Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! 00:31 - Feb 16 with 48990 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 13:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! (n/t) on 21:31 - Feb 16 with 1133 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 15:10 - Feb 16 by BLAZE

This is a team of outsiders and fringe players. To make such wholesale changes and expect better than what they've give today is unreasonable. A few silly mistakes (which can be expected from rusty players) has cost us but generally the performance has been there

We arent in it now but the confidence has gone. What I saw first half was positive though. I want to win every game but I dont disagree with Monk side today. They've given a tidy account of themselves on the whole and credit to Monk as it appears he's maintaining the spirit and attacking intent we saw in the last two games
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 15:10]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 21:39 - Feb 16 with 1106 viewsPlasticman

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 19:28 - Feb 16 by Spratty

Think the difference between Huw picking the team and "agreeing" the approach to team strength selection is more than semantics and to think that the latter is not possible may be somewhat unrealistic.

Look at the bright side.

At least he didn't resort to sending notes to Monk about what to do during the game like at a certain other club

Plastic since 2012

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 10:56 - Feb 17 with 997 viewsperchrockjack

Pity I missed this match day thread as I was out

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024