Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! 00:31 - Feb 16 with 48989 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 13:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:32 - Feb 16 with 1702 viewsjackharris

I'm going for a 3-3 draw! Get them back to the Liberty. I hope we win as usual but also to shut those 4 c*nts up in the studio! Where the f*ck is the Swansea representation!!!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:32 - Feb 16 with 1702 viewsJackfath

Vasquez looking sharp. I reckon ML had the shackles on him.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:32 - Feb 16 with 1702 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:29 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

I agree. Some seem to be reveling in the first opportunity to have a pop.

"Supporters".

Mental.

Name names?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:33 - Feb 16 with 1690 viewsRancid

Vasquez ffs you useless ****
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:33 - Feb 16 with 1680 viewsSwanfan1

HHAHHAHAHAH Vazquez
shoot you muppet !!

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:33 - Feb 16 with 1680 viewsJackfath

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:32 - Feb 16 by Neath_Jack

Name names?

Read the thread.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:33 - Feb 16 with 1656 viewsJohnw102

Two pints have help me work it out Garry knows Everton are shit and the reserves are good enough.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:33 - Feb 16 with 1656 viewsDr_Winston

Jesus Christ he's terrible..

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:33 - Feb 16 with 1645 viewsKennedy

OK get that so called striker off

Just call me JFK

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:33 - Feb 16 with 1643 viewsSpratty

yea Pabs arghhhhhhhh
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:34 - Feb 16 with 1642 viewslidojack

Really Vazquez? Really?
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:34 - Feb 16 with 1628 viewsRancid

Pablo looks great through the middle.New role for him hopefully.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:34 - Feb 16 with 1619 viewsSwanfan1

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:33 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

Read the thread.

My nan could have scored that one ...
what a fecking cont, useless pile of sheet ! this Vazquez is

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:34 - Feb 16 with 1609 viewsGTCJack

What a ball by Hernandez though, superb vision.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:34 - Feb 16 with 1596 views1983

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:32 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

Vasquez looking sharp. I reckon ML had the shackles on him.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:35 - Feb 16 with 1542 viewsyogibear_412

ffs
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:35 - Feb 16 with 1533 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:33 - Feb 16 by Swanfan1

HHAHHAHAHAH Vazquez
shoot you muppet !!

Had to shoot. If he's not going to have a go when he's rounded the keeper, then he might as well not be on the pitch.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:35 - Feb 16 with 1521 views1983

Monk out!

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:35 - Feb 16 with 1517 viewsharemscarem

Damn!! I don't get this team selection.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:36 - Feb 16 with 1511 viewscrackerjack

ffs! Comic defending again

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:36 - Feb 16 with 1491 viewsJackfath

Good grief. Used his height to good effect there to be fair.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:36 - Feb 16 with 1486 viewsAnotherJohn

Unfortunately that is the difference between their striker and our striker.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:36 - Feb 16 with 1467 viewsGTCJack

Hmm.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:36 - Feb 16 with 1454 viewsKennedy

This is what happens when you change the whole back 4. Bartley and Jazz were all over the place.

Just call me JFK

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:36 - Feb 16 with 1417 viewsJohnw102

OG Jazz

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024