Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread 12:00 - Feb 7 with 39206 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 13:11 - Feb 8 with 3746 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:18 - Feb 8 by Jackfath

unsure as to why emnes should walk straight into the side? hardly been setting the world on fire elsewhere this season. helll of a game to walk into and perform

Maybe because he has played in a derby and knows what to expect and what is expected of him?
Wouldn't have been on my team list but I'm not the manager.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 13:12 - Feb 8 with 3741 viewsPhil_S

Cardiff fans are on their way...

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 13:22 - Feb 8 with 3654 viewsJohnw102

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 13:12 - Feb 8 by Phil_S

Cardiff fans are on their way...

No it's not there is only one Dopey there!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 13:24 - Feb 8 with 3641 viewsSwanjack10

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 13:11 - Feb 8 by union_jack

Maybe because he has played in a derby and knows what to expect and what is expected of him?
Wouldn't have been on my team list but I'm not the manager.

Ro didnt emnes score us a winner at cardiff a few years back? I think he will be an ideal link with bony , well like mr sumblers pic below , hiiii hoooo hi ho its down the pub we go, have a great day jacks and you prosser

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 13:49 - Feb 8 with 3504 viewsossie_jacks

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 15:40 - Feb 7 by perchrockjack

Mside Police used to have stations where you could take prisoners for processing. After processing them often you s take them home as it was pretty much local. Now all these little stations with two/three cells have closed and there is one massive one In Birkenhead which is like a decent NHS A@E.
Over the water in Liverpool similar thing with a few huge ,holding centres. Used to be a Bridewell in City centre which all the outlying nicks used to send their prisoners for morning court. Its also where the Police Surgeons earned more money that many would see in a lifetime of hard work.
It was always good sport transporting people who were pisssed,drugged,violent, lonesome or simply evil and the fights en route were stuff of legends.
I actually at one time in my service was deployed as Custody Officer in a Nick that was "haunted" and was subject to a film being made with the late Geoff Hughes and Anna Massie starring-great people too. happy days

bridewell lol I have had to pleasure of a night in there after our 8-0 hammering back in the day.was led along some corridor in the morning up the stairs straight into court.wonder if my warrant is still outstanding?
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 15:40 - Feb 8 with 3007 viewsSwanfan1

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 13:49 - Feb 8 by ossie_jacks

bridewell lol I have had to pleasure of a night in there after our 8-0 hammering back in the day.was led along some corridor in the morning up the stairs straight into court.wonder if my warrant is still outstanding?

Lets hope Emnes scores the first goal
and Huw tap dancing and proving everyone wrong !

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 16:09 - Feb 8 with 2844 viewssnork44

West Spam are 2-0 up the other git Nolan has got both!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 16:15 - Feb 8 with 2802 viewsSwanfan1

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 16:09 - Feb 8 by snork44

Feck them, could be a really bad day for me,

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 16:18 - Feb 8 with 2780 viewsSwanfan1

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 16:15 - Feb 8 by Swanfan1

Feck them, could be a really bad day for me,

These midtable teams dont wanna fight the likes of Aston Villa, Newcastle last week and Southampton they giving cheap points away to our rivals

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 16:21 - Feb 8 with 2750 viewsblaine_scfc

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 16:09 - Feb 8 by snork44

If this game wasn't big enough as it was, with results as they are, it has just gone up a notch.
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 16:33 - Feb 8 with 2609 viewswaynekerr55

Hmmmmmmmm

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 16:39 - Feb 8 with 2477 viewsLiam12345

good team

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 16:43 - Feb 8 with 2401 viewswaynekerr55

Is the poz injured then?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 16:56 - Feb 8 with 2267 viewsLiam12345

after these results must must must must must must win

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 16:57 - Feb 8 with 2253 viewsZut_Alors

No Craig Noone — very happy about that. He'd give our full backs a hard time. Bellers won't support the full back and Zaha apparently week in defence. Big game for our wingers.
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 16:57 - Feb 8 with 2250 viewsSwanfan1

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 16:56 - Feb 8 by Liam12345

after these results must must must must must must win

Everyone strap on your seatbelt, this night is either going to be very depressing, or very good..

Is it true that football fans have a lower life expectancy,
if it is, then im not surprised.

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 16:59 - Feb 8 with 2231 viewsSwanfan1

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 17:12 - Feb 8 with 2119 viewsswanny

Have set up camp behind the settee with a bag of crisps and two bottles of merlot
#YJBs

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 17:14 - Feb 8 with 2095 viewsGTCJack

Apparently Fabio, Zaha and Kenwyne Jones could get into any Premier League team.

Well done Dean Saunders, classic comment.
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 17:16 - Feb 8 with 2081 viewsswanny

Dean Saunders is already pissing me off

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 17:16 - Feb 8 with 2066 viewsgyrjack

Dean Saunders is a wnker, 1st class!
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 17:29 - Feb 8 with 1938 viewsGroo

I see Cornelius scored a hat-trick

Groo does what Groo does best

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 17:30 - Feb 8 with 1931 viewsDrizzy

F*cking come on.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 17:32 - Feb 8 with 1918 viewsaspas45

Emnes wow shocked

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 17:32 - Feb 8 with 1906 viewsBanosswan

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 17:30 - Feb 8 by Drizzy

F*cking come on.

Nice start from Emnes

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024