Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Bartley today ... 21:17 - Feb 16 with 1760 viewsporschejack

The most accomplished preformance in 30 mins ever !
Hard tackling , strong , commited to the cause , I havent seen this since Tommy Smith in the 80's .
Top man Kyle .
Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:20 - Feb 16 with 1740 viewsLiam12345

his tackling was a thing of beauty he would easily have mode the arsenal team had he stayed there

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:24 - Feb 16 with 1710 viewsporschejack

Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:20 - Feb 16 by Liam12345

his tackling was a thing of beauty he would easily have mode the arsenal team had he stayed there

Just hope we see more of him , he wants it so bad GM must see it surely .
Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:27 - Feb 16 with 1679 viewsBYMJacks

I thought bartley did really well as well apart from the first everton goal when he should have cleared the ball away, but apart from that he tackled well.
Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:27 - Feb 16 with 1672 viewsicecoldjack

Thought he was at fault for the first goal,flapped a bit but having said that i thought his 30 mins was encouraging, as somebody said on here earlier, there is a good player in there somewhere.

Jazz i dont blame because he was rusty,same with Bartley same with Taylor to expect these guys to perform away at everton in the cup while having hardly any high level football was just suicide IMO.

The only thing i can thiink of is that monk wants to keep a few things up his sleeve for the league game!

A quick mention to the travelling Jacks, maybe the club could help them out a bit following this 3rd team selection, mokn said in press calls he is sending out a team to win ,this obviously wasnt the case .

Cant get my head around playing a guy who nobody would take on loan and who's last game was over a year ago,cant get my head around Alvaro either,what was the point in spunking away a decent wage on Marvin and N'gog ??

All seems a bit daft, but no blame held towards any of the players for me today, too many rusty guys in the team for it to function good enough.
Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:28 - Feb 16 with 1653 viewsRancid

Let's not get carried away with Kyle please.That lump of a striker (Traore) was ideal for a big lad like Bartley and he done well apart from the goal.It's the little strikers like suarez he struggles with and today he should have come off as soon as his hammy went.Who's to blame for that i don't know.
Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:30 - Feb 16 with 1630 viewsporschejack

Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:27 - Feb 16 by icecoldjack

Thought he was at fault for the first goal,flapped a bit but having said that i thought his 30 mins was encouraging, as somebody said on here earlier, there is a good player in there somewhere.

Jazz i dont blame because he was rusty,same with Bartley same with Taylor to expect these guys to perform away at everton in the cup while having hardly any high level football was just suicide IMO.

The only thing i can thiink of is that monk wants to keep a few things up his sleeve for the league game!

A quick mention to the travelling Jacks, maybe the club could help them out a bit following this 3rd team selection, mokn said in press calls he is sending out a team to win ,this obviously wasnt the case .

Cant get my head around playing a guy who nobody would take on loan and who's last game was over a year ago,cant get my head around Alvaro either,what was the point in spunking away a decent wage on Marvin and N'gog ??

All seems a bit daft, but no blame held towards any of the players for me today, too many rusty guys in the team for it to function good enough.

Marvin and ngog cup tied .
Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:35 - Feb 16 with 1594 viewsporschejack

Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:27 - Feb 16 by BYMJacks

I thought bartley did really well as well apart from the first everton goal when he should have cleared the ball away, but apart from that he tackled well.

It was a pin ball machine for the first goal , anyones ball , lets be honest , just like the scummers goal yesterday , it happens .
Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:35 - Feb 16 with 1589 viewsicecoldjack

Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:30 - Feb 16 by porschejack

Marvin and ngog cup tied .

Ah i see. Didnt know that ,thanks.

Shame Alvaro and Lita wernt cup tied!
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:37 - Feb 16 with 1556 viewsunion_jack

I'd say GM did put out a team to win, just not the team with the best chance of winning. And rightly so IMO.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:39 - Feb 16 with 1538 viewsBYMJacks

Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:35 - Feb 16 by porschejack

It was a pin ball machine for the first goal , anyones ball , lets be honest , just like the scummers goal yesterday , it happens .

that is true i suppose he was unlucky. I still think he should have cleared it though.
Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:40 - Feb 16 with 1530 viewsJackfath

Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:37 - Feb 16 by union_jack

I'd say GM did put out a team to win, just not the team with the best chance of winning. And rightly so IMO.

