiant_Penguins

Awful decision! Should have had the chance until summer. Championship here we come, sad sad day indeed. Think without injuries or an easier program while we had injuries, all would look different. In general I agreed with the decisions of the board, but have serious doubts about this one. Feels like a HJ vendetta...
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:52 - Feb 4 with 6593 viewsDyfnant

Can anyone say with confidence that they could see performances improving at the moment? Hopefully Laudrup was causing issues we are unaware of and things improve quickly

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:53 - Feb 4 with 6529 viewsDarran

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:52 - Feb 4 by Dyfnant

Can anyone say with confidence that they could see performances improving at the moment? Hopefully Laudrup was causing issues we are unaware of and things improve quickly

Can anyone say they will.
It's a gamble

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:53 - Feb 4 with 6521 viewslonglostjack

Honestly can't get my head around this

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:53 - Feb 4 with 6507 viewsswanny

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:52 - Feb 4 by Giant_Penguins

Awful decision! Should have had the chance until summer. Championship here we come, sad sad day indeed. Think without injuries or an easier program while we had injuries, all would look different. In general I agreed with the decisions of the board, but have serious doubts about this one. Feels like a HJ vendetta...

oh get a grip ffs

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:53 - Feb 4 with 4869 viewsNeathJack

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:51 - Feb 4 by monmouth

Aye. Unless we start losing.

You mean continue losing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024