Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... 19:59 - Feb 13 with 7499 viewsJethroJack

...shower of s h i t e up the road......
Lim blames Milky McPie for Cornelius cock-up.
McPie (via LMA) counters by pointing out that Lim endorsed the purchase.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/malky-mackay-statement

Bloody hilarious!!

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 10:23 - Feb 14 with 1497 viewsWhiterockin

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 10:18 - Feb 14 by ScoobyDoo

You lot remind of an obsessive little brother, touching really.

Strange how sometimes a little brother grows up to be bigger, stronger and a more attractive proposition than his older sibling.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 10:28 - Feb 14 with 1487 viewsreddythered

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 09:58 - Feb 14 by Jack_y_Jwc

How would you be worse off with Malkay in charge? At least you had an organised system with him, your players look lost on the pitch under OGS.

Count your lucky stars you've got Marshall in goal otherwise you'd be well behind the pack

The organised system that had us 3-0 down at half time against Liverpool and Southampton in successive games?

Marshall is a quality keeper, seems people forget how many cracking saves he made when Mackay was in charge.

Wouldn't say our players look lost under OGS. Noone looks far more effective, we're passing the ball more and looking to get into the opposition half. We need goals, not playing for set pieces hence OGS looking for a more attacking style which will take a few games to get fully into.

Even saying that, Man Yoo away, Man Citeh away were both far, far better performances than we'd have got under Mackay.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 10:35 - Feb 14 with 1473 viewsWhiterockin

Is that the Man City you beat under Mackay.

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 10:52 - Feb 14 with 1447 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I have to say Scooby, after watching you getting battered by Villa in the second half your team have only one PL player and that's Marshall. The football your boys played was akin to a L1 side in a cup tie , no skill , vision , pace or composure. As poor as I've seen . It wasn't very long ago when we had our slump that the WM placed 7 (yes that's seven) of your players and 4 of ours in a composite Swans/Cardiff 11.
Whoever wrote that bilge should never be allowed to write about football again. Ever.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 10:54 - Feb 14 with 1441 viewsreddythered

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 10:35 - Feb 14 by Whiterockin

Is that the Man City you beat under Mackay.

Are you comparing the way Man Citeh have been playing the last few months against the side we played? They've been ripping teams new ar$eholes...

At CCS, they clearly felt they needed just to turn up and yes we were aided by a Hart mistake and poor defending from another set piece.

Under Ole, we were in the game at the Etihad for quite a while, could of goals for them in a short period. We became one of only two sides at the time to score twice there...

Given the way the defence has disintegrated during the latter games of Mackay's reign, 4-2 under Ole would imo have been 6-0 under Mackay.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 11:07 - Feb 14 with 1420 viewsWhiterockin

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 10:54 - Feb 14 by reddythered

Are you comparing the way Man Citeh have been playing the last few months against the side we played? They've been ripping teams new ar$eholes...

At CCS, they clearly felt they needed just to turn up and yes we were aided by a Hart mistake and poor defending from another set piece.

Under Ole, we were in the game at the Etihad for quite a while, could of goals for them in a short period. We became one of only two sides at the time to score twice there...

Given the way the defence has disintegrated during the latter games of Mackay's reign, 4-2 under Ole would imo have been 6-0 under Mackay.

Swings and roundabouts. You beat us under Mackay and disintegrated against us under your new best buddy Ole.

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 12:01 - Feb 14 with 1377 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Bloody hell Red - even you've switched to side of OGS and seem happy you got rid of MM.

Malkay was a dead man walking for weeks before he actually got the boot, that must have had an impact on the field, hence the heave defeats against Liverpool & Soton.

I'm sure if you'd have stuck with Malkay there'd be more fight in you that what you've shown recently

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 12:17 - Feb 14 with 1356 viewsJackhero

I actually watched that shower of sh it game on Tuesday and in fairness man of the match should have gone to the commentary team. Trying to get positives from very poor sides was a job and a half. I'll admit Cardiff were better 1st half and Villa better second half, and based on that performance we have nothing to worry about with regards to relegation, as both those teams are in worse positions.

Back to the point though surely some fault has to be with MM, as Lim and Tan wouldn't know who to sign, so Malky would say "I want him go get him" obviously the cost side comes back on the guy with the cheque book but look at our signings, Huw may have said bog off if Michu / Chico/ Hernandez etc had been priced at 8 million plus, and we would have looked elsewhere.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Login to get fewer ads

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 12:58 - Feb 14 with 1306 viewsScoobyDoo

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 12:01 - Feb 14 by Jack_y_Jwc

Bloody hell Red - even you've switched to side of OGS and seem happy you got rid of MM.