I think we've all established that. Time to move on.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:41 - Feb 16 with 1528 viewsDyfnant

Leave it out Kyle, you fooked up for the 1st goal get over it

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:42 - Feb 16 with 1521 viewsBloodyhills

Marvin n Ngog are cuptied.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:43 - Feb 16 with 1518 viewsblaine_scfc

Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:28 - Feb 16 by Rancid

Let's not get carried away with Kyle please.That lump of a striker (Traore) was ideal for a big lad like Bartley and he done well apart from the goal.It's the little strikers like suarez he struggles with and today he should have come off as soon as his hammy went.Who's to blame for that i don't know.

Any defender in the world struggles with Suarez. Has impressed me every time he has played for us apart from that shocker of a game at Anfield. He wanted to play, can't blame the lad for wanting to carry on, he will learn from it.
Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:48 - Feb 16 with 1471 viewsRancid

Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:43 - Feb 16 by blaine_scfc

Any defender in the world struggles with Suarez. Has impressed me every time he has played for us apart from that shocker of a game at Anfield. He wanted to play, can't blame the lad for wanting to carry on, he will learn from it.

Of course and you're right.But today was the first time since he's joined that we are all creaming ourselves over him.Think we need to cool our boots over him as Traore was perfect for him today.2 lumps going head to head.
Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:50 - Feb 16 with 1454 viewsporschejack

I've got to agree with the fact that this competition is pale in comparison to our main aim of PL survival and GM stated the fact by the selection we all saw today .
On the other hand it will be interesting to see his team selection for Thursday .
If we'd won today it would have been arsenal away .
Surely not a tactical masterstroke from the Monkster at this early stage of his career ????
We're going places my friends .
Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:51 - Feb 16 with 1449 viewsSTEVE1

What he have got is height when we went to West Ham I think we do could have played him and told him to just jump with Carroll something nobody did for the whole game if he didn't win the header at least Carroll would have been under pressure
Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:57 - Feb 16 with 1403 viewsRancid

Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:51 - Feb 16 by STEVE1

What he have got is height when we went to West Ham I think we do could have played him and told him to just jump with Carroll something nobody did for the whole game if he didn't win the header at least Carroll would have been under pressure

Aye with you again on this one Steve.He's great up against the big lads.
Kyle Bartley today ... on 22:19 - Feb 16 with 1306 viewsDull1Thomas

It was really good to see him making string tackles (Jazz too) and fair play to Everton for not playing for fouls or moaning (too much). In that respect quite an old fashioned game.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Kyle Bartley today ... on 22:22 - Feb 16 with 1286 viewsJackFish

Kyle Bartley today ... on 21:48 - Feb 16 by Rancid

Of course and you're right.But today was the first time since he's joined that we are all creaming ourselves over him.Think we need to cool our boots over him as Traore was perfect for him today.2 lumps going head to head.

He was at fault for the first goal, but after that I thought he looked good, made a couple of crunching blocks/tackles. He did have it pretty easy against Traore, who seemed like a big lump without a huge amount of skill.

Definitely a good option to have along with Amat.
Kyle Bartley today ... on 22:31 - Feb 16 with 1245 viewsmax936

Spot on, ball came off his chest and he tried to get a good boot on it, but the ball just didn't come down quick enough, he done well for the rest of the time he was on and well worth persevering with.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Kyle Bartley today ... on 22:35 - Feb 16 with 1214 viewsRancid

Kyle Bartley today ... on 22:22 - Feb 16 by JackFish

He was at fault for the first goal, but after that I thought he looked good, made a couple of crunching blocks/tackles. He did have it pretty easy against Traore, who seemed like a big lump without a huge amount of skill.

Definitely a good option to have along with Amat.

Yeah and i'm warming to Amat more and more.He hit Naismith for 6 today and resorted them to 10 men for 15 minutes.And i loved his reaction afterwards.I really think he'll be a huge part of our future as a CB.
Kyle Bartley today ... on 22:36 - Feb 16 with 1199 viewsLobo

Where should the Kyle Bartley statue be placed? I'm thinking just outside the club shop
Kyle Bartley today ... on 23:09 - Feb 16 with 1117 viewsdameedna

Bright sparks:

Amat and Bartley partnership could be good for us for a long time

Lita ruffled some feathers and should have had a start, would have had a shot if put clean through

At times Jazz looked superb, fast feet when cutting inside and linked will with Hernandez

Lamah is a battler, not phased by the opposition and has his own mind which is good eg not afraid to let fly

JDG scored a good goal and another good cross
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024