Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread 12:00 - Feb 7 with 39204 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:07 - Feb 8 with 2523 viewsFieryJack

The storm force winds and heavy rain forecast will probably suit Cardiff - can see them lumping the ball into our penalty area for much of the game. Whatever, unless our lads can keep the ball on the ground and keep their heads, I can see the game panning out as an ugly, nail-biting lottery.
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:07 - Feb 8 with 2523 viewsRancid

Anyone else heard that Monk is going with Chico in midfield and Amat partnering Ash at the back?
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:09 - Feb 8 with 2513 viewsAl_Bundy

Would like to see Lamah and Dyer start out wide today.
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:10 - Feb 8 with 2509 viewsairedale

Controversial comment.

Today I'll be supporting the Swans as per usual, but I'll also be supporting Aston Villa.
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:10 - Feb 8 with 2500 viewsskippyjack

Zaha can't defend.. keep telling him he can't

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:13 - Feb 8 with 2476 viewsOldjack

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:10 - Feb 8 by skippyjack

Zaha can't defend.. keep telling him he can't

Chico is down to do a Tommy Smith on that kantttttttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:19 - Feb 8 with 2453 viewsSwanjack10

Hope this poxy wind dies down, cardiff will love it lumping long balls into the box at every opportunity.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:27 - Feb 8 with 2416 viewsairedale

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:19 - Feb 8 by Swanjack10

Hope this poxy wind dies down, cardiff will love it lumping long balls into the box at every opportunity.

Its not going to. 70 - 80 mph.

Kin ell!

Oops! I forgot to mention the driving rain (and that's not rain outside your can either).
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 11:31]
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:32 - Feb 8 with 2399 viewsOldjack

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:19 - Feb 8 by Swanjack10

that's not their style any-more Dippy , which is good for us ,Ollie hasn't got a clue about defending either

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:39 - Feb 8 with 2360 viewsSwanjack10

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:32 - Feb 8 by Oldjack

that's not their style any-more Dippy , which is good for us ,Ollie hasn't got a clue about defending either

It will be their style today you watch with your pist one eye.i bet yr in pub already

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:42 - Feb 8 with 2347 viewsOldjack

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:39 - Feb 8 by Swanjack10

It will be their style today you watch with your pist one eye.i bet yr in pub already

ew haven't got a clue knobrot he's trying to do it Fergi's way but without the class that's needed = disaster

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:43 - Feb 8 with 2344 viewsPhil_S

Bookmark this...

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:44 - Feb 8 with 2336 viewsJackTheLad

[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 11:44]

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:47 - Feb 8 with 2307 viewsicecoldjack

Well i think the conditions will suit us better, rain means a quick pictch and we are better at the technical game than them. It will also mean Bony firing in shots from long range just like he did against Man City !!
Dont forget that in that game our football was trememdous and everything that was good about us was on offer that day,we were outclassed by world class that was the difference but in terms of the conditions it worked for us very well that day.

Im sure it will be the same today .

All i can say is good luck to the Boys and i hope the Jack Army is loud and proud !!
STID !!
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:47 - Feb 8 with 2305 viewsmax936

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:43 - Feb 8 by Phil_S

Bookmark this...

Really, very suprised if he does to be honest, he's going for plenty of pace in the front then if so, not a bad idea.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:06 - Feb 8 with 2202 viewsjeza739

Have also heard from some1 at fairwood earlier the team is = MV. AR CF AW BD. LB JDeG. ND ME WR. WB lots of pace up top!
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:10 - Feb 8 with 2183 viewsDull1Thomas

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:06 - Feb 8 by jeza739

Have also heard from some1 at fairwood earlier the team is = MV. AR CF AW BD. LB JDeG. ND ME WR. WB lots of pace up top!

Not sure how I feel about the team being leaked over 5 hours before kick off -if true of course.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:11 - Feb 8 with 2175 viewsPhil_S

Don't forget to #wearyourcolours

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:18 - Feb 8 with 2122 viewsJackfath

unsure as to why emnes should walk straight into the side? hardly been setting the world on fire elsewhere this season. helll of a game to walk into and perform

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:20 - Feb 8 with 2117 viewsSwanjack10

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:11 - Feb 8 by Phil_S

Don't forget to #wearyourcolours

Prosser looks smart his hair in this wind will block all the west stands view, be riots there, a stewards nightmare

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:29 - Feb 8 with 2084 viewsDarran

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:20 - Feb 8 by Swanjack10

Prosser looks smart his hair in this wind will block all the west stands view, be riots there, a stewards nightmare

That jumper would fit you Shorty.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:44 - Feb 8 with 2022 viewsdameedna

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:18 - Feb 8 by Jackfath

unsure as to why emnes should walk straight into the side? hardly been setting the world on fire elsewhere this season. helll of a game to walk into and perform

That would me my starting line up
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:45 - Feb 8 with 2020 viewsSwanfan1

Time for a win A MUST WIN !
Against the fecking tan !

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:53 - Feb 8 with 1970 viewsOldVetch

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:44 - Feb 8 by dameedna

That would me my starting line up

Emnes behind Bony = attacking player linking defensive midfield with striker.
Michu style and Shelvey is out.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 13:19]
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:58 - Feb 8 with 1952 viewstreboethjack

Must get something today, pull out all the stops! and don't forget to wear your colours

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024