Malkay was a dead man walking for weeks before he actually got the boot, that must have had an impact on the field, hence the heave defeats against Liverpool & Soton.

I'm sure if you'd have stuck with Malkay there'd be more fight in you that what you've shown recently

I agree with you there, Mackay was surprised himself to still be manager against Liverpool. The decision had been made so why he left ot another week is baffling. As for us sticking with Mackay? We don't make the decisions so if or when we go down its down to one man.
Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 13:03 - Feb 14 with 1297 viewsJethroJack

We all like a good laugh mun.
Keep it up!
Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 16:22 - Feb 14 with 1240 viewsJulian

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 21:31 - Feb 13 by RogueTrooper

I found the draft version............

' CARDIFF CITY CLUB STATEMENT '
Simon Lim
Chief Executive and brew boy

January was a busy month for us; February was worse as we got mullered by the best team in Wales. Our shareholders have expressed their support and pleasure to the new management team. Tan Sri Vincent Secret Jack Tan, through the board of directors and with their support, is “encouraged by the work done by manager Ole Gunnar Solskjær in the January transfer window.” We love losing money, it’s the Cardiff way

Solskjær was instrumental in attracting iffy players who have the experience and the willpower to make a few quid in the club’s unrealistic desire to maintain its Premier League status. Kenwyne Jones, Fábio da Silva, Global Megastars Mats Møller Dæhli, Jo Inge Berget, Magnus Wolff Eikrem and free agent Juan Torres Ruiz have joined the club on a permanent basis. Wilfried Zaha joins us on loan from Manchester United, who think he is useless. We are delighted with their arrival as we might be able to flog a red shirt in Sakon Nakon, Although so far we have only sold one to an American gentleman, who we believe couldn’t find any other clothes in the UK that would fit his massive girth, only the ladies of Splott are XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL, so good thinking by us for ordering that size.

The process was transparent, the whole world could see, and had a great laugh, although if we were allowed to retain the man we wanted to head our recruitment drive, we could save a few bob painting all of the seats in Legoland red, and get some duty free fags from Almaty.

There has been a lot of press speculation on the loss incurred by the club due to sales. This unfortunately is true. We took the hard decision to incur these losses for the good of the club.
The club in question, of course being FC Copenhagen. They are laughing all the way to the bank. We have also splashed loads of money the club don’t have in transfer fees, salaries, business and compensation paid to player’s agents and other miscellaneous expenses such as a PR bloke to try and cover up the fact that Mr Tan has had his unfeasibly high waisted trousers taken down.

The key shareholders have made their dissatisfaction of such a huge loss known to the board of directors, which they believe is due to imprudent and careless management undertaken by the previous football management. The Evil Malky McKay and the other bloke who were spending our cash keeping us out of the relegation zone are now gone as Mr Tan is now happy that the 7% interest is paying for a team of lapdancers and a soda stream at his gaff.

The new structure, headed by the Chairman with our new manager Ole Gunnar Solskjær, has given comfort to our shareholders that the process is in keeping with the way Cardiff work, by spending some rich blokes cash, performing badly on the field, then having to pay all the cash back when the next rich bloke comes along, this is a long term strategy that can last as long as we can find rich blokes. Our new centre forward Kenwyne Jones scored on his debut to give us three valuable points, but is unlikely to do more than that cos he never does really, does he?. On Saturday we are in the fifth round of the FA Cup and wish all of the team much success and good fortune. We’ll need it if we make it to the new Wembley, as we’ve never won there.

Go on, buy a red shirt please, he beats me if we don’t sell any,

Lots of love,

Simon Lim
Brew Boy

PS. Ta very much for not rioting
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 23:35]

Fair play, that made me chuckle! However, we have won at the new Wembley and we beat a side playing in the same division as us; not one from 3 divisions below us.....
Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 16:26 - Feb 14 with 1235 viewsBloodyhills

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 23:40 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Cornelius is better than N'gog

AND............

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 16:31 - Feb 14 with 1228 viewsBloodyhills

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 10:28 - Feb 14 by reddythered

The organised system that had us 3-0 down at half time against Liverpool and Southampton in successive games?

Marshall is a quality keeper, seems people forget how many cracking saves he made when Mackay was in charge.

Wouldn't say our players look lost under OGS. Noone looks far more effective, we're passing the ball more and looking to get into the opposition half. We need goals, not playing for set pieces hence OGS looking for a more attacking style which will take a few games to get fully into.

Even saying that, Man Yoo away, Man Citeh away were both far, far better performances than we'd have got under Mackay.

And of course OGS's superior skills meant you lost 3-0 to us but under Malky the score was...

Sorry mate but getting rid of Malkay has destabilised your team and you are going down.

Olle is clueless.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 16:33 - Feb 14 with 1227 viewsBloodyhills

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 10:28 - Feb 14 by reddythered

You're right, under OGS no one looks more effective.

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 16:38 - Feb 14 with 1219 viewsymaohyd

I just wish we had more points to be able to truly enjoy what the next two months will unfold. If you think it's been funny so far, if they continue in this downward spiral it will be on a par with Fawlty Towers and Rising Damp!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 16:44 - Feb 14 with 1172 viewsmax936

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 16:33 - Feb 14 by Bloodyhills

You're right, under OGS no one looks more effective.

I haven't seen much of our struggling cousins, but what I have seen, before my eyes hurt, I thought Marshall, Mutch and Noone have been the standouts, Caulker looks as if he's gone backwards, his positioning is awfull.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 17:01 - Feb 14 with 1159 viewsmonmouth

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 16:44 - Feb 14 by max936

I haven't seen much of our struggling cousins, but what I have seen, before my eyes hurt, I thought Marshall, Mutch and Noone have been the standouts, Caulker looks as if he's gone backwards, his positioning is awfull.

Is Noone the hideously ugly little f*cker on the wing? If so, he stands out a mile from the rest of the assorted turds and fat poodles that litter the Lego. Decent player.

I'm going to go against the grain here and say that I half hope they survive. It goes against every fibre of my being but, I want more nights like last week, with crackling electricity in the air, and I don't remember too much of that before they rolled up and rolled over.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 17:03 - Feb 14 with 1153 viewsmax936

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 17:01 - Feb 14 by monmouth

Is Noone the hideously ugly little f*cker on the wing? If so, he stands out a mile from the rest of the assorted turds and fat poodles that litter the Lego. Decent player.

I'm going to go against the grain here and say that I half hope they survive. It goes against every fibre of my being but, I want more nights like last week, with crackling electricity in the air, and I don't remember too much of that before they rolled up and rolled over.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 17:04 - Feb 14 with 1153 viewsymaohyd

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 17:01 - Feb 14 by monmouth

I'd like them to go out of business and die! (as a club)

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 17:24 - Feb 14 with 1130 viewsDr_Winston

Now the Hobbit has piled in on Mackay's side.

Must be after his payoff already.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 17:52 - Feb 14 with 1096 viewsDewi1jack

Fair play to the Inbreds.
Win, Lose or draw man of the match seems to go to Marshall.
Can't remember Michel getting that many MOM's in our 1st season.
Oh hang on. We didn't park the bus and actually went out "giving it a go" week after week.
Looks like the better team sticks with its' historical colour and has won a cup after colour was invented! And is on its 5th season since the '70's at the top table.
Lesson for you Crapdiff fans.
Support a proper team.
And wait for Grimsdale to come back and help Tan the Jack.
Thanks for the laughs Cardiff.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 18:14 - Feb 14 with 1068 viewsMattG

Apparently, against Villa, Marshall became the first PL goalkeeper to make more than 100 saves this season.

He'll be playing elsewhere come August whether they stay up or not.
Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 19:37 - Feb 14 with 1019 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 18:14 - Feb 14 by MattG

Apparently, against Villa, Marshall became the first PL goalkeeper to make more than 100 saves this season.

He'll be playing elsewhere come August whether they stay up or not.

I'm Pretty sure he eclipsed the 100 margin during the Norwich Game.
He doesn't deserve relegation.
Won't be here next season that's a cert.
if only we had him tied down on a 5 year contact.
Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 19:40 - Feb 14 with 1018 viewsRogueTrooper

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 16:22 - Feb 14 by Julian

Fair play, that made me chuckle! However, we have won at the new Wembley and we beat a side playing in the same division as us; not one from 3 divisions below us.....

And we beat the then champions league winners over 2 legs to get there, so your piffling efforts are insignificant.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 23:16 - Feb 14 with 927 viewsTom1912

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 10:54 - Feb 14 by reddythered

If you were still in the game with City at the Etihad, it was through no merit on your part. They missed plenty of chances, and you should have been down to 10 men within the first minute.

4-2 under Ole, would have been 6-0 on any other day.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